Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Sorry xshell :hugs: keep up the pma for using SOY :) (although, I do reckon you are ovulating by your charts, then I'm not a fertility expert !!!).

How's everyone else ? where is Lilfrog ???

Me... 11dpo, still BFN BUT........................

I had awful cramping yesterday, like AF was coming then pink, watery CM when checking (internally only). No cramping so far today. Boobs are starting to tingle and temp is still up. Just gotta ride it out and keep testing I guess :wacko:

BIG :hugs: to you all xxx

Oh, ladies where are you :cry: need a chat with my bestest buddies :hugs:

hey sorry im still about just been mega busy, started slimming world weds and my godness im already thinking im not gonna last great diet but what alot or preparation and cooking i spend half me days in the kitchen now and i cannot be assed with it lol im just trying to maintain a good weight thro the pregnancy x

Thanks hunny... you have the perfect excuse NOT to diet lol

going out now to waste some money on a FRER, wish me luck :)

hello ladies

how have you lovely ladies been?

I've been at it again lol.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...rdrug-hpts-get-pink-evaps-updated-frer-2.html

Nqs I deffo see 2 pink lines on the first two. Looks like the start of a bfp to me xxx

Hey nqs ur temp still up fx for u xx

well afs still here from me it's the worst af I've had in a long time 5 days now and still pretty much full force. Not sure if the metformin I'm on is adding to this

How's giggles and lilfrog doing?

How u felling shells ?

Hugs to all xxxx

Hi my lovely ladies

Sorry ive not been around for a couple days ive been poorly sick - boohhooo lol... I dont feel right complaining when i know how much you girls wanna be in my shoes but this pregnancy really has knocked me for six, i had to call the midwife yesterday cuse i passed out twice thankfully when hubby was around and not at work but all thro the day i felt so bad and she said - perfectly normal - great lol... ah well at least the sickness is easing, only twice in 3 days so ive replaced one thing with another hahaha

Hope everyones well?... oh and i have my 12 weeks scan 25th august! not long! thats the BIG ONE im dreading but fingers crossed x

Good luck for your scan Shell's :)

Xshell sorry the nasty witch is bugging you. She's bugging me too today :( onto cycle 11...........

xxx

Hugs for you all.
I am away at the moment and ebnjoying myself. I will be away for a few weeks and that goes over my ovulation period. BUT I knew that was going to happen. TBH I am enjoying not taking temps and checking everything. Maybe September will be my month. I will check in when I can.

Good luck to every, :hugs: abnd :dust:

fingers crossed for september being your month giggles xxxx

everyones so quiet where ya all hiding? xx

Yeah... it's sooooooooooooooo quiet round here !!!

Hope everyone is OK. Hope Lilfrog is OK and hasn't been on here because she can't (weather problems). I know she was due AF a day or 2 ago so I'm dying to know the outcome...

Me... I've just been ploddin along through a pretty OK AF, finished already :)

Not really sure about how I feel ttc this month... might just take a break from thinking about it and take the NTNP approach (that is, until I think I'm ov'ing and become this obsessive freak once again lol).

BIG hugs to everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

HI ladies

i had my fs appt yesterday it went ok i suppose..i need to get my bmi to 35 for clomid so gotta lose about 3 stone and been told not to bother charting due to have pcos it wont help but im still going to do it... i ovulate some months but not all even thow my charts show a thermal shift so she told me to bd every other day from end of af to start of other af... and even thow i fell preg in dec and ended in mc she said be positive as weve managed to get a bfp before so just need to get my weight down now!

hope ur all good xxxx

im away on sat for a week going to the coast so il pop in from time to time on oh's iphone plus its my fertile week while away ;-) :happydance:

Hi ladies glad to see ya still around, its been so quiet here ive missed ya all!!

NQS- fingers crossed this month, the relaxed approach did it for me no opks no charting nothing the month i fell with this one - think positive :)

Shell- im sorry to hear the problems your having, can i recommend a great diet, i lost 6 and half stone last year for my wedding on it and now i am on the diet again even tho im pregnant its fantastic cuse its not really a diet its about eating healthy this week i lost 5lbs! im chuffed to bits :).... anyway Slimming world - great i eat all day long im not kidding, fry ups for breakie and jacket potatoes for dinner, roast for tea all this in one day plus extras, i dont stop its just a way of training you to eat differently ie to cook the fry up in lighter stuff and remove all fat etc etc.... good luck sweetie i am sure your bfp will come soon xx

Hi girls... :flower:

where are you all hiding ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone is OK :hugs:

well, CD11 for me already :happydance: getting down to BD as and when we can (OH working tonight and tomorrow and only BD on CD9 so far :wacko:) hoping to ov around CD14 :thumbup:

will keep checking in on everyone.

I've not heard anything from Lilfrog for a couple of weeks now... I hope she's OK :cry:

BIG hugs to you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->