OMG OMG Seriously HELP! UPDATE-DONE DIGI!!!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
I went to docs yest cause been getting really bad pains in tummy, she refered me for scan next week and gave me antis thinking i had infec after early m/c... she told me to go out and have fun so last night i went to a friends and we drank a bottle of vodka between us!! i still think im drunk... i couldnt sleep cause of the discomfort in my stumach so decided to do a hpt

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Clear as day... not faint or anything... gawd knows how far i am since i aint due for af for another week and a half.... and supposidly had a m/c nearly 3 weeks ago... could maybe have lost a twin??? i know its not hormones off that cause i only ever got really faints then and this strong and i really have had symtpoms for ages and doc said its just my body getting over all the m/cs!!

what the heck am i going to do... i have drunk so much alcohol!! (last night) im not a big drinker but the doc said to let my hair down so i did and had a huge laugh but is this going to harm the baby??? and i havent been taking folic acid cause i was on a break from ttc and stopped taking it!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Digitest june09.jpg

Huge congrats you deserve this so much! Dont worry too much about the alcohol alot of people have drank without knowing they are pg xx

Thank you sooo much!! i will post a pic of tests... oh is going to go get a digi concept shortly and i saved my first urine....!!! OMG!!!!!!

OMG Tootsy! that's fantastic news hun, always trust your instinct, which was obviously telling you to POAS!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

eee i know and i have been sooo moody!! i was getting all upset cause i didnt know when i was going to ovulate and the doc gave me antibiotics thinking i had an infec... lucky i havent started them cause they are very strong ones! all along this is what it was! i havent a clue how far i am... although the tests arent as dark as they can go so im thinking i maybe ovulated straight after miscarriage... i dont have a clue! lol sorry if i dont make sense i think im still pissed! i feel sooo bad as i never drink really then when i do i shouldnt have been!

eee i know and i have been sooo moody!! i was getting all upset cause i didnt know when i was going to ovulate and the doc gave me antibiotics thinking i had an infec... lucky i havent started them cause they are very strong ones! all along this is what it was! i havent a clue how far i am... although the tests arent as dark as they can go so im thinking i maybe ovulated straight after miscarriage... i dont have a clue! lol sorry if i dont make sense i think im still pissed! i feel sooo bad as i never drink really then when i do i shouldnt have been!

Well if you don't normally drink you'll be fine hun. after all Junkies inject shit all the time and have fucken babies at the drop of a hat :hissy:

Well, when I mc in January I ovulated straight away, hence getting a :bfp: three weeks after coming out of hospital.

SO EXCITING Tara!

XXXXXXX

Huge congrats darling :hugs:
Like everyone has said,dont panic about the alcohol,lots of people drink before they knew,I was out celebrating my birthday and knocking back the sambuccas the week before I got my BFP
Keeping everything crossed for you hon that little bean sticks!xxxxx

OMG Toots!!! Im soooooo happyyyyyy for you hunny!!:happydance: You derserve this so much!Congrats hunny! Cant wait to see the pics!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats ......I tested the day got bfn i went out on piss got wrecked was so ill ... 2 days later bfp ...Lily is here happy and healthy ...the mw told me getting wrecked isnt harmful in 1st few wks as long as its a one off xxx

Wow...congratulations!! I had a huge night out just before I got my bfp with Sam - one night on the vodka won't do either of you any harm! x

I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thankyou everyone... im in shock!! also still pissed lol! i need to sober up!! im really uncomfy like im raw inside! i pray its bubba settling in nice and tight... i really cant cope with another miscarriage!! yesterday the doctor was telling me to have a look into adopting and to stop ttc for a good while now this!!!

if ur still having pain tara id go 2 the hospital... theyl scan u and see...

its not really pain its just discomfort... like scratching inside... its not like doubling me over or anything... probably more like cramping but i was concerned yesterday cause i didnt know what it was, now i know lol!

id still go.. they told u youd m/ced.. id go back and demand a scan say uv gt a BFP they told u ud m/ced u wanna no whats going on..

What a difference a day makes hey :)

:hugs:

Please be kind to yourself and take a break from worrying ;)

xxx

Thankyou hunny! hehe! :D tracie i have a scan booked in next week anyway :) if i get loads of pain though al go... and they said i m/c 3 weeks ago which i prob did then caught after that as the tests not the darkest xxxx

Congratulations and the best of luck to you. I really hope this is a sticky BFP for you.

I wouldn't worry about the drinking, as it takes a few weeks of pregnancy before what you eat and drink really starts to affect the baby - quite a lot of people do not know they are pregnant until a few weeks and have drunk in that time.

xxx

Do you guys see the 2 lines?? i have a better photo im trying to upload xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back