On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hi Topanga its really good to hear from you and here you are doing so well :) I'm sure you will get your BFP soon and how exciting about building a new house , I've always wanted to do that !

Anchor how are things with you Hun ?

Red any news on oing ?

Cary welcome to the Tww your right behind me :)

AFM : heading into 11dpo , temp stated up this am but didn't rise, I've more creamy cm than last month and today and yesterday think I've burning in my nipples ( not sore boobs ) but thinking that is all in my head about my boobs as its the only symptom I remember for my last BFP ...... Well lets wait and see what temps do tommrow .....

Thanks Cary afraid to say it or write it down but feeling kinda hopeful ( shhhhh that's a secret ) lol......

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know why I'm not really here anymore, but that I'm still thinking of all of you! I'm sure I'll pop on every once in a blue moon, like today! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for coming on here and saying hi Topanga, we miss you but I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, even though the circumstances are still difficult. I really hope you get a bfp soon and join us here again!

Left, I'm feeling hopeful for you too! When are you thinking of testing?

I'm doing okay, symptoms have me up and down but it's all worth it (and I think I have it pretty good compared to most). My first appointment (hopefully a scan) won't be until the 25th, which seems so impossibly far away. This weekend and next week I'll be at the dates when I miscarried last time, and it's really hard to face that barrier without knowing anything about what's going on, but hopefully I'll get through it!

Thinking about you anchor and praying that this is your rainbow...

Lol... Left... I promise not to tell :)

Anchor those milestones must be tough to get through , I'm sure everything will be just fine. It's a pity we don't have a device that can fast forward or speed up time :( xxx.

No test yet although I'm getting more tempted . Think ill test on Wednesday , the day AF is due .

AF should be either next Saturday or Sunday for me... Since I have a lot of cheapies... Even though I know it is probably counter productive... And I was four days late before it showed up last time... Think I will test Monday, Wednesday, and Friday....

Last time, I had a one day period in October. I tested at the end of October and nothing... Didn't test again until I was four days late and my husband asked me to... I did and surprise it was positive... So, there was eight days in there when I could have been but didnt test...

I'm a firm believer that God will give us our babies in His time... So... All I can do is my part and then wait it out...

In non-baby news, I am one chapter away from finishing my next book! Of course, then I have to do all the editing and type it into all the formats for each of the places that I publish it in..

My mom has seen several drs and while the diagnosis is cancer, both are operable! The lung is still in a stage where they can remove it all! If there is no cancer in the lymph nodes- which we are believing there won't be- then she will not even need chemo or radiation!

Exhaustion has set in and I'm up for a couple of hours and then ready to take a nap... Wish I could blame it on pregnancy :)

Sorry for the long post.... Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend...

Cary - I was just about to ask after your mom. Glad there seems to be some bright light in her case. And that's great if she can avoid chemo and radiation. I hope she makes a full recovery!

anchor - thinking of you as you approach your milestones. You'll get through.

Cary that is such great news about your mam :) I'm just back from dinner with the girls even though there was no wine for me ( I drove that was my excuse ) it was so nice to get out of my own head for a while and live in the world outside of ttc lol.......

Yeah... I couldn't be happier.. We really are taking it one day at a time... Tomorrow is the first day of me running the kids program at my church. I was there all day getting ready..

No wonder I'm tired

Topanga I completely know how you feel and I'm thinking about taking a break too from all of the "trying". I'm having such a hard month and I think it might be helpful.

Cary I hope this is your month and I'm so glad that your mom is treatable.

Anchor stay strong! If/when I ever get a bfp again I'll be dreading my own milestones. It wont be easy but I know I'll make it through just like you will. I'm sure in no time at all you'll be holding your little rainbow.

AFM- as mentioned having a hard month which I think is evident by my constant postings of negative thoughts (sorry!). I think I ovulated today because I had a small temperature rise but I'll wait and see tomorrow's temp to be sure but normally I feel so hopeful around this time and right now I just feel like crying- scratch that I already did but that's besides the point.

One of my good friends on here just got her first BFP after trying as long as I've been trying and I just broke down. I'm happy for her but my heart is heavy with my own loss. I'm trying to hang in there but not doin great at the moment.

Awh Red I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now and not feeling so positive . Sometimes I think we all go through periods of time like that , it's then I think for me the support is most important . No one minds the negative posts its all about sharing h
Ow you are feeling the good and the bad ! We wouldn't need the group if we all were positive all of the time :)

I do agree though its good sometime just to step outside of your own head for a while and concentrate on the whole of life and not just the ttc portion ! Your day will come of that I am certain xxxxxx

Left your chart is looking so good! I'm liking those raised temperatures. :)

I know you guys are right that it's normal to feel this way. If I don't get pregnant this month then I might take a break next month. Regardless I'm done with Clomid. It hasn't done anything but give me hot flashes, sharp stabbing pains, and mood swings. I'll be making another appointment with the doc soon to let him know the meds suck.

Thanks so much for everyone's kind messages. 9+1 down, and everything seems good. When I found out I was pregnant again that helped me so much with the pain of my loss, but now that I'm at this point I'm realising that I still have some grieving to work through -- but I don't have to grieve my loss by worrying or being fearful about this baby. I can grieve the past and at the same time celebrate the present. Not easy, but I'm learning!

anchor - I hear you about learning to grieve for the past but celebrating the present. There were times I almost resented my son while I was pregnant with him because I knew I should be 3rd tri with my other baby. On Christmas morning I was in the shower feeling sad because I should have been bringing a newborn to my parents' house that day but now was only in the 1st tri of a complicated pregnancy that might also end badly. I had to stop and say, "no, this is the baby I've been given now and I will be happy about it. I miss my Lil Peanut and will always love her but she's gone. This baby needs my love too". It really changed my perspective and attitude. And I'm kind of going through that again but on a lesser scale because of the lessons I learned last time.

red - my heart really goes out to you. There is only so much I can say from my position. Just know I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your little miracle soon.

Red... I understand... I really do. We tried for 2 1/2 years... Finally got our BFP and lost it four days later... Every month that goes by makes me wonder if it will be another 2 years... Stay strong, get help when you can and know that your time will come... We're all pulling for you!

AFM I've been in limbo for so long that I don't even know what to think! I'm physically exhausted from all the commitments that I have... Today I lead the kids ministry at church. It was exhausting. What was the hardest was workingwith kids, longing to have my own... I hear so much.. You're so lucky, you get to sleep in, don't need a babysitter, can go wherever you want whenever you want... People don't know how much that hurts.. We have a girl at church who has five children and is outspoken about how she doesn't want children... It hurt so much... But, I have to believe... I HAVE to believe that my time is coming.... It's what keeps me sane...

I don't really have any symptoms... I have lotiony cm... My lower stomach is a little crampy, I got a little heated yesterday and had lower back pain... But other than that nothing really...

Sorry or the long post... Hope everyone has a good week

So I'm now past my normal ovulation date and I'm beginning to wonder if ill ovulate at all. Whatever happened with that stabbing pain really messed up my cycle.

I suppose anything is possible but I really doubt it. I normally have a very obvious temperature shift. That's something I don't think clomid would change. I feel like crying (more). This is just ridiculous. Can't my body get it together?!

Thinking about you... Crying with you... Hoping for a miracle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->