On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

You're missing boobs or you're missing sore boobs?? lol You can have mine. It's like I have rheumatism in my breasts!

I was really moody today. I usually get moody around this time though. Slight sore nipples too but that's also normal. Testing on the 24th!!

Lol red , I'm missing sore boobs , but now I'm seriously freaking out . Last night just before bed I had the tiniest bit of blood ( tiny) when I wiped on a tissue , checked cm no blood . Cm still mixture of watery and creamy . Went to bed thinking here we go , fully expected AF today when I woke but nothing , no sign .
Not thinking ib as it was so small not mixed with cm or anything more like I had rubbed the tissue off a small cut . Two days to testing now I really feel sick from nerves !!!!

Awwww Left... Consider it a good sign... FX'd for a BFP for ya

I've had so many signs in the past months, but this month hardly anything... A little cramping and exhaustion but nothing else really...

Cary - maybe lack of signs is a good thing this time around. I'm hoping for the best for you! FX'd.

Left - don't see why that couldn't be IB. I got something like that a few days before my first bfp. It was just a speck and I only saw it because I was looking. Good luck to you too!

Eeck! Left I would be nervous too!!! But I sure hope its IB and not af.

Cary just in the door from work must have gone to the loo 50 times today , nothing to report no sign of anything . I will test on Sunday if AF doesn't show up before then . Saturday is going to be a longgggggggg day lol.......

I'm not even sure Sunday is14 DPO as I had four smiley faces so taking the third one as indicator , I could only. Be DPO 10 now ! Anyway Sunday is testing day regardless .

If you're closer to 10 then that means there's a good chance that was implantation bleeding! I hear 9dpo is the most common day for implantation to occur.

Oh god ill keep you all posted !!!!! I'm dying here ? Should I just get a first response and test or leave it to my original plan and test on Sunday

Definitely test Sunday. If you are only 10dpo you should wait a bit longer anyways.

Yeah, at this point it's pretty likely you'd get a negative even if you are pregnant. Don't do that to yourself! It's "only" two more days. Think of it this way: You've already made it 10 days. You are strong!

Well it could be 14 DPO either on Sunday mmm I'll wait and test ,prob should even wait till
Monday or Tuesday ...... Nah Sunday it is :)

Red - Love your chart!! I haven't seen it in a few days!

Today I am 10/12dpo.. tested and BFN

Left - Don't follow my example... wait till sunday.

Akn there is still hope , tons of it !

Red - loving your chart wish I had one

Starry thanks a bundle of nervousness is what I am

Me : DPO 11-13 mmm one day to test ....... Poor OH woke me at 7am all excited saying today is the day , only to be disappointed that it isn't lol...

Left - That is sweet DH was all excited!!!!

Still BFN this morning :(

Akn: :( I was sure this month was going to be your month. Maybe it still is and you'll be one of those who gets their Bfp at 14dpo

Left: I love that your hubby is getting into this!

My chart is looking good so far but this is actually normal for me. If after 8dpo the temps start to decline then I know it's not my month.

Ok quick update : trip to the shops - purchases , tampons , clearblue dig tests (2), folic acid tabs and a bottle of nice white wine . I'm prepared for any eventuality tommrow . Oops I forgot the tissues for both happy and sad tears !

Akn your still not out ! Keep testing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->