On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I bet it shoots back up in the next day or two, I know for a lot of people you will see a dip and then it goes up. Fx'd!

I hope so because after today I wont see him for two days.

Oh and congrats to Anchor!!!!!!! You ladies should look at her chart. :) Happy healthy 9 months lady!

Oh and congrats to Anchor!!!!!!! You ladies should look at her chart. :) Happy healthy 9 months lady!

Thank you! I'm very excited. Tested again this morning and the line is getting stronger. It doesn't seem real yet, but hopefully I'll start to really enjoy it soon, even though this can be such a scary time.

Good luck Red, looks like today could be O day!

Good luck Red, looks like today could be O day!

Gosh I sure hope so. I'm so sick of waiting for O. I was positive I was O'ing during my first temp drop and because I took clomid this month, I thought it would happen earlier. Now I'm so confused. I won't see my hubby at all today or tomorroww so any later than today and all that BDing we did will count for nothing. :(

I'm really disappointed in my body right now. I really was hoping clomid would speed up everything and make it so I'd have to wait less time in betweeen periods. I'm not even sure if the clomid did anything.

Do you think it's possible that I O'd twice? That's a silly hope but there are two distinct drops in my temps and I've never had that happen before. Usually once they start to go up, they continue going up but this time it dropped a second time. I'm sure that's a ridiculous hope.

I just googled my situation and I think I discovered the problem. Clomid causes your temps to be higher and then once you stop taking the pills on CD10 they go down to normal. I think that the cause of the first temp drop. Now I'm in my actual temp drop before O. I'm still dissappointed that I didn't O early but there's not much I can do. I just hope this doesn't make me "out" for the month.

You don't need to BD the day of or even the day before for it to still be possible to get a bfp. Hope the timing works out for you and that you get your rainbow!

And congrats, anchor! I know it's hard, but just try to enjoy each day. You're pregnant! :):)

I know I don't need to bd the day of but that's what I was specifically aiming for. I wanted the best possible chance to get pregnant this month and so my hubby and I've had sex nearly every day since I started clomid and of course I'm going to O the only days this month where I wont see him. It's just frustrating and makes me feel like all that bding earlier in the month was a waste. I realize I'm not out but I hope that makes sense. Sorry to be such a negative person at the moment. I'll get over it once I actually do O and have something else to focus on.

Yay Anchor!!!

Red - Is it possible the perscription wasn't strong enough? I have heard that some women have to up the strength if it doesn't work. Either that, another gal on here was on clomid and it didn't help, so the doctor switched her to Femera and she had an amazingly beautiful cycle. Something to check into with your doc :)

Hey AK, I'll give it the three months the doc said to try it for and then if that doesn't work then I'll go back. My cycle isn't that messed up and all my levels are normal so really I don't NEEd the clomid. So how are you feelign AK? Did you test today?

I'm glad you figured out the problem Red, even though it's frustrating. Hoping for you!

Freaking tired... Stupid daylight savings time....

Not testing until Friday lol. Just can't do it any sooner.

Hi everyone back from Crufts and had a wonderful time . Ank I'm DPO 8 too but won't be testing till Sunday , figured Paddy's day might be lucky for me being Irish n all :) but fulling expecting AF to show up before then . Anyway have been feeling nauseous on and off in the pms since DPO 4 and it hasn't gone away but could be me just making myself feel that way. No sore boobs to speak of and only slight cramping . Cm lotion and creamy but not lots of it ( tmi ) did have a weird dream about being preg again and miscarrying . When I went the the hospital they said I was miscarrying but the other baby was fine and measuring 17 weeks . Weird or what lol.. Ank any symptoms ? How you doing :)

How is everyone else's doing ?

Hey Left!!

Just a little cramping and twinging, but I am certain it is in my head. Seriously feeling out.

Well I think it's way to early for either of us to call it one way or the other . Are you going to test early . Me ill wait till at least DPO 14 ( day AF) is due well if my cycles are back to 28 days . Who knows I'm not even sure we bd at the right time or that I o/v d except for smiley faces . Guess we will both just have to wait and see. Isn't starry with us in her Tww ?

Friday is the soonest I will test.. I think.. I will be either 10/12 dpo that day. I was going to originally test on Sunday... which is 12/14dpo. Not sure though... See if I can hold out that long.

Freaking tired... Stupid daylight savings time....

Not testing until Friday lol. Just can't do it any sooner.

Ugh! Me too! I am not making the transition very well at all this year. I toss and turn late into the night and then have to be dragged out of bed in the morning.

Ladies, I don't think I'm in the TWW after all. I'm a little sad not to be testing with you all but it gives me another shot, so to speak, as I was not having any symptoms anyways. LOL

Got loads and loads of ewcm this afternoon so I think I am headed for a 40 day cycle . I'm guess that a week and a half ago my body tried to ovulate, didn't, and is now trying again when I normally do anyways. I'm getting more pinching pains but on the other side. So I will be testing on the 27th or thereabouts. I'm feeling fertile!! I dreamed about my rainbow the other night. It was a girl and she was a toddler already and DS was slightly older than her. She was so adorable! I don't know. Feeling good about catching that eggie!

Starry it looks like you and I will get to share our two week wait. I think I finally did ovulate today.

Yeah, I think I'm due to ovulate around Wednesday. I worked out with DH what our TTC schedule will look like this week. We normally do it a lot anyways but this week I really wanted our "together" times to land on particular days.

Oh, and :dust: to all of us! To those in their TWWs and those of us just starting ours! I hope the BFPs come rolling in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->