Oh.. this gave me an idea!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I will tell you what worked the best so far..... prune juice!

Hello! Just a tip if using these juices for your little ones. (BTW, they worked GREAT for my son!)

Anyway, buy the large bottle of juice/nectar and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze. Then, drop juice ice cubes into a large freezer bag marked with the juice variety and date. Why, you might ask? It makes it super easy for portioning into little bottles or sippy cups. Each cube is approximately 1 or 2 ounces - just check your ice cube tray before freezing. Then you know whether to add an additional 2 or 4 ounces of filtered water to the cube when preparing a drink for your little one. The juice cube keeps the drink chilled and is the perfect balance of juice and water.

Hope that tip helped. :)

Tharperk just wrote that on an old thread of mine about Colton being constipated.

I was just wondering.. I never buy the big bottles of juice (32oz) because it says to use it within 7 days. Colton would only drink 14oz of it in that time, though.

However, if I did put it in ice cube trays like that and froze it; could it be used for longer?
It would be ALOT cheaper for me to just buy the big bottle, but like I said, Colton would NEVER drink it in 7 days.

So? What do you think?

Yeah, it would save for a much longer period. Save time AND money! lol

I've started to make some fruits and veggies out of fresh organic ones, mushing them in my food processor, then putting them in ice trays in the freezer. I've read online that they are good for 3 months, but I wouldn't make enough for it to last THAT long. Probably a few weeks and your good. Thats a really good idea for when we start giving Erica juice.

okay.. thats great! A 36oz bottle will last him 16 days; whereas the small 4oz bottles (in a 4 pack) only last 8 days! And they are both about the same price ($2.60)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->