OMG OMG Seriously HELP! UPDATE-DONE DIGI!!!

Thankyou everyone :D im not worrying about alcofrol now... praying its a good sign i.e. getting off the alcohol for the next 9 months with a bang!!! just PRAYING this bubs sticks... dont know what i will do if i lose this baby too!! i swear i could have had a 5 a side team now!!! :| please stick baby (or maybe BABIES!!-lol)!!!!! we LLLLLOOOOOOVVVEEE you sooo much!!!

Congrats!! I had been reading your other posts as well, and this is a great outcome!! :D Congrats again!!!

Well the lines are getting stronger :yipee: :yipee: altho i feel like i may be coming down with cold or something today :( achy arms :(

mahoosive congrats, hope this one sticks for ya chick. wouldnt worry about getting hammered, i did the weekend before i got my bfp with callum.

Omg congratulations! That is soo cool! all the best for u and little bubs xxxxx

Aww wow, im so happy for you, i have followed ur posts and was so sad at your losses.

Congratulations. I got bladdered 4 days before i got my :bfp: with LOno3 and she is fine.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxx

Hey hunny!! Iam so happy for you!!! Iam going to be an auntie again!!! hehe....This is awesome!!!! Thanks for getting ahold of me today too!!! I love you so much...xoxoxoxooxoxox:happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

Tara thats fab news babe, great to see it in words :D I hope its super sticky x x x

HUGE Congrats hunny!!!

Hope you get some answers soon!!

congrats! wishing its a sticky for you...xxx

Hey hunny!! Iam so happy for you!!! Iam going to be an auntie again!!! hehe....This is awesome!!!! Thanks for getting ahold of me today too!!! I love you so much...xoxoxoxooxoxox:happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

Yay lil canadian auntie des!!!! i love you too sugar pot!!! xxx

Congratulations.
Try not to stress about the alcohol. The week before I found out I was pregnant was spent in Munich drinking beer! I worried my entire pregnancy but now have a very healthy 10 month old.

https://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/thcongratulations.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

woohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:baby:

Big Congratulations! :yippee:

dont worry about the vodka ... happens all the time apparently ... (both my SIl and a friend didnt find out until nearly 5 months when they were pregnant and drank shedloads, smoked, travelled in exotic countires etc and both LO's are now nearly 5 and 7 and perfect!) just dont do it again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->