~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still yet to receive mine too.

I'm definitely waiting again. It's only a week to wait from now!!!

I’ve not got mine yet but have a parcel waiting to be collected at the sorting office so that may be it!

My recipient will know straight away that it’s off me. Feel it’s ruined. So annoyed

Not got mine yet but mine has been posted. Last year I didn't wait but this year I will (as probably be the only thing I get to open on the day itself unless DH pulls his finger out and gets me some socks/slippers....we agreed not to buy for each other this year but he'll have my parents presents to open).

Ive received mine today, Im so excited!!! Im saving mine this time too its only a few days xx

Eek just received mine!
Whoever my secret Santa is has fab wrapping!
Not opened the presents going to wait til Xmas day but Thankyou secret Santa for the cards and the cards for the kids they were chuffed with them.

I think mine was attempted for delivery today.

Posh totty using DPD if so :haha:

Mine arrived this morning :)

I've put it straight under the tree....DD2 thinks it's tomato sauce ha ha ha

Last edited:
Hahaha! That’s hilarious. Maybe it is!

I picked mine up from the sorting office today I’m so excited! Not touching it til Christmas Day, I think!

HaHaha it's not in the shape of a bottle. It's heavy ISH. She just said it's tomato sauce mummy....I hate tomato sauce too lol.

HaHaha it's not in the shape of a bottle. It's heavy ISH. She just said it's tomato sauce mummy....I hate tomato sauce too lol.

She's keeping the spirit going! Telling you it's that so you can be extra surprised when/if it isn't lol.

I've still not got mine - the DPD parcel (if that's it) is rescheduled for Monday as I wasn't going to be in today nor do they deliver weekends and I didn't want to select a safe place to leave it. Fingers crossed it is that.

Have you ordered anything else? I love that you’re not sure. May be a parcel I’ve ordered and forgot about, may not be :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"