Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Yeah... all of us here at the same time :)

Sorry I don't have any good news... CD1 for me today (well almost, still spotting/very light AF so will probably call tomorrow CD1 !), temps have dropped so I know I'm definately out.

Took the girls out today to the park / fair / beach and hurt my bum falling of a stupid see-saw :( I'm in pain !!!

Catch you all soon xxxxxxxxx

:haha:... sorry nqs.. hope you heal quickly.. :hugs:..
still no signs of the witch here but not sure when i actually ov'd this cycle due to the meds so we will wait her out.. didnt get to bd anywhere around normal ov time so HIGHLY doubting we caught the egg..:nope:

cycle day 1 is here... i knew it was coming so not disappointed.:shrug:.

hope everyone is doing well today. and we will soon get our bfps like shell's and have some awesome little bumps to share. for now we will "adopt" shell's little bump as our own.. :haha:

hope everyone is doing well today. and we will soon get our bfps like shell's and have some awesome little bumps to share. for now we will "adopt" shell's little bump as our own.. :haha:

Looks like we're right back on track with our cycles :happydance:

LOL i wouldnt call it a lil bump mind... im bloody huge already!!

You will all be here soon i just know it :)

Hello hello. I've just finished stalking this thread, all 400 something posts of it (talkative bunch, you are!).

I thought I'd say a belated YAY! on the BFP to Shells (what an adorable little bean you've got!)

And let you ladies know I'd love to be in your group. You must be the friendliest lot on BnB! I'm just a few days ahead of LilFrog & NQS I'm on CD 3 today. (Ish? I spotted for three days a few days back, just some brown muck, but got a bit of red on the third so I'm calling it day 1)

Anyway! I look forward to chatting with you ladies and seeing the next BFP to catch someone off guard like it did Shells (come on, that was funny...one day "AF is here, I just know it" and the next was BFP pics haha)

Hello hello. I've just finished stalking this thread, all 400 something posts of it (talkative bunch, you are!).

I thought I'd say a belated YAY! on the BFP to Shells (what an adorable little bean you've got!)

And let you ladies know I'd love to be in your group. You must be the friendliest lot on BnB! I'm just a few days ahead of LilFrog & NQS I'm on CD 3 today. (Ish? I spotted for three days a few days back, just some brown muck, but got a bit of red on the third so I'm calling it day 1)

Anyway! I look forward to chatting with you ladies and seeing the next BFP to catch someone off guard like it did Shells (come on, that was funny...one day "AF is here, I just know it" and the next was BFP pics haha)

Hey Dekerlady! lovely to meet ya and oh these girls are fantastic!!! such a lovely group i really have never felt so 'at home' if thats the right choice of words lol your more than welcome to join, altho i have my bfp they still cant get rid of me :dohh: lol

It was heck of a shock the month it happened i swore af was on the way, very strange, just proves never to give up hope!!

Best of luck to you and hope you get your bfp soon xx

hi dekerlady welcome to our thread ... :)

yes they are all lovely ladies on here and it makes the ttc journey alot easier knowing we can share what were going threw instead of going mad... hope ur journeys short and that u get ur bfp soon... xx

were all hoping to catch up with shells real soon x

Hi dekerlady and welcome :)

nqs I hope your bum soon feels better :hug:

Love the scan picture Shells .... Are you finding out whether you are having a girl or boy?

Today I am tired - was a late night. Not sure what was up, I just couldn't sleep! Have a house that needs tidying too. Also have a room that needs painting. Back to a busy week of meetings now that the school is back! I am on CD 11 today. bf being a bit off this week, not sure what is up with him, just hope he soon snaps out of whatever it is that he is in!!!

Hope everyone here has a great weekend.
:hugs: and :dust: to all.

Hi dekerlady and welcome :)

nqs I hope your bum soon feels better :hug:

Love the scan picture Shells .... Are you finding out whether you are having a girl or boy?

Today I am tired - was a late night. Not sure what was up, I just couldn't sleep! Have a house that needs tidying too. Also have a room that needs painting. Back to a busy week of meetings now that the school is back! I am on CD 11 today. bf being a bit off this week, not sure what is up with him, just hope he soon snaps out of whatever it is that he is in!!!

Hope everyone here has a great weekend.
:hugs: and :dust: to all.

Oh yes i cant bloody wait i wanna know already lol got another 4 weeks till i find out! im hoping for a girl after 3 boys but we will see..... maybe im producing a footie team!

Oh cool. I hope it is a girl for you :)

I keep telling myself I am not going to find out once I am pregnant what I am having hehehee. I hope I can stick to that. I know it is easier to find out and then be able to buy a few clothes for baby ... but I think and hope I can wait hehehe

Oh cool. I hope it is a girl for you :)

I keep telling myself I am not going to find out once I am pregnant what I am having hehehee. I hope I can stick to that. I know it is easier to find out and then be able to buy a few clothes for baby ... but I think and hope I can wait hehehe

I wish i could have done that with my first espeshley as i think the first dont matter you kinda like the suprise, 2nd is easier to find out as i needed to know if i had to dig out the old stuff or buy new lol...
Both my sisters are having/had girls this year, my older sis had a girl in May, younger is due one in October so i am hoping to follow the trend and pinch all there pink stuff as they had my blue stuff lol x

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well. Long night for me as we had football games today and then drove to my parents for the weekend. The witch is being really nasty this cycle. Only day 2 and heavy flow. Oh and before I forget welcome d. Sorry I have to check the name when I'm not on my iPod! this is a wonderful bunch to talk to! Ok, I'm off to bed. Night/morning everyone!:hugs:

Sorry witch is being horrid to you this cycle lilfrog!! Hope by now things have changed.

Well I am on CD13, I haven't temped or anything really. We have been dtd, but the last few times I have leaked a lot!!! Even though I lie down for ages afterwards. Today I leaked too. So I used one of those cup things for when witch is here. Like a softcup I guess. Not sure how good it is because I already leaked loads! :-( ... day after tomorrow I will be in the dreaded tww!

Hope everyone is doing ok

hey giggles! i hope you get good news at the end of the tww. not much you can do about the leaking issue i guess. :shrug: hopefully the cup will keep enough in to help.

afm~ the witch is moving out. only one heavy day which was cd2 but i'm glad she's almost over. cant wait to get back to bd'ing. :haha:. didnt get to do much last cycle as i was on alot of medication and didnt feel up to it.

welcome again dekerlady!! hope there is a bfp waiting for you soon..:hugs:

nqs~ hows your tailbone healing? feeling better yet? lots of rest and ice from what i've been told. :friends:

shell's~ i just KNOW it's a little girl. you sound alot like i did when i was pregnant with my daughter. the symptoms are all too familiar! :winkwink:

and xshell~ how have you been hun? hope things are going well. keep us updated when you can!

let's get us some more :bfp:'s ladies!!:happydance:

Hi Lilfrog,
Well I took out the cup this morning and OMG talk about painful!! It is one for periods and has like a tail thing on it. It is lovely and soft and was easy to insert. A lot easier than I thought it would be. But like I said it was so painful to pull out. I must have done it wrong or maybe my cervix was so high and that made it difficult. Anyhow 1dpo tomorrow and hoping I get a bfp this time so I don't have to worry about leaking again for a long time!

Sending this from my phone so will read and write more later x

hi lilfrog im waiting to ov hopefully it wont be long as i have been have ov pains today, right now actualy so hope i actualy ov this cycle as im having 7dpo bloods done

glad giggles and lilfrog are back with us........... good luck u both get ur bfps and nqs this cycle xxx

i would love a bfp this cycle as its my bday on the 27th sept so it would be a lovely prezzie and now im past my due date from my mc i just so want to be a mummy again

hope ur all ok xxxxxx

Hi girls :hi:

Hope everyones ok just about to do the school run but thought id come say im still about!!!

Lots of love and hope for ovulation/testing soonxxxxx

oohhh girls, i am having such a rough day.. :hissy:. i just found out my 19 yr old cousin is currently pregnant with her 4th, yes i said 4th baby..:growlmad:. it just sucks. she didnt plan any of them and she gets 4 and here we try month after month for just one and nothing. :nope: the worse part is her oldest just turned 1 in dec and then the twins were born about 4 months ago and now she's pregnant again.. ugghhhh i feel like such a :brat: for feeling this way but i dont think she understands the commitment it takes for each child to have alone time with her. and she's only 19 herself. she hasnt even begun to live life yet and now she will have 4 little ones all at the same time.. sometimes life isnt fair.. :cry:

sorry girls. just had to get it out. hope everyone is doing well and we can get some good news soon.. good luck to those waiting to test.. i'm still waiting to ov!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->