On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

:hugs: Topanga. I'm so sorry that the :witch: has caught you. I hate how unfair TTCaL can be.

cary - hopefully, the yellowish colour means it was extra fertile cm and you get your rainbow this month. :thumbup:

AFM - feeling a lot better today but am still taking it easy. I'm at that awkward point where I'm hungry and am craving all sorts of goodies but my stomach is still a bit sensitive. When I had toast with jam this morning it was about all I could handle. So I need to avoid all the gooey, cheesey and greasy things I'm craving.

Does the yellow sometimes mean that? When I say a lot.. I mean... A LOT

I actually have no idea. My ewcm had a bit of a yellowish tinge the one day too and yeah, it was crazy stretchy. But now I have the flu so I was wondering if my oncoming illness had something to do with it. I was feeling off for a day or two before it hit.

I certainly HOPE it is extra fertile. LOL I conceived my son 5 months after my m/c and I conceived my last angel after 5 months of TTC and I'm approaching that 'marker' so I'm really hoping my rainbow#2 is coming soon.

Ok, speaking of yellowish CM, does anyone else get a lot of yellowish, snot-like CM (TMI) a day or two before AF? I NEVER used to, and now I get a lot of it every month shortly before AF. I have NO IDEA why or if it means anything.

Topanga sorry she got ya its so not fair . Not sure you want the bright side of her coming but here it is , the sooner she is here the sooner she goes and you get another chance of trying ( looking at it this way helps me cope with the disappointment anyway) when she arrives and you see her first its like a body blow to the stomach , but then I turn it around into a positive . Hope your ok.

Starry not sure about cm as only just learning about it , I'm no expert and never really observed mine only in the last few months .

Hello everyone else how is your day going ?

I agree! I had a good cry in the bathroom when I saw, but now I'm fairly chipper. I always tell myself that every month she comes is one less month I have to deal with her and one month closer to holding my baby in my arms! Although I will say, now that I'm moving on to my 6th post-MC cycle, I'm really hoping it's sooner rather than later!!

We're hoping with you Topanga, so sorry this cycle didn't work out. You're such a positive influence on this forum, I really appreciate it, helps me stay grounded in reality! :)

Awww, Anchor! Thank you!! You're too sweet. That made my day! :dance:

I totally agree with Anchor , Topanga you rock :) imagine having to do this without having people who really understand to talk to about it . How awful would that be :(

I am so grateful for all you ladies :) your all counted as one of my blessings :)

Every time my AF comes I say to myself "this is the cycle I will finally Nair myself so I'm not a gorilla when my rainbow is born" (there are some areas you just can't reach 9 months preggo). But then every cycle I'm lazy or forget and then I'm in the TWW and I won't use Nair "just in case". Now it's the tww again and I'm hairy and uncomfortable but I'm too afraid to use the hair removal and I've waxed once before and vowed never again. It was for the honeymoon which was a worthy cause, mind you, but some areas are just too sensitive for ripping.

I've never been brave enough to wax! Cannot you not use hair removers when pregnant ?

Hahahaha Starry! Why can't you nair before you get a BFP? I too have waxed once before and will never again. Single. Worst. Pain. EVER!

Topanga-I'm so dissapointed for you! I was really hoping that since you were on clomid that it would be your day. Now I'm not feeling so positive that clomid is going to give me my rainbow. :(

Anchor! That chart is looking goooooood. Fingers are crossed for you!

I totally agree with Anchor , Topanga you rock :) imagine having to do this without having people who really understand to talk to about it . How awful would that be :(

I am so grateful for all you ladies :) your all counted as one of my blessings :)

I feel the same way about all of you too! I've told DH that I really wish we all lived closer together so we could meet and chat in real life! On-line is nice, but it would be so wonderful to get to meet all of you!!

Topanga-I'm so dissapointed for you! I was really hoping that since you were on clomid that it would be your day. Now I'm not feeling so positive that clomid is going to give me my rainbow. :(

Thanks Red. :hugs: Don't give up! It could still happen for you! And it's only one cycle. I've heard a lot of women say that they get pregnant on their second or third cycle (or later), so I'm trying to hold on to that! We all know that we can get pregnant... we just have to do it again and we will!!

I think I read in the "What to Expect When Expecting" book that you shouldn't use hair removal creams and during the tww I do my best to act as if I were already pregnant. Also, pregnancy has not been the best experience for me so I take absolutely no chances.

I must have read your earlier post wrong. I thought you were going to nair while pregnant and not while waiting to be.

AFM: It finally looks like I'm ovulating. My temps are slowly rising which is normal for me. It makes it hard to pinpoint ovulation but as long as I keep bding I guess I wont worry about that. I'm setting a test date of March 22nd. I only have one test since I ran out of internet cheapos so I don't want to waste it and test like I normally do from 7dpo and on.

Yay for ovulation, Red!!!! Nice that the Clomid seems to have made you ovulate sooner too! FX'd!

Good luck, Red! Hope you catch that egg and create your rainbow!

I've been meaning to hold off testing so we could be test buddies. :)

I hope I do! I really hope this is my month but I'm trying not to get to hopeful.

Wtf??? My temp went way down today. I thought for sure I was ovulating yesterday. I don't know how much longer hubby and I can keep up with bding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->