Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

oohhh girls, i am having such a rough day.. :hissy:. i just found out my 19 yr old cousin is currently pregnant with her 4th, yes i said 4th baby..:growlmad:. it just sucks. she didnt plan any of them and she gets 4 and here we try month after month for just one and nothing. :nope: the worse part is her oldest just turned 1 in dec and then the twins were born about 4 months ago and now she's pregnant again.. ugghhhh i feel like such a :brat: for feeling this way but i dont think she understands the commitment it takes for each child to have alone time with her. and she's only 19 herself. she hasnt even begun to live life yet and now she will have 4 little ones all at the same time.. sometimes life isnt fair.. :cry:

sorry girls. just had to get it out. hope everyone is doing well and we can get some good news soon.. good luck to those waiting to test.. i'm still waiting to ov!:winkwink:

OMG... 4 children under 2 !!! is she crazy ??? :wacko:

Hi everyone :wave:

welcome dekerlady :hugs:

seems we're all moving into ovulation territory (again !!!) except Shell's of course :haha:

lilfrog... hope u get more BD in this month and don't forget our FB conversation :winkwink: :thumbup:

Xshell... hope your 7dpo bloods show ovulation and that you get your BFP from it :happydance:

Giggles... lovely to have you back :hugs: hope the softcup did the trick :winkwink:

and shell's... it is sooooooooooooooo a GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Me... well, I'm STILL SPOTTING gggrrrrrrr... 10 days again this month (3 days before AF, 3-4 day long AF and 3 more days of spotting after AF) it's annoying and so inconvenient !!! think I'm around CD7 today. Not much else to report except my bum still hurts :haha: silly me :)#

BIG :hugs: to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies!:hi: hope everyone is well. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for letting me vent the other day! Looking forward to a busy weekend but hopefully some alone time with dh as well :blush:. Have a great weekend and will be checking in when I can! :hugs:

I hope everyone's doing well. I'm afraid the temps and opks were AGAIN having trouble nailing down ovulation. We BDd the 8th, the 10th and the 12th it's the 13th and I believe I'm either about to pop out an egg or am in the process of. Going to hopefully convince DH to BD this morning when he gets off work anyway to cover our bases and then keep on with the attempt to bd every other until af or bfp (hopefully the latter) this is the first time I think I've been aware of the sensation of something working where my ovary should be. So fxd for me, and for all you ladies!

Any updates? There's gotta be more BFPs this month!

afternoon ladies!:hi:.. hope everyone is well and had a good weekend. well dh and i managed to dtd friday night but nothing since. of course we had family down and now i've come down with a cold. :dohh: but i'm not letting that stop me this cycle.. even if dh thinks so..:haha:.

hope everyone is well and derker, you should be fine but def keep up the bd'ing just in case..:winkwink:.

nqs and the rest of the lovely ladies update soon! fx'd for those about to test or getting close and looking forward to seeing alot of bfp's this cycle!!:thumbup:

morning Ladies,
I am 8dpo with absolutely no symptoms, none at all. If :witch: not got me by Tuesday next week that is my test date. But I am not hopeful, plus I had to be sedated on Monday for teeth to be pulled, not sure if that would have had an effect of not.

Just counting the days and trying to remain positive, but hard to when I think it is not happening this month!

Well just wanted to pop by, have to take my daughter to the dentist this morning and then drop her off at school before coming home to rest my mouth lol.

:hug:

Hi ladies, its quiet here lately....

Hope everyones ok?

Im doing good, feeling lil squigglet move now from time to time, its reasurring to say the least, 16wk midwife on tuesday and then 2 weeks till i find out the flavour!! all exciting stuff.

Sending loads of babydust your way girls, i will not be leaving any of ya till ive seen ya all have your bfps :)

shell's i have to say i love that you are calling "her" squigglet..:haha: and that you can feel movement..:thumbup:

nqs~ where are you? hope the spotting has stopped and you've started bd'ing!

giggles~ fx'd for you hun.. wow already 8dpo.. i'm still waiting to ov... taking forever it seems..:dohh:. keep up the pma. remember shell's felt like the :witch: was coming and we all see how that turned out..:winkwink:

derker~ hope things are going good, and looking forward to you testing!:hugs:

as for me well, i think i'm gonna try something different next cycle if this doesnt work.. i'm just gonna dtd when it hits and not even worry about where i am in my cycle.. :shrug: somethings gotta work eventually.. well, off to watch my friends 2 yr old.. she's the cutest thing ever and if i cant get my own bfp then i will just adopt little Kenzie and spoil her! :cloud9:

hi all thought id pop by to see how u all are......

giggles fx u get ur bfp this time hun xx

lilfrog hope uve been busy bding catching that little eggy!!!

nqs how u doing hun , r ur about to ov soon?

shells glad alls going well and il be thinking lots of pink for u when u have ur nxt scan xx

derkerlady hope u managed to do more bding ..have u ov now hun?

as for me in 8dpo and a bit crampy so who knows..had short lp of 9 days last cycle just hope this is longer..had bloods dne today to see if ive ov'd but wnt be very acurate as its 8dpo...

good luck ladies im sure someone will be lucky this cycle at least xxxx

was hoping for a bday bfp as im 31 on 27th sept but will see !!!!

Hmmm I'm thinking so! I had a lower temp, down to low low 97. and then this is my third morning with a temp up at 98+degrees. So, Three days up after a dip, must've been oving over the weekend! we didn't nearly enough. But who knows, maybe it was enough! Got my fx crossed for a BFP but I did order my pre-seed and have this fertibellum crap (I got two months free) so hopefully things will be looking good soon.

I'm actually 3po by my temps and the feelings in my tummy. Eff the OPKs.
on a less exciting note hubby got SIGNIFICANTLY cut back in hours today (24 hours less each week) So this is feeling scary again.

Hi everyone :flower:

hope you're all well :hugs: not really much of an update from me... think I may be 1dpo today... here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!

trying NOT to stress this 2ww though I say that every month :haha:

not much BD but managed 1 and 3 days before ov so ??? maybe.

Shell's can't wait for you to have your 'flavour' scan :haha: and, even if we get more BFPs we dont want you to leave :nope:

BIG :hugs: to everyone xxx

big temp dip today so looks like af will be here again 2mo at 10dpo ggrrr i hate this!!!

Evening all.
I think it is cool that you can already feel baby move Shells! Can't wait for that feeling. I also can't wait to watch my tummy move as baby does near the end. I thought that was awesome.

Today I have been quite gassy and I usually get like that a few days before :witch: appears. Although it is quite early on yet. I also have had a few crampy feelings, not strong, just niggles. Testing on Tuesday if :witch: hasn't found me - 5 more days!!!

Hope you all get your BFP!! About time we all joined Shells eh?

Well I am really tired and going to get soem shut eye, have a lot to day tomorrow and a meeting too! What you all got planned for the weekend, anything?
Me I am going to finish painting, cleaning, laundry, tidying etc lol ... but might get that all done on Saturday so on Sunday I can have a movie day all day long hehehe. Have a good one whatever you may be doing.

:hugs:

Hi ladies

wishing you all the luck in the world those due to test or waiting in the 2ww.... i am off away this weekend for my wedding anniversary - cannot wait!! altho i came down with a serious sickness bug yesterday and just praying it clears at this moment i can not move with pain and trapped wind (sorry tmi) :-( but its horrible cuse i dont half worry about baby!! xx

thanks giggles xx

well im 10dpo today no af as yet but ff has changed my ov date so it might change again if tomos temp is high but will see...my temps are below coverline so it dnt look gd!!!

just enroled in a ladies only gym and have my induction tomo so i can get shifting the pounds!!!!!!

hope everyones alright xxx

Shell, you and me are on the same day in our cycles. When are you testing?

Today, I am also 11 dpo. Been having cramps today, not sure if that is :witch: letting me know she is on her way or not. I usually only have a 12 day LP! Not sure what to think or feel at the moment. I have absolutly no symptons of being pregnant. I haven't even took my temperature this month so unsure whether it has dropped or not. Just a waiting game still but my head is telling me this is not my month!

:hugs: to all and :dust: to those that need it.

Xshell.... wohoo check out your temp for today !!!

Giggles... good luck for a long LP and a BFP :)

everyone else... BIG hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->