OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

im so tired and cant wait for these last few weeks to be over and done with!

this is my last week at work.. WOOP WOOP

I looked for the bag i was going to use as the hospital bag yday and I cant find it!!
So now im guna av to buy something to use instead!

36 weeks today!!!! One more week till FULL TERM :happydance:

ETA: Hopefully my diaper bag I ordered comes in this week so I can use that as my hospital bag... I'll probably need more than one bag though :blush:

I bought this one
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_fro...LE+WHEELED+HOLDALL+SUITCASE+LUGGAGE+CASE+BAG+

Its got loads of room for everything and also has wheels, will be handy for a weekend bag after too...

This is my diaper bag.
height: 12.0" Width: 15.0" Depth: 9.0"
https://i51.tinypic.com/2wn5o55.jpg
So I'll definitely need another bag as well.

I looked for the bag i was going to use as the hospital bag yday and I cant find it!!

Its my last week as well! and I have a half day Friday! so only 4.5 days to go!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its my last week as well! and I have a half day Friday! so only 4.5 days to go!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooo!
Wish I had a half day friday ..
I had 2 half days last week though :haha: & the monday off..

I better get bag hunting!! :thumbup:

I'm bored, last week at work and haven't got much to do really, I need to pack up my desk, just waiting for some boxes!

I'm bored, last week at work and haven't got much to do really, I need to pack up my desk, just waiting for some boxes!

I think i need to get the bin for my desk!! LOL... I have alot of crap on my desk that il just chuck!! ... ohhh the joys!!

Im bored aswell, thats why im on here during the day in work time and just pop on here occasionally at night !!

I think i need to get the bin for my desk!! LOL... I have alot of crap on my desk that il just chuck!! ... ohhh the joys!!

Im bored aswell, thats why im on here during the day in work time and just pop on here occasionally at night !!

Same as, helps pass the day! I have my assistants helper coming in this afternoon have to introduce them etc. then she starts on Friday morning for a hand over, then I'm off to antenatal in the afternoon!

This is also my last week of work... and man is it going slowly. The person in the office to take my place during Mat is here and answering all the calls ect so Im just sitting on bbciplayer.. ive even nearly finished watching anything worthwhile on that too!!

Yep I think this week will be very slow!! but I can't wait for next week...

I am symptom spotting like crazy already, feels worse than back in the TWW.
Not loving that morning sickness has returned.

I just want to feel like my body is actually doing something to get ready for getting this baby out!

We went out yesterday and bought some baby stuff. We got some newborn sleepsuits, a couple of cardigans, socks, and a playmat for LO as well as breast pads and maternity pads for me. I feel a bit more organised now in that if LO were to arrive tomorrow we'd have pretty much everything we need, although we'd have to run around the house pulling it all together.

I'm jealous of all you ladies on your last week of work! I finish on 1st July but then I want to get my tax return done and out the way the week after so I don't have to worry about it once LO is here.

Well my mat leave actually dont start til 11th July but my last days this 10th June as im using up all my holiday before!

I cant wait til next monday, first day off! got a midwife app and having my baby shower in the afternoon !! Woo wooo

Talking bout mat leave, im off in 2 weeks time! hoping that my annual leave will get approved....just soooooooooooooooooo tired and just wanna laze bout lol

I can't believe it either! It feels like June is going by sooo slowly though!

I'm so jealous of you all that get to take off work weeks before your due date, I will be working until my due date :(

On a side note I've closed out the rest of my registery with the rest of the items that we'll need for baby. We'll have a good start on everything and i've been purchasing diapers ahead of time so we have a good start on those as well. Everything should arrive between next week and the week after, can't wait!! The literally all we'll need is baby.

Hi All,

Feel like my mat leave is still forever away.

Lexi- I am working up until due date too, unless something medically keeps me from doing so. I think its the difference between here and UK.... in US they don't give us much leave!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->