Ok lets see your wrapped gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just wrapped 2 selection boxes each with 12 layers of paper for oh, they are now twice the size the started off, living with a primary school teacher can be a pain in the butt :haha:

Here's from my wrapping marathon I had on Monday.

Attachments

• gifts.jpg
    gifts.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
This is my Dad's gift. We deliberately disguised it by taping plastic cartons and paper cups to it and then did the Frankenstein wrapping job. I also put beads in some containers so it rattles. He can always guess what's in the presents so fingers crossed it will stump him. A prize if you can guess what it is!:haha:

Now the challenge is getting my daughter to keep her trap shut!

Oh I hate stuff like this, I'm so nosey it will really bother me now what's in there!! :haha: looks almost like an aeroplane?!

Haha it's actually a small guitar. I just hope he doesn't decide to tease my daughter and ask her what's inside because she has no concept of 'secret' or 'surprise' and will just say 'It's a little guitar!' I keep practicing getting her to say, 'I'm not telling!'

Me: We don't tell people what's inside the presents, it's a surprise.
Her: It's a surprise!
Me: So if someone says, 'What is it?' You have to say, 'I'm not telling!', can you say that?
Her: I'm not telling!
Me: So what do you say if Grandpa asks what's in his present?
Her: It's a little guitar!
Me: But you're not going to tell him that, are you? Because it's a secret. You're going to say, 'I'm not telling!'
Her: Yes!
Me: OK let's practice. 'What's in my present, Daphne?'
Her: A guitar!

Haha it's actually a small guitar. I just hope he doesn't decide to tease my daughter and ask her what's inside because she has no concept of 'secret' or 'surprise' and will just say 'It's a little guitar!' I keep practicing getting her to say, 'I'm not telling!'

Me: So if someone says, 'What is it?' You have to say, 'I'm not telling!', can you say that?
Me: But you're not going to tell him that, are you? Because it's a secret. You're going to say, 'I'm not telling!'

She's so going to spill the beans! :haha: and Daphne is a fab name

:rofl:

That would be Colin for sure too :haha:

yay remembered photobucket!

these are for the boys so far

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/IMG_4281_zpsfe2a0b15.jpg

family so far

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/IMG_4280_zpsa3eb3fe3.jpg

box of stocking fillers so far

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/IMG_4279_zps7af7e276.jpg

Oooooh, where is the Elsa paper from? I neeeeed :haha:

No Elsa paper (don't think my boys would be impressed lol) the only one I can think that looks Frozen-y is the blue with snowflakes. Thats from card factory.

The 9 that need posting only another 55 people to go :dohh: then I can start on the girls going to be a long few days :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 18
I've been wrapping. Very proud of the fact that not one of household these presents are going to gets the same paper twice. Sad I know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members