On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Left that's awesome! I hope it's good news sweetie! Oh and if it is your not aloud to abandon us less fortunate ones still hanging out in the ttc category. :)

Northern light are out in force. Sometimes Alaska is wonderful.

Well all tested this am and bfn but not counting myself out just yet . DH went off with the car and tests so couldn't use fmu to test . Tested about an hour after 1st pee . Think I'm only 12dpo so test needs to be done using fmu if taken before missed AF .

Regardless of bfn I am so glad I tested as I now have my head back !! Didn't realise how wound up I have been in the last two weeks ! I am surprisingly in good form ( of course disappointed ) but not devastated . I have to find a better way of managing the Tww . However it was my first one since mc as my last few cycles AF came early 4 DPO and 9 DPO . So my first time having a wait !

Nothing for it but to keep positive , Happy St Patricks day everyone .

Ps : Red I ain't going anywhere , I'll be here till rainbow arrives , or menopause lol.........

Red - I fell asleep and didn't go look! But I heard they were out down here too!!! One of my coolest (kind of sad) experiences with the Northern Lights was the night that my DH's mom passed away, it was 4am, and we had gotten the call, and were headed to the hospital, and we walk out of the house and they were out in full force... It was very spiritual, DH's mom was a very spiritual metaphysical person, so I think it was her way of saying goodbye...

Left - Sorry for BFN.. I am at 12dpo too (depite what my ticker says) .. still BFN for me too. I have been cramping and have score boobs.. so I think AF is on her way.. expecting her tues-thurs-ish.

All the science in the world can't take away the spiritual-ness of the northern lights. When you look up in the sky and see them dancing, it's impossible not to feel like someone is sending you a message. I know it's silly but last night it felt like they were confirming my feelings that this is my month. I hope it is. 7 more days until I test!

I hope you ladies are coping well enough with the dissapointment of not having a BFP yet. I hat that time of the month. Akn...go get some wine like Left did.

Red - I fell asleep and didn't go look! But I heard they were out down here too!!! One of my coolest (kind of sad) experiences with the Northern Lights was the night that my DH's mom passed away, it was 4am, and we had gotten the call, and were headed to the hospital, and we walk out of the house and they were out in full force... It was very spiritual, DH's mom was a very spiritual metaphysical person, so I think it was her way of saying goodbye...

Left - Sorry for BFN.. I am at 12dpo too (depite what my ticker says) .. still BFN for me too. I have been cramping and have score boobs.. so I think AF is on her way.. expecting her tues-thurs-ish.

Well still no sign of AF here , some mild cramping like AF cramping so guessing ill meet the witch on mon- Tuesday . Akn looks like we will be starting our cycle again together :) I agree go get some wine ;)

Hi ladies.. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!

I tested this morning... BFN... But I'm thinking, based on ovulation pains, that I'm only 7dpo...

Will test again in a couple of days

Sorry for the bfn's, ladies. :( We will all get our bfps yet!

Cary - you were brave to test so early! Good luck for the next time you test.

Red - I really hope you're right and that this is your month. I think this thread is aching for its first BFP. Maybe you'll be the one to lead the way which would be great as you were the one to come up with this wonderful thread.

And I love the northern lights. I'm nowhere as near to the north as you Alaska girls are but we sometimes get them here too. I am living further north than I used to so have seen them more in one year than I have in my entire lifetime but it has been a while since the last time. Last winter I saw them about once a week but haven't seen anything since the summer.

AFM - only 4dpo so trying really hard not to symptom spot. Right now the plan is to test next Wednesday.

Starry- Yay for TWW buddies. I'll be testing on the 24th and 26th (don't like odd numbers). I'm testing early because I have a short luteal phase so I should know by Sunday one way or another. Oh and we've had ONE BFP. Don't forget Anchor.

Speaking of Anchor. Come back and visit lady! We want your baby vibes.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

How could I forget!? Sorry, anchor! Congrats once again on your bfp! I can never keep straight who is in what thread.

Red - Fx'd it is your month!!!!

AF like cramps are in full force tonight.. but no AF...

No alcohol for me.. DH decided to quit drinking for a while, so I am supporting him on that.. making cookies tonight though.

Speaking of Anchor. Come back and visit lady! We want your baby vibes.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

I'm here, I'm here! Very busy with work right now so I haven't been saying much (and there's not much going on here, in truth!) but I'm anxiously awaiting all of your test results. You're all doing so well with keeping a positive attitude, I know there will be more good news here soon!

I'm having very few symptoms, but all I can do for now is count myself lucky in that regard I guess! I'm one week into the "four week wait" until I can get an early scan, but feeling very relaxed somehow. I really hope all of you will be joining me soon!

Good morning ladies :)
Anch so delighted to hear from you and see you are doing well . Lol about the four week wait us ladies are never not waiting for something !
Akn I didn't have the wine either as my corkscrew was broken so had to settle for goodies :) the witch must be on holidays as she didn't show up here either , not a sign of her :-(
Did another test this am bfn so I'm defo out . The witch is one lady who loves to pee people off , turning up when not invited and not turning up when ya are waiting for her .

I just want her here and gone so I can get on with trying again . It's a public holiday here in Ireland so no work for me might just head to the movies :)

Sorry, for the bfn, Left. Enjoy your day and hopefully you'll catch that egg next time!

Had a little bit of spotting this morning.. kind of crampy.. still waiting for AF to show completely.. I wish she would just show in her full glory, so I can move on with my plans for next cycle.

Me too Akn not a sign of her here ! If she visits you send her right over :) Starry thanks and I am now officially stalking your Tww lol ....... Fx,d for you :)

I'm trying hard to not read into every little thing but it's really hard. I can't test until the weekend at the earliest but really should wait until next Wednesday. I can't even think of ways to distract myself. The in-laws are coming for a visit but that won't be until after I can test. Though, DH and I are due for a date night this month so we could do one this week. That would be something else to look forward to...

Starry I'm definitely with you. I'm so ready for this TWW to be over. I'm testing on Sunday if you want to join in on it with me. :) I am so thankful that I'll be traveling with my students until late Saturday night which means I can't test until Sunday for sure because I wont be bringing any tests with me.

As for my symptom spotting... new symptom to report. I've been having what I can only be described as a tightness and ache in my uterus area. It feels similar to ovulation pain but it's not that far over. And it's way low in my pelvis.

I'm feeling out thought. I was feeling really positive right after Oing but now not so much.

Ooh two to stalk Red and Starry :) hope you ladies doing ok and. Taking it easy in the Tww . The second week is hellish the closer to the testing date you get , well for me anyway . I'm still a no show with AF but not doing anymore tests till at least Friday . I know she is just delayed in coming but I'm never ever late .

Have a good day everyone , catch you all later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->