OMG OMG Seriously HELP! UPDATE-DONE DIGI!!!

Wow i just realised how crap that photo actually is lmao!! it wont let me upload the other... i will put it on when it works. They are darker than it looks in that pic... going to do a digi shortly anyway xxx

i just wanted to say goodluck i have been reading about all ur troubles and i really hope its a sticky one u deserve it.

wouldnt worry about the drinking my sister in law drank all the way through with her wee boy and smkoed hash and her we boy is fine.

i disagree with what she done by the way.

best of luck

WOW!!!!!! huge congrats hun - fingers crossed for a sticky bean :dust:

That's GREAT news! Excited to see how your scan goes next week. Congrats!

Wow fantastic news hun, that really gives me some hope after my mmc.....

Hope it's a sticky bean :hugs: xx

OMG hunny, that is the best news ever!! Gives all the rest of us ladies hope after a mc.

omg thats amazing news!!!! congrats hun!! oh and the weekend before i got my bfp with katie, i drunk a bottle and a bit of wine the fri night, a couple (atleast) bottles on the sat night and poss a bit more too!!xx

congrats hun :happydance:

dont worry about the drinking, week or so before i got my :bfp: i had been on hol and drank loads! x

Hey, just wanted to say congratulations - try not to worry now about the alcohol. It was a one off and now you know, you'll know to stay clear, so just look after yourself and enjoy your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->