Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

hello??? where is everybody??:shrug:

hope your good. me i'm just :coffee: waiting on ovulation.. :blush:

Just thought I would share a pic of my..............................

GRAND-DAUGHTER :happydance:

scan111.jpg

Hope you're all OK :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nqs- i am sooo happy for you and your daughter!!! What an awesome pic!!:happydance:
Xshell- hope you are well and getting some rest before baby comes! :thumbup:
shells- hope you and the baby are well! He must be getting big!:hugs:
and giggles- hope things are good your way! :wave:
As for me- its ov day and finally got dh to dtd today!! :thumbup: now i am laying on my floor with my legs up in the air to try and help the little swimmers!!! :happydance: hope it and the preseed help! :dohh: but i did finally get my positive opk today.. well yesterday now that it's after midnight! :blush:
:hugs2: to all my ladies! Let the tww begin!!!

Hi everyone!!

NQS so happy for you a grand-daughter yay!!! :) i hope i have grand-daughters one day as i had all boys lol be nice to buy lots of litte dresses :))

Lilfrog - keeping everything crossed for you!!

AFM - well yes Mason is growing so so fast i dont like how fast it goes! he was 6 weeks yesterday and hes 12 pounds in weight now!!! eeeek!!! hes a porker!! he is smiling now which is lovely however we are still having some feeding issues (regardless of the weight gain) he has reflux and now this week constipation so alot of screaming and a very tired mummy! however he is starting to go 6 hours thro the night now so fingers crossed he keeps that up!
Anyway on that note he is calling me - hope everyone else is well? xx

Wow 6 weeks already!!:dohh: time really does fly by.. sorry hes having a ad week but yay for sleeping!!:thumbup:
Afm- just sitting back and letting nature take its course. And trying NOT to symptom spot!!!! :blush:

Well, tested this am with a dollar store test and got a :bfn:. I guess i am out again this month.. :cry: best wishes to everyone.. i think i may be ending this journey soon.. :hugs:

Hi everyone hope ur all well, just dropin by to say I'm being induced on fri so il be in touch soon as I can with my baby pics x

awww good luck Shell... wow thats come around so fast! mind u prob not for you!! lol cant beleive my baby boy is 11 weeks old sunday!... heres a few pics for ya hes getting so so big!!
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/224206_10150170597543358_505553357_6826931_3868196_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/222567_10150177116418358_505553357_6893246_1421555_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/224800_10150175075943358_505553357_6869968_6202412_n1.jpg

Hi everyone

baby Megan louise entered the world on fri 13th at 10.41pm was induced but had normal delivery she weighed 6lb 1oz so was in shock she is so small saying I had gestatinal diabetes . She's lovely and healthy and we are so in love with her. Will post piccys soon x

sorry ladies.. my internet has been off.. congrats xshell!!:happydance: and i love the name!!
and shell's~ he's getting sooo big!

hope everyone is doing well. i'm just waiting the arrival of the dreaded :witch:. i'm sure she'll be her by the end of the night. of course i was a day late last month so who knows..:dohh:

:hugs: ladies!! enjoy the kiddos! :hugs:

well, still waiting on the :witch:. she's a day late if i go by my 26 day cycle like i've had the last few months.. so i switched the ticker to a 28 day cycle to see if my body's gone back to the way it use to be..:shrug:

talk again soon!:hugs:

SDC10474.jpg

SDC10493.jpg[/ATTACH]

a few pics of megan , and a pic of megan and her big sister,

Attachments

• SDC10512.jpg
    SDC10512.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
OMG THEY ARE BOTH GOREGOUS!! ( think i spelt that wrong but you get the drift) :thumbup:

congrats again xshell!!! i am sooo happy for you!:happydance:

as for me the witch showed her ugly face as usual.. :dohh: oh well. not much i can do about it i guess.

Aw... congratulations Shell... love the name :) she's beautiful xxx

And mason is getting so big, and so cute !!!

Hope you're all well... I've been very busy buying pink baby stuff for Maddie hehe only 13 weeks left 'till she's here !!! we're going for a 4D scan in a few weeks so will post more pics.

BIG HUGS to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just dropping by to say :wave:!! not alot going on here. managed to dtd about 3 or 4 times around usual ov time but no tracking this cycle. not opks or anything. figure if it happens it happens!!
hope everyone is well. and keep posting the pics of the little cuties!!:hugs:

:hi: my lovely ladies... hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

not alot going on here. still waiting out the tww. really not sure which way it might go. although i was surprised this tww with a cold sore.:shrug: i usually never get them and couldnt tell you when the last time i had one was.:shrug: who knows. trying not to read into it much along with the nausea and little bit of vomiting i had yesterday.

i guess we'll see in a few days! much :hugs: to you all!!

Aww (hugs) lilfrog xx keep on hanging in there Hun

Well me and oh have been nawty a few times with no protection so I carnt go on the pill till I've tested in a few wks. We were silly I know but we both would like another but I told oh to wait to try when megan's 1 but will have to see the outcome in a few wks.

Hope everyones well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->