Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Hope everyones well?... oh and i have my 12 weeks scan 25th august! not long! thats the BIG ONE im dreading but fingers crossed x

Oooooooooooooooh.............. 6 days !!! GL hunny, I'm sure everything will be fine. Keep us posted :hugs:

Thanks NQS

I know everyones soooo quiet where are ya all????? miss ya x

hi ladies im bk from my wk away in wales..had a nice time weather wasnt great..but had plenty of :sex: now in the 2ww not sure if i have actually ov'd thow time will tell

so how are u all doing?

bout time there was a second bfp on this thread at least!

hi ladies im bk from my wk away in wales..had a nice time weather wasnt great..but had plenty of :sex: now in the 2ww not sure if i have actually ov'd thow time will tell

so how are u all doing?

bout time there was a second bfp on this thread at least!

I agree, come on BFPs !!! I'm a couple of days behind you hun... 5dpo today and already stressing and wanting to POAS :haha:

how's everyone else doing ???

Lilfrog still has no internet connection :cry:

All looks well :happydance:
and they have put me foward in dates im now 12 +4 due 6th march x
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374402.jpg

aww that scan pic is lovely and very clear. i hope it has put ur mind a rest more so u can enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy hun xxx

come on the rest of us lets get our sticky beans

All looks well :happydance:
and they have put me foward in dates im now 12 +4 due 6th march x
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374402.jpg

Gorgeous :hugs: so glad all is well... have you asked for 'nub theory' guesses in 1st tri ??? I'm hopeless at it so I wont even hazard a guess lol

Hope to be joining you soon, keep a seat warm for me !!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

EDIT: what the hell......... I SAY IT'S A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just put it up on first trimester im not so sure im thinking another boy altho i do secretly hope its a girl x

well today my temp dropped and im only 9dpo wwhen i was at work i had some creamy cm with blood streaks in it then when i got home every time i go toilet theres pinky blood only when i wipe a bit each time.....im hoping it could be implantation bleeding or it could be the start of a very early af which i hope not!

when i was preg last time i had implantation bledding before but a few wks later i mc so im feeling a bit worried ...hopefully will no more in a few days i guess......

xxxxx

well today my temp dropped and im only 9dpo wwhen i was at work i had some creamy cm with blood streaks in it then when i got home every time i go toilet theres pinky blood only when i wipe a bit each time.....im hoping it could be implantation bleeding or it could be the start of a very early af which i hope not!

when i was preg last time i had implantation bledding before but a few wks later i mc so im feeling a bit worried ...hopefully will no more in a few days i guess......

xxxxx

sounds promising hunny, keep me posted :hugs:

I've just had some bad news :cry: my mum's partner has cancer :cry: has really upset me and made me feel a bit silly for stressing over ttc when I should be grateful to be healthy... sorry for getting this off my chest on your post :hugs: :hugs:

xxxxx

sounds promising hunny, keep me posted :hugs:

I've just had some bad news :cry: my mum's partner has cancer :cry: has really upset me and made me feel a bit silly for stressing over ttc when I should be grateful to be healthy... sorry for getting this off my chest on your post :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hunni im so sorry to hear about your mums partner it seems to be a real horrible time for bad news round here too, a friend of mine has cervical cancer she is only 23, she has had a op but its not cured it, she now has to have a hysterctomy - she will never have kids. I have just found that so soul destroying shes one of the most lovely girls ive ever met too and loves children it seems so creul and bitter thats been taken away from her, i feel very blessed and lucky to have mine thats for sure.

Now on a brighter note.... i do have some good news here, my nuchal results have come back already, and i was told to rest easy this baby is super fine they were 1 in 21485 which she saids the best results shes had in a while so im breathing a sigh of relief big time. Now i will try and relax, wont relax fully till bubbas in my arms but wow big massive weight off my shoulders!!!

Shell good luck sounds promising, good luck to everyone, you WILL get your babies soon i promise xx

well im in shock af has arrived!

so im guessing metformin is making an effect as this is my second heavy af now but i carnt understand it arrived at 10dpo so im hoping my luteal phase will be longer next time...
been docs and having cd21 /7dpo bloods dne now.........

still confused why its so early???? on to next month for me

good luck nqs hope this is ur month hun

hope giggles and lilfrog are ok im thinking of them xxx

ow and my sil had her baby 2day ... baby jayden 7lb 130z carnt wait to have a cuddle might be seeing him later she only had about 1 half hour labour too

great news shells im realy happy u got ur reults and now able to enjoy ur pregnancy xxxx

sorry to hear ur bad new nqs :hugs: xx

How's everyone doing?

Afs gne so on to bding very soon

nqs when u testing Hun ur chart looks gd! Fx for u Hun xx

ok... sorry ladies my computer broke and i wasnt able to get on until now.. hubby bought me a new laptop while the other one gets fixed. then it will be the kids computer...:thumbup:..
ok on to business: shell's the pics are awesome! my thanking them is my way of "liking" them on facebook! and i hope you are doing awesome.. :thumbup: (btw- i'm with nqs on the girl thing):haha:

giggles-welcome back and good luck hun!

nqs- thanks for checking in on me.. it killed me not being able to get online for like 3 weeks! hope this cycle works out for you my bestie!!!:hugs:

and now my brain has forgotten everything else i had to say so all i can say is best of luck to everyone. i know i'm out this cycle cause i think dh and i were only able to dtd maybe once due to me being on pain meds and anitbiotics for an impacted tooth.. so doubtful for this cycle for me.. but i'm looking forward to september and the :witch: should be right around the corner so i will def let you all know! :hugs2:

Morning all. Just a quick check in as I have to try and wake my daughter shortly for her first day back at school!!! Need lots of good luck there!
I am doing ok, back to trying to conceive after having two months of not being with bf during peak time, due to his work and my holiday plans. But hopefully will be catching that egg whooooooo hooooooo am on CD9 today. Haven't done any charting this month, just going to leave it to the opk to guess when I am ovulating. But I have always (according to FF) ovulated on CD14 and with day 21 test coming back saying I am still ovulating I have my fingers crossed.

How is everyone else? When I have my daughter in school I will come back and catch up on the posts.

Lotsof baby dust to you all.
:hugs:

hello everyone, lovely to see you all coming back :).....

I wish you all the best this month with bfp's

Shell im sorry af got you :-(

Welcome back giggles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back