On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I am so glad I found this site, I was feeling alone for so long. I am hoping I get my BFP this month, and I hope for everyone here if they want it this month it comes to you too! I believeeee in rainbows!

Awww I'm so sorry, Rayray. :hugs: I've felt alone throughout most of this process, so I know how hurtful that is. This board has really been a lifesaver, to have so many women going through the exact same thing. I hope it brings you some comfort! So glad you found us! :hugs:

Welcome ray :) I'm Regina , I'm now on 3 DPO on my second cycle follwing m/c . Hi everyone else and welcome back Cary we missed you . Moving house is very stressful so glad it's over for you.

Read something on another thread which I loved so said I share here . A lady with a great positive outlook trying for quite a while buys a good bottle of red each month in anticipation of AF arriving and when she does shares the bottle with her lol..... Even in all the disappointment a silver lining ...... A nice glass of red lol . Love it .

Anchor - your chart is looking good. When will you test??

Probably Sunday, which would be 15dpo. It will be hard to wait, but hopefully I'll do okay. Last cycle I got to a point where I was distracted all day wondering, so I tested, and was glad I did even though it was BFN, so we'll see if that happens again. :)

Hello ladies-

I am also trying to get back into the groove of TTC and trying to stay as positive as possible while doing so.

That's my only tip -- try to stay positive, and being on these forums helps me!

Hi! Sorry I've been gone so long...
So glad to hear from you again and that you're doing well physically. Kids' ministry is a huge job, hope you're enjoying it! I've also started doing more at church in the last few weeks and it's a great distraction and a great way to move forward in something positive, not just going back to my old routine and feeling the void.

Welcome Rayray!

Oops... Starry - I hope you don't have O Craps.. and have O Cramps! :) lol... Damn typos :)

Anchor - Can't wait till Sunday!

Anchor we will all be stalking on Sunday , ready with big congrats if BFP and big hugs if bfn :) fx,d it's the BFP xx

Akn how are things with you ? What DPO are you ?

Starry how you getting on any update , hope AF didn't show up !

Hi Topanga , ray ray and everyone else . Me I'm 3DPO and nothing strange to report :) well the odd twinge but think their imagined :)

According to FF, I am 3dpo.. but I had a huge temp spike this morning which leads me to believe I am only 1dpo... Who knows. I will be testing on either the 16th or 17th (haven't decided yet.. DH comes home the night of the 16th, so I can surprise him if a BFP).. I will be 11/13dpo on the 16th or 12/14dpo on the 17th.. so I think either way I will know for sure whether or not I am pg or not.

I was kind of panicking earlier because I BD'd Sunday afternoon.. and if I O'd sunday, then I was good to go as far as BDing.. but if I BD'd sometime on Tuesday, it had been 2 days since I BD'd/... but I talked to a couple ladies who said they BD'd 2 days before they O'd and not any sooner, and got BFPs... SO .. not as worried. Oh well.

Well if it helps on my last pregnancy I bd only two days before o/v and got BFP . I've also read that b'ding before o/v is preferable as the spearmy is there waiting for the egg so your timing is spot on regardless :))

I heard the same. I also read that it actually reduces your risk of miscarriage because it reduces the chance that the sperm will fertilize the egg towards the end of its life, when it's starting to disintegrate.

Welcome Rayray...

Nothing new to report... My stomach has gone down, though it is still bigger than it was... I started a diet with shakes, and I think they caused a lot of bloat... Maybe that's it... Still have big blue veins in BB's... Not sure why...

I'm on cd 18 right now... And extremely tired...but I'm pretty sure that is just the workload I am under right now... I teach full time and I'm heading up a full time ministry... I went to bed at 7:45 last night and got up at 5:30 this morning... Three hours later I was exhausted again...

Just waiting and praying for a BFP this month

Bloat can really affect stomach size. Mine gets big and round when I drink too much pop.

I have the stomach flu so I'm really hoping that's where all my cramps and aches and pains have come from. No sign of AF right now.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually want to go through my tww! I got another day of ewcm just two days ago so that makes me think my body was at least trying to ov.

I have a hard time trusting it because the last time I had a cycle under 30 days where I actually ovulated was 2010. LOL I'd keep BD'ing just in case but both DH and I are sick.

Morning everyone :)

Starry , delighted no sign of AF but not glad you have a tummy flu , feel better soon

Ank , WElcome to 4 DPO ..lol

Cary , have you o/v yet or still waiting ?

Hey ladies, just checking in to let you know that AF just arrived. On to my 6th cycle post-miscarriage...

Well Left...

With the move, my job, and my current volunteering I did not have time to get OPK's... So, I'm not sure... Last month I Od on cd 15... My cycles have changed from 30 to 33 days...so I am assuming I Od around the same time. On Sunday (cd15) I got a big glob of ewcm (tmi) that was yellowish in color... Not sure why it was yellow but it was more than I have ever gotten before. It was super stretchy... We bd on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday... So here's hoping that I hit it... We are going to keep at it until I get a positive hpt or AF...

A this point I don't have any symptoms except extreme fatigue.. I have over 44 conferences to do with parents, and 19 of them are this week.. I have nine today... Not sure if the fatigue is from that or something else...

I've decided to do my best NOT to symptom spot.. But well.. We all know how that goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->