okay sorry for this but i have to.

Aliciatm

Trying but not overdoing
Reaction score
Rant:

So we are staying at my husbands parents house.. Anyways his mother and sister are going on vacation... after she has done been told they are going to loose the house if they dont pay back their taxes from 2009- this year! why the hell are you going on vaca if you cant pay your bills is so dag on stupid.. people these days... so we have a room here right bc our lease ran out the other day she was going through my stuff and found my opks and etc, and she is all pissed.. at first she told him he better not marry me not its he better not get me pregnant. she claims to be this Godly lady but in real life she isnt.. She told my husband the day his pawpaw died that he killed him and he was the devils child. idk about thisHEY EVEN TAKE BATHS WHILE EACHOTHER IS IN THE ROOM. woman and her daughtER...

i think i could just barf. on top of all of this... im feeling like i have the flu but no fever and no throwing up just the nauseousness, dizziness, and really achey every where... it sucks... lol... im in the 2ww dealing with all this madness and i just feel like saying COOKOO COOKOOO like a cookoo clock maybe that will get some feeling out of me. My husband borrowed my car now im stuck here, and its not fun. so ive been watching the Casey Anthony trial and having hot flashes OH WHAT FUN! I just wish my dream would come true ya know... to reach and reach and feel completely empty because you dont have it is just hard to swallow

Right - take a deep breath and close your eyes for 5 minutes (pref in your room with the door locked).
My brother does the same - oh we dont have any money, the house is so expensive, im in this debt and that and then they go and shop in the most expensive supermarkets and go on holiday and buy stupid things! Grrrr.....
:hugs: xx

Im sorry youre having a rough time hun. Im thinking about you and praying for you!! :hugs:

i just think his family is stupid... lol. his mother hates me... trys to sabotage my marriage almost everyday.. its just stupid.. i have no family except my great aunt and well she has a bf who she focuses solely on. so all i have is my husband if she took him away then i would die. I remember when my grandfather died i went to get floral arrangements she told my husband she saw me with another guy in walmart holding hands and kissing.. OMG I wanted to punch her in the face right then... Im not a mean person but ive already had a hard enough life i just want to be left alone.. now i have crazy inlaws

plus ttc and getting BFN all the time is just down right hard on me.. I mean yes i know i have female problems and that i have slim chance but i just want it so bad...... :( at least my baby would love me. IM just ready to buy a house in febuary... move out.. and i really want my bfp next week... urghers.. I hope God will have mercy on me...

My in laws and I are not in the best of relationships either. They blame me for DH stopping being unemployed by becoming an officer in the Air Force. I paid for him to even fly to see his parents before he went into officer training school and all they asked him was if I was pushing him into the military because it's just not something he would do. Thankfully they have ignored me for two years and live 1000 miles away.

Just remember your husband picked you! He loves you no matter what his crazy family thinks.

i know. its just hard because now we are fighting about things and we hardly ever fight... it sucks really bad.. i just wish i could wish her away. she isnt like that with her other two kids. her oldest son is getting married she just loves her and her youngest well she is stuck up her butt.. its just me and kevin she doesnt like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->