On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hello everyone , was away for the weekend at a hen weekend , was good fun but there was a girl there who was due the say day I was !! I'm sure she thought I was weird but couldn't stop looking at her bump imaging what mine would have been like :(

Anyway I missed catching up with everyone here . Sounds like everyone is having a bit of a rough time of it . Topang I'm sorry about Paddy's day , that was insensitive of me but I didn't realise . I'll remember you and your baby on the day and light a candle for you both.

Me I'm on CD 8 and still spotting from AF . Not the norm for me but can't do anything but see what my body will do next . Will return to poas tomorrow morning , don't want to miss the surge this cycle !

Love to all of you xx

No worries, Left!!! I know you didn't know!! I just wanted to put it out there so you ladies knew why I wasn't more excited about it. You brought tears to my eyes offering to light a candle. It's so amazing to think that someone else cares about my baby. :hugs:

I'm so glad that you had a good weekend and I hope the spotting stops soon!!!

My sister brought me back the "light of Bethlehem" a candle lit by a candle in the place of the birth of Jesus , I'll light it especially for your little angel on St Patricks day , ( reminder already in the phone ! )

Your little Leprechaun will be remembered here on their special day xxxx

Oh that is soo sweet! I'm so happy that to pangs little green fella will be remembered.

Left - glad you had a good weekend. I would have stared at the bump too. And I think it's sweet about the candle.

Help needed :) ok what do you all think . Really need your help . Right 1st Af after m/c after 31 days post dnc . Used o/v kit from cd 10 didn't detect surge till cd 21 and Af showed on cd 27 . Now on new cycle on cd 9 and got positive o/v test on digital clear blue . Have cramping too so could I be o/v this soon after Af ?

Help needed :) ok what do you all think . Really need your help . Right 1st Af after m/c after 31 days post dnc . Used o/v kit from cd 10 didn't detect surge till cd 21 and Af showed on cd 27 . Now on new cycle on cd 9 and got positive o/v test on digital clear blue . Have cramping too so could I be o/v this soon after Af ?

I think it is possible. Are you temping as well? Might be a good way to make sure it isn't a fake surge. I have heard that cycles are unpredictable after m/c .. I am starting to OPK tonight.. and I am at CD8. Also starting SMEP tonight.

SMEP ??? I'm still learning lol........ And bloody OH out cold on the couch , no b'ding for me tonight lol. Early morning for me so ;)

left, you have no idea how much that means to me, thank you!!! :hug:

As far as SMEP, it's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You can google it for more details, but basically you start having sex every other day on CD8 and using OPKs every day starting on CD10 until you get a surge. Then you have sex for three days in a row.

DH and I have been using it faithfully for the last 4 cycles with no luck, but it's supposed to greatly increase your odds of getting pregnant

Thanks :) to be honest my head is fried with all this over thinking, watching and waiting . The unexpected just keeps happening ! O/v when not supposed to AF turning up when not expected and now a smiley face on cd 9 following a absent Tww cause my Af showed up 6 days after o/v ! Was going to wake up hubby but think ill let him sleep . I'm not sure where my cycles are at so ill take a chance and leave him off tonight . Will o/v test before bed and again in the morning to see what happens........ Might even take a pregnancy test , theses days ya never know what unexpected thing might show up lol.............

Ya have to laugh or seriously think I'd cry :)

Wake his butt up!!! (I would :)) I highly doubt he will care that much :)

Honestly, when I got my BFP.. we just did the lots of sex method lol.

Lol.... No waking him up last night but this morning was another story ! Even though I got a - o/v test this am . Think I'm just going to try every other day from tommrow cd11 to cd 16 and still test every day till Af arrives next :)

Hope everyone having a good night

Soooo I'm on CD 11 and it's I've finished taking my clomid for this cycle. What's really interesting is that my CM already looks like it's gearing up for Ovulation which normally doesn't happen for another week!! Im hoping this means that my cycles will be a tad quicker and more normal! As for the "crazy clomid" I was definitely moody but I was also low on sleep so who knows if I was moody because of Clomid or because of that...

On another note I had my first almost meltdown in a while. I went to the store to pick up some baby shower gifts and I was looking at cards; one of them started with the words "She started as a dream in your heart...now she's a gift in your arms". I'm not sure what it was about this card but I nearly broke down and bawled right in the middle of the aisle. I kept it together though because people were around but it's funny how baby longing can hit you so suddenly.

I hope you are all doing well. Has anyone heard from Cary?

No , hope she is ok though. I agree red it is funny how you can be caught by unexpected things that made you feel lousy . Hope you feeling ok xx

:hugs: Sorry, red. It is hard to find out what our triggers are until we stumble on them. I think that card would set me off too. Not all our dreams come to pass. :cry: I still run past the maternity shop in the mall. I must look like a nut suddenly rushing off like that but I can't do it yet especially as I would be in desperate need of maternity wear at this point. It will be easier once I'm past the due date. Then the baby stuff will hurt. Right now it's the pregnant stuff.

I'm glad that the Clomid seems to be doing its job. Hope it gets you your sticky rainbow!

I've also been thinking of Cary. Hope she's OK.

i was just thinking about cary as well..

red - looks like we are both entering our fertile period at the same time!

Ank and Red that makes three of us :) although I am now getting smiley faces on CB every other day since CD9 ! Day on day off lol . So I'm either going to end up with quads or I'm constantly o/v lol... Anyway when smiley turns up I'm b'ding :) taking CD 14 as 1DPO , guessing my cycle is gone back to 28 days .

I hope I at least et my Tww this month as was cheated out of it last month lol........

So what is everyone up to this weekend ? Me I'm house cleaning and grocery shopping , very exciting lol.....

Have not been but bought a digital thomometer today so guess I am from tommrow lol. Have to read up on it and charting :)

I would wait until your new cycle starts (if it does). Because if you did O already, the thermometer won't tell you much.

Go to fertility friend (click on my graph) and sign up. (I get free VIP days when people sign up through me.. hehe). They have lots of information on how to do it.

Also.. you said you got a digital thermometer.. is it a Basal Thermometer???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->