OMG OMG Seriously HELP! UPDATE-DONE DIGI!!!

OMG you have had so many ups and downs just lately you really deserve this!!!!!

I hope its a sticky!!

Before I knew I was pregnant I drank a whole bottle of vodka (dont make a habbit of it it was a real one off) and got so pissed I had to lie on my mates floor all day, literally couldnt move!!!! And my bubs is fine now. Maybe our bodies tell us to get bladdered as there seems to be a lot of people who have done it!!!

xx

OMG only just seen this hun. Wow amazing story and outcome for you. You so deserve this, well done hun, I cant believe this never mind you. Hows your nan doing hun?

OMG!!! Only just read this!!! Blimey!!!!

Massive congrats to you! :yipee:

Are you getting an early freebie scan this time? :D

yay! congratulations :happydance:

after i had my miscarriage last January i was still getting BFP's 3 weeks after the d&c, i really hope this is it for you.

you deserve it :hugs:

Hey girls thought i would update :) all going ok so far although i was in hosp yest... have a look in first tri for the thread... Turns out i didnt have a miscarriage last month, it was an ovarian follical... whatever that is?? so they lied to me! never mind... i got to go have betas done tomoro was 426 yesterday so hoping it has doubled tomoro :) then i got early scan on tuesday,then another a week next thurs and then a fertility one the thursday after, lol, im sure im not supposed to have all them and i should cancel fertility one but im not... i was all the scans they can give me lol!!! thats hoping this bubs holds out!!

Worrisome thanks soo much for asking, my gran is still very poorly, she came out of intensive care and started to make progress but now they think shes got a blockage somewhere cause shes not absorbing anything and being sick so shes having numerous scans.. just praying she will be ok... shes one tough old cookie!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations chick, hope this 1holds tight for mama, and dont blame you for getting all the scans you can why not! Lol let us see pix when you been and good luck for a h&h 9mths xox

Oh god hun, thats one little miracle beanie you have there, a real fighter eh, fxxxxxxx and little toes. Sorry about your gran, thinking of you all.x

awww congratulations, this happenned to my friend she 'miscarried' at 8 weeks and then 8 weeks later was in pain and no af and a funny feeling they scanned her and she was 16 weeks preg...she now mum to a happy 3yr old girl

HCG BETA RESULTS IN DIFFERENT THREAD... THIS IS LINK....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...in-detected-pregnancy-tests-beta-results.html

congrats !...:D:D:D
i drank a bottle of wine without knowing i was pregnant.... i had a perfect baby girl weighing 8lb 9oz ! dont worry too much... i wish u all the best x

Congrats! :)
Sorry about your Gran. Hope she gets better soon!

Yayyyyyy!!!! Huge congrats to you tootsy! The betas seem fantastic too!

Good luck, I'll keep everything crossed for you this time sweetie! xxx

Thanks Dan-o hunny.... found problems with my fertily bloods so going to see someone tomoro to see what treatment i need. Hows things with you hunny???? xxxx

jst sent a message to you on your profile
i caught my preg early on!!

so wary as had the polyp removed last month in jun, doc said that now the polyp is gone it will have given the egg and sperm a nice play to 'play' around in and embed in!

x

Congrats hun!
I got drunk quite a few times in the first few weeks of my pregnancy without having the faintest idea I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->