On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I'm getting nervous that I'm going to have another 18 day cycle. It's day 16 and I'm starting to get tight cramps and achey boobs. I got my usual ov signs just a day or two before my latest AF started so my recent signs don't encourage me much.

Well if its any comfort to you I've been crampy on and off since I've gotten my smiley faces so maybe it's ovulation cramping ? You will be glad when CD 19 arrives . Last month I o/v test+ and bloody AF showed up 4 days later !!! Cheated out of my TWW so here is hoping for both of us that we get a 28 day cycle fxd

Starry, I hope your body doesn't do that to you again!!!

Afm, after my temp went down at 10dpo, it rose again the last two days and I've been feeling like MAYBE I was pregnant. I don't know when to expect AF since this is my first Clomid cycle, but normally she'd be due today and absolutely no sign of her.

Anyway, bfn. :-(

Awe good luck Topanga, i hope it works out for you.

Topanga hope your not to sad :( but as they say tis not over till the fat lady sings or in our case the evil witch turns up ! Lots of hugs regardless xxxx

I was actually fairly ok about the BFN. What really knocked me out last night was talking to my friend with triplets right afterwards and THEN right after THAT conversation my friend who just had a baby called to tell me all about it. Three strikes was way too much! I definitely had an awful, awful breakdown last night. Trying to pull myself back together this morning. Lord, how exhausting this whole process is! So tired of always pulling myself back together!

Yes, lots of hugs! Thinking of you. I'm on 10dpo, feeling some mild "maybe" symptoms but trying not to pay too much attention for a few more days.

Anchor - your chart is looking good. When will you test??

Hello ladies-

I am also trying to get back into the groove of TTC and trying to stay as positive as possible while doing so. (Which is proving to be difficult sometimes....) I have been taking prenatals since January after a miscarriage in November. I have OPK kits... what other tips does anyone have? What about rainbow baby stories? Man I feel desperate sometimes.

Baby dust to all xoxoxo

Hi! Sorry I've been gone so long... I still need to go back and read to get caught up.

Well, over the past couple of weeks we moved into a new house, work has been insanely busy and I've taken over the children's ministry at my church.

I never did take another hpt as I started with a terrible back ache on Saturday (February 16) and AF caught me on Sunday. It was very heavy the first day, and then got lighter and lasted a total of three days. Very unusual for me...

I had a saline sonogram last Monday and they were able to see that everything is working good. Apparently I have follicles maturing in both ovaries and my lining was nice and thick. I'm praying that this is my month.... We are doing the method we did when I first got pregnant: every night :). DH is not complaining :)

Hope everyone is doing great!

Cary! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad that your body seems to be working as it should. Really hope this is your month!

Welcome, Rayraykay! :flower: I'm so sorry for your loss and I understand about the desperation. It's so tough to stay positive. I struggle with that nearly everyday. I'm NTNP right now so no actual TTC tips but I do have a rainbow story. My first pregnancy ended in a loss and I conceived my son 5 months afterwards. It felt like the longest 5 months in my life. My cycles hadn't gone back to normal yet so I was spending a small fortune on hpts before I got my bfp. It was a very rough pregnancy and I lost a twin but my son is now a happy and healthy 20 month old. I've since had another loss so am hoping I am blessed with a second rainbow.

AFM - am really getting scared I'm going to get another 18 day cycle. My cramps are increasing and I'm getting a backache. My last AF lasted 10 days so that means it has only been 8 days since I stopped bleeding. Don't know if my body can handle it. I'm crossing my fingers so hard I think they will snap.

:hugs: Starry - Hopefully it is just O craps.

Cary - Welcome back!!!!

AFM - Looks like I am in my TWW. Hopefully i get my crosshairs tomorrow :)

Welcome RayRay! I miscarried in November after my first BFP ever. It was so tragic to me since I had wanted that BfP sooo bad but I finally recovered enough to realize that I'm in it for the long run and I know we'll all get our rainbows eventually.

Cary! PHew! I'm so glad you made it back to let us know you're ok! The last we heard, your belly was getting bigger for no reason at all and the tests were inconclusive. I was afraid something bad happened! Glad to hear it was just you keeping busy. I hope the move and everything else helped you keep your mind off of all of this for a while.

Starry! I really really hope it's not a period! Gosh darn your body (I'll be mad at it for you) :).

Ak! I hope you made a baby and it will be a sticky one.

AFM: Hmphf...still haven't ovulated. I'm on CD15 and I was sure that I'd ovulate on day 14 like I'm supposed to (according to the average female O time) but my CM isn't very eggy and my temps are going down. I'm still hoping this means O is close because I'm so sick of waiting til day 23 for O. Grrr. Hubby and I have been doing good with BDing but I don't know if we can keep it up for 8 more days. It seems we always do good at the beginning of the cycle and then we get worn out just about the time I actually O. Remind me why getting pregnant is so hard?

Welcome Rayray!

Cary, so glad everything is going well!! That's fantastic news about your sonogram results!!! Like Red, I was really worried that something was wrong when we didn't hear from you!! :nope: So glad that's not the case!

Starry, I second Red! I'll be mad at your body too! That would be so horribly unfair! I'm praying for you with all of my might!!!

Red, I used to O on CD21-22 and the Clomid made me ovulate on CD16, so I bet you're right about to! The temp drop is a really good sign too! And I have no idea why getting pregnant is so hard! Really, you'd think it would be much, much easier. God's idea of population control, maybe??

Afm, 13dpo today and still no sign of AF. After yesterday's BFN, I'm waiting it out a little bit to see what happens. It's hard not to get excited when another day passes without AF, but even if it comes, it's nice to know that the Clomid is extending my luteal phase!! In the past, my LP has never been longer than 12 days, so we're already going good! Hopefully that will help us get a sticky bean soon, even if it's not this month.

I've been toying with the idea of NTNP for a couple of months just to give myself a mental break, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to interrupt the Clomid treatment. And if I'm going to use Clomid, I really do neeed to be temping, getting progesterone tests, and timing BD properly, otherwise there's not much point to taking the meds! I'm still thinking it over. As much as I want a BFP, I think it would be really nice to have a couple of months where sex is just fun again!!

but even if it comes, it's nice to know that the Clomid is extending my luteal phase!! In the past, my LP has never been longer than 12 days, so we're already going good!

Our pre clomid cycles sound so similar! My luteal phase was short (around 10-11 days) which is why I went to the doc and started clomid in the first place. I do hope you're preggo but small triumphs are good too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->