On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I'll join you in wishes for all those waiting Starry!

I'm not sure where I'm at... I'm either somewhere around 9 dpo or I am 2 dpo....

Today I am cd24 today... On cd15 I had a huge glob of ewcm. Then, on cd22 I had pinching pains in both ovaries... Do you all think I ovulated that far after the ewcm?

I didn't use OPK's this month, just trying to guess... Since January my cycles have switched from 30 days to 33. So, I still have 11 days...

No real symptoms to talk about :-(

Cary- after this month's cycle I can't begin to tell you when you may have ovulated. I've had ewcm since a week ago when I thought I was ovulating. Now I still haven't ovulated and I'm pretty sure my body is wacked. Oh well. We bd'd anyways.

Lol... I never know what my body is doing... I have like no symptoms... Except a little bit of cramping and extreme fatigue...

Who knows

We bd as much as we could...

I'm also clueless as to what my body is doing. I am just wanting my body to get back to normal so I can properly track my cycles again. After my first m/c I got pregnant with DS before that happened and I didn't conceive until 5 months afterwards so who knows how long it would have taken. After DS was born my cycles regulated pretty much right away (other than being extra heavy the first 5 times).

Cary - I did conceive my DS about a week after my ewcm ended so it is possible to ovulate that far after the signs.

AFM - having a very low day. Just hating how long this is taking. I guess it's "only" been 4ish months since the m/c but we've been TTC#2 since last May and there is still no baby on the way. And my cycles are so long and I hate waiting for ov. ](*,) I just hate feeling so helpless. I also hate that I'm still symptom-spotting even though I no longer think I ovulated on CD15!

I still have a test from last time so I may test this weekend anyways. Even if to stop myself from symptom spotting so early.

Aww starry I know how you're feeling. Sometimes you just need to test so you can give up getting hopeful for nothing.

Today is the day of babies. Two friends gave birth today. Weird that it happened so close but at least I have 2 less bellies to look at. I cried. I wanted to cry more but couldn't bring on the sobs that I felt I needed.

Sorry Red... I'm praying that it is your turn soon.... And mine :)

Red I'm sorry you feel so crap some days are harder than others . I'm just waiting for the announce,net of my work friend and someone else yesterday announced they are pregnant . I'm so green :( wouldn't it be lovely to be able to forget for a while and just get on with living life ? Not an option for me I'm afraid I have to keep trying until I succeed or run out of time !

:dust: to Red!!! I look forward to testing with you in two weeks. We can keep each other sane during the TWW. I'm going to try to refrain from symptom spotting until the weekend is over. Then all bets are off. :winkwink:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated sometime in the past 24 hours. I felt really warm all day yesterday and even DH thought I felt warm to the touch but not in a feverish way at all. Then during the night I felt myself cool off a bit and all my other ov signs disappeared. My boobs are still a bit tender but I often get that during my tww. I'm pretty satisfied with our BD timing so I just have to wait and see.

I hope we both caught our eggies. How bout AK and Left? Any more symptoms? I hope you get your BFPs in the next few days.

AK I noticed you haven't been temping. Is that to keep yourself from reading too much into the daily temperatures?

Yeah.. temping was more to make sure I was ovulating. Although I think I ovulated two days after the crosshairs. I will pick it up again if there is a next cycle.

Symptoms are tired.. boobs are kind of sore.. vivid dreams... feeling kind of wet... that stuff... also feeling bloated..

Fingers crossed for you, aknqtpie! They symptoms sound promising.

Ak... Hoping to hear a BFP for ya...

I don't really have any symptoms... Felt a little queasy today and I am extremely exhausted, but nothing else really...

I may test this weekend or a little later next week...

I can't wait to go home and put on sweatpants.. feelin super fat today.

Well I am loosing my nerve totally now the countdown is really on and the day AF is due gets closer . 3 days to go !! Symptom wise , I know it's way to early but I have been having bouts of mild nauceous feelings since DPO 4 . I firstly thought they were in my head but know they are real as they come and go , not constant. I'm exhausted over the last two days ( people commenting how wreaked I look !) and have that really hungry feeling but that only started today . Some mild cramping and feeling a bit damp down below . Had headache last night ( all could also be symptoms of AF ) I was in the chemist tonight with a pack of frer but chickened out and put them back ..... Peeing more often in the last two days also ....... Going to the toilet now is like playing Russian roulette !!

I feel fat too but I did have half a pizza for supper. Whoops. ha ha

My boobs are still achey so I'm guessing it's one of those cycles where they'll be sore the whole TWW until AF shows so I can't use it as a sign. But with my latest BFP I did start to get some signs around 6 or 7dpo that were rather definite to the point my bfp was not really a shocker. So I'll be on the lookout by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->