On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Mmm I'll check but not sure ?? I'm guessing there is a difference ? Lol.. Back to the chemist with me so lol. Do they sell basal them in chemists ?

They should. I got mine at the store. They are where all the prego tests

Thanks just started my chart now but entered wrong date for last Af can't see where to edit it !!!

I think I'm going to be NTNP for the next cycle or two or until it becomes clear things have settled. It's frustrating to try and track cycles when your body still mimics preggo signs, spots randomly and gives you surprise AFs. Right now winging it will hopefully make me feel more flexible and relaxed.

Thanks just started my chart now but entered wrong date for last Af can't see where to edit it !!!

Just above your chart on the right side is a button labelled "cycle list". Click on that, then there's a bunch of buttons at the top. Click on "change start date", ignore all the warnings, and you should be good to go!

Thanks :) Starry I'm kinda doing that this cycle but its hard not to poas lol especially that there there ! Would like to try figure out when I'm o/v though given that I'm getting smiley faces every other day !! My ovaries must be firing eggs out lol........

I am picturing ovaries firing out eggs like a canon and it's making me giggle. lol :)

I'll definitely poas when I think I might possibly be pregnant but I will try to withhold even then until I'm on about CD40. That seems to be my average cycle length. After that, i will probably poas once a week until AF shows or I get my bfp.

Hi everyone

We're trying to get pregnant again after a mc in November. My cycle is NOT regular and I'm currently being driven crazy by being 2 weeks late no period in sight and not pregnant. We've been trying since July and I've only ovulated twice. I'm doing the strips as its the only chance I have to know when I might ovulate. I get my period ever 45-57 days crazy huh?

I don't even know what to do about my crazy period, I don't want to go back to the OB until I'm 6 weeks pregnant because of my last two experiences.

Welcome U! Sorry for your loss. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

I got a +OPK tonight :) Yay! Should O on Monday.

Welcome, U! I also had a m/c in November. It's so hard to wait and wait for our rainbows. :( My cycles are also irregular. I'm just coming off an 18 day cycle when mine are normally in the 40 day range. It makes it tough and I often wonder if I'm even fertile when they're this crazy. Though I guess my 3 previous bfps say otherwise. I conceived my son on a 70 day cycle so there is hope for you too! Keep testing once a week and keep on BD'ing. That's my only real advice when your cycles are so long.

AFM - got one-sided pinching pain last night and it really felt like ov pain so we BD'd (didn't tell hubby my suspicions though). I'm only on CD12 to 15 and I only had watery cm which can be fertile but not as good as ewcm so I don't know what is really going on. I'm trying to NTNP this cycle but whenever I think I'm ov'ing I will put in a good effort! lol

Starry and ank we seem to be on the same type of cycle . Here is to the Tww :)) at least we will have company . Wouldn't it be great if at least one of us gets a BFP but here is hoping and praying we all do xxxxxxxx

I'll be expecting AF on the 17th , counting from CD1 from last cycle as I'm not too sure when I o/v or if I have as so many bloody smiley faces . Creepy little buggers lol.......

I plan on testing the 17th, but might test earlier depending how I feel. I think I will see a temp spike tomorrow or monday.

Got some ewcm tonight. I did my TTC duty. ;) Now I just hope my body doesn't pull any more stunts on me. I may still wait close to 40 days to take a hpt just in case these symptoms were a false alarm. My body has been tricking me a lot since the m/c.

Wow I think we're all near the same part of our cycles. I'm getting ewcm and I think I might O any day but I'm really not sure since this is my first cycle on clomid.

Starry- I thought you just got off a 18 days cycle but now you think you're ovulating? Sheesh your cycles are confusing, eh?

Good luck and happy baby making to all!

I certainly hope I'm ov'ing. I am on CD15 so it would make sense for a normal person. lol I was getting some of my typical ov symptoms when my surprise AF showed last time. Really, really hope I'm not getting another 18 day cycle. One is more than enough. Had 3 of those after my first m/c.

If we are all ov'ing at the same time I really hope we all get our bfps so no one is left behind.

You know, just in case I do get another 18 day cycle I better go and stock up on tampons and pads tomorrow. I bled a lot last time so I'm gonna need fresh supplies. I was caught unprepared last time.

Starry - hopefully it is like insurance.. If you have it, you won't need it.

Looks like I Od yesterday. Had a huge temp spike. Will keep BDing just in case

Right thinking I o/v yesterday as has two days of cramping and a bit of back ache which I always get. So I am officially in my Tww today , well think I am of I'm not further along and ignoring my first three smiley faces lol.....heaps and heaps of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all :))))))) I've a good feeling for us all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->