On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Don't give up Red, all your signs are pointing to today as O day!

Thanks guys. I can't tell you how much your support means in the rough times. I'm going to call the doc and see what he wants me to do.

Red I'm here too :) sometimes don't ya just hate your flipping body !! It's so hard when we have absolutly no control over it . Did you talk to the doctor about the stabbing pain ?

Hi Cary how did your Sunday school go in church ?

AFM : 12 DPO ... Felt a little nauceous this evening but not taking it as a symptom . Could just be AF gearing up to show her ugly face !!

Left- I'm totally calling it. You have to be pregnant with those temps! If you're not sorry for getting your hopes up but if you are... It's now officially on the record. :)

AFM: called the doc. He has yet to return the call. He's probably delivering someone's baby :(. I can barely stomach looking at my friends journal on here now that she's pregnant. She's so ridiculously happy and I'm so far from that. If this friend happpens to read my comments here- I'm sorry! I'm happy for you but it's so hard to be around happy people right now. The rest of you.... good luck with your upcoming tests!! I promise I'll be happy for you when you get good news. I'll just be a bit grumpy but as long as you stay and listen to me whine I'm ok with it. Haha

Red your totally forgiven if I'm not . I'm not allowing myself go there at all as I have a feeling ill be reeeeally disappointed this month as my due date would coincide with the date of my loss . But I'll forgive ya once you promise to put up with my negativity and disappointment for a few days . If its positive ill give you all the credit for calling it :)

It is so flip in hard to be happy without the envious twinge for people who announce or are pg ! It's not that your not happy for them , over the moon even but you feel awful for yourself , it kinda awakens the sadness ye try keep dampened down on a daily bases.

I highly recommend a night out with the girls ( even thought I was driving ) had one on Sat , no talk of babies, preg , cycles , lol..... It was bliss for a few hours ! But I also couldn't wait to get back to check in on what I'd missed on bnb :) it's offical I'm addicted !

Still no O. But if you compare this cycle and last cycle it appears I'm ready to O in 2 days...it's just 4 days late. :/

Here's the link for last cycle...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-03-14&mode=a&ts=1366132140&u=

Red I am cheering for you. And Carybear. And Left. Anchor you are giving me hope that this pregnancy will last for me too. I am so hoping so.

Oh god heading into 15dpo and its time to :test::test::test:

I feel so nervous thinking of that 3 min wait !!! Please keep me in your prayers ladies :) ill keep ya posted .....

Still no O. But if you compare this cycle and last cycle it appears I'm ready to O in 2 days...it's just 4 days late. :/

Here's the link for last cycle...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-03-14&mode=a&ts=1366132140&u=

You sound very positive today! 4 days late is really frustrating while it's happening, but not too bad in the grand scheme of things. Fingers crossed for you!

Red I am cheering for you. And Carybear. And Left. Anchor you are giving me hope that this pregnancy will last for me too. I am so hoping so.

I really hope so too, hang in there! It can go so slowly at times, but before you know it you're much further along. Do you have an appointment scheduled?

Oh god heading into 15dpo and its time to :test::test::test:

I feel so nervous thinking of that 3 min wait !!! Please keep me in your prayers ladies :) ill keep ya posted .....

YES!!! Can't wait to see what you get. Why is FF telling you to test 5 days from now, that's crazy! Especially with your previous months' AF stats. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Think cause its my first month to temp ? But no way I'm waiting 5 days lol....... Tommrow is d -day as long as I don't chicken out .... Don't think I'll sleep a wink !!

Ray ray....when did you find out??? Did I miss your big announcement?! Congrats!!!

Left- I'm rooting for you!! So nervous and excited for you.

AFM: I am feeling MORE positive but that's because I really couldn't be much lower. Just had some lab work done. I'm not sure what the doc hopes to find but I know I'm not preggo and my progesterone WILL be low because I haven't ovulated yet. I suppose it's minutely possible that I got pregnant ant that's why I haven't ovulated but it's not likely with my temps being the way they are. I will know more tomorrow or Thursday when I hear back about the labs.

Good luck to all those soon to be testing! I'm rooting for you!

Left- I'm pulling for ya girlfriend. I really really hope this is your month.

Red- yes! I got my BFP on April 6th. Then proceeded to take about 7 tests. Man, I'd love to know how much $$ I've spent on tests. I am so hoping this is your month too! And FYI.. I ovulated late this cycle and caught the egg. I took an OPK tests three times and got negatives day 10-13 after my period. I got so sad with the negatives I just said to myself "eff it. I can't take the sad faces." So I stopped and DH and I just got busy about every other day or sometimes every day and it happened. You will ovulate! And even if it's late... You'll catch that little eggie!!!

I have my first scan on Thursday. With my calculations I can't be more than about 5-5 1/2 weeks. I'm so scared. I want my rainbow so bad. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible.

:dust: to all xoxoxo

Well ladies ...... Temps dropped this am ..... Bfn........ I guess the witch is on her way ...... Errrrrrrrrr

On to the next cycle ..... Only 14 to trying again :)

Dang it! Im annoyed for you. I was sure you caught the eggy this time. So sorry Left.

:cry:Thanks girls and she arrived right on time as predicted by ff . Five mins of off loading , I'm disappointed at bfn of course but worse it awakens in me the sadness and loss of my little lost soul:cry: I should be 30 weeks today and shouldn't be staring at a bfn .

Ok rant over , I'm having a forbidden beer :) I can cause I'm not up the duff right lol..... On the plus side looks like I have a long LP of 14 days which is a good thing ? And this is my second cycle of 29 days since mc which means my cycles are back to pre mc .

Now all I need is to catch the bloody egg !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->