Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018

Requirements

• Have over a years membership
  • Have over 500 posts (prior to the date of this thread being posted)
  • Been an active member
  • Understand that you take part at your own risk
You agree to:

• Stay around the agreed £/$ 5/10 (whichever you chose)
  • Post by the deadline (when given)
  • Obtain proof of postage which shows the receivers postcode, this is a free service
  • Send a copy to Wobbles via PM

NOW TO GET STARTED
:xmas12:

• Please PM me by Monday 19th November with the following:
  • Your Country (UK, US, CA)
  • Country's you would like to exchange gifts with (UK, US, CA - some people like swapping gifts with other countries but not required)
  • Your name & address in full
  • If you wish to be in the £/$ 5 or 10 SS group
Please note if you request the 10 and there isn't enough participants you could be asked to join the £/$5 list

PM should look something like this;
UK

Gift exchange to UK only/Gift exchange to US & UK/etc

Charlene W
Street
Town
Post/zip code

£5 group
If you are interested in taking part but don't live within the UK, US or CA and are willing to send to different Countries pop me a message to register your interest... if more than 2 people contact me outside of these areas we can work something out.

Remember you participate at your own risk. While we cannot be held responsible I will do my best to make sure it stays fun & fair!
Secret Santa sticky for profiles will be posted seperately

Ho
Ho Ho
:xmas16:

Yay loved this last year! :happydance: I'm in! Will pm you :)

Was just thinking about this today. Love a Secret Santa, can't wait!

It has gone up later than last year so it'll be all go next 2 weeks, closing date tighter etc

I've just started a new job and the training has been cRaZy, I totally forgot to get this going ... sorry lovelies <3

It has gone up later than last year so it'll be all go next 2 weeks, closing date tighter etc

I've just started a new job and the training has been cRaZy, I totally forgot to get this going ... sorry lovelies <3

Aww that's understandable :hugs: Just glad we are doing Secret Santa, it was so exciting last year :xmas12:

Whoop.
Congrats on new job. Sending PM asap

Do you have a rough idea on the "send by" date?

I'd love to be a part of it again this year but need to work it around my spreadsheet...

Oh yay I've been busy last week so haven't been on. So glad we are doing this again. Will pm you. Hope all goes fab in new job hun xx

Will have this sorted by end of week lovelies <3

Post by date will be Dec. Same Country I will relax it up a little from last year (I think I did it quite early) x

So I'm on day 3 of hardly being able to keep my head. Shortly after my last reply here following after getting home from work I crashed in bed, worse yesterday and today 'just' being able to sit up. Bloody weather changes!

I will have this wrapped up very soon. If anyone wants to join in before I have that is fine ... <3

At least I can stay sat up today :lol:

I'm in anyway :)

Oh no Wobbles :( weather has been drastic change from one extreme to another. As long as your job is enjoyable and worthwhile. Hope you feel better soon! :flower:
Is there no other admin who could step in so it's one less thing for you to worry about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->