On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Enjoy the beer! And yes, long LP and normal (for you) cycle length are both great signs. I know it's so hard, but I love your positive attitude. Feel free to vent all you need to though.

Left- I am so sorry AF showed her ugly face. You sound like you're looking forward tho, which is a great thing. You WILL catch that bloody egg I promise. Enjoy your beer. Maybe have one for me too? ;)

:hugs: Sorry that AF showed up, Left. Enjoy your beer for it may be your last for a very long time! FX'd!

Hey Ladies, I’ve really enjoyed reading your thread and seeing how much support you all give to each other. I hope you don’t mind me joining but feel like I could do with someone to talk to every now and again. This TTC business seems to have gotten me on an emotional rollercoaster that just never seems to stop! A little about me … myself (35) and my partner (39) have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and finally got our first BFP just after Christmas 2012. We were totally over the moon but unfortunately we lost our angel on 10/02/13 at 8 weeks. I had a D&C and was told by my doctor I was able to start my second round of Clomid as soon as I had had my first period. I did as I was told and would you believe it I got my second BFP on 05/04/13. I’d love to be able to say it went well but I lost our second Angel on 11/04/13 – 5 weeks. So here I am, day 8 of my current cycle and I’ve decided to give Clomid a miss this time round, stop temping, peeing on sticks and just get my head together. We’re going on holiday in 2 weeks so I’m hoping that a month off what seems to have become a total military operation will chill me out and give me some time to relax a bit. I’ll still be checking my CM and DTD around ovulation. Just keeping everything crossed that a more relaxed cycle could give me what I want! Sorry for the long old post ... I'm off to try some yoga at lunch :thumbup:

Welcome Nina... Sorry for your losses...

Left sending massive :hugs: ... And praying for a BFP this next cycle!

Starry how are you feeling?

Red... Lol... Any news on the o?

Rayray... Congrats to you.. A healthy and happy nine months to all the BFP'S

Hi Nina, we'd love to have you around. This an awesome bunch of ladies who know exactly how you are feeling because we've all been through something similar. We've had quite a bit of success with several ladies already getting their BFPs. The ones that have tend to stick around and give all of us left behind lots of support. You came to the right place.

AFM: I think I'm O'ing today based on the temperature rise. Hopefully I'll get a true spike tomorrow.

Awesome Red!

Tested this morning... Bfn... Getting lots of creamy cm and very exhausted, but not much for symptoms...

I had lower back pain yesterday....I wondered if you get pain with implantation. Back pain for me is a bad sign... I had t all night before I started to spot and eventually miscarried...

Then, in February I had a faint line and got severe back pain right before AF started...

But this was different. It was off and on for a couple of hours... Then, nothing today...

AF is due Saturday... So I'm going to wait and test on Sunday....

Arrrrh, thanks everyone. It will be great to have you guys to talk to. I'm originally from London and now live permanently in Sydney so sometimes being away from my Mum and best friends can be hard. Everyone I seem to know at the moment is pregnant so you know the drill … happy for them but sad for me! Anyway, trying to stay positive and hope that we all get our BFP’s again soon.

Cary – good luck with your testing this Sunday.

Red – hoping you manage to catch that egg!

Welcome Nina, I'm glad you've found us, this is a great group. I hope your relaxed approach this month will give you a BFP that sticks, but at least that it will refresh you to keep going in whatever way seems right for you two. I'm also a few continents away from family and that makes it harder sometimes!

Nina I know what you mean. I live 4000 miles away from my family and while I love my location, no place is complete without your family.

AFM- temps back down and no ovulation. I'm on CD 26 and I'm ready for this nightmare of a cycle to be over. I wish AF would come so I can start over.

Thanks Left … the same goes for you guys.

Anchor – Huge congrats on your recent BFP! So happy for you.

Red – It’s crazy that once we know the cycle hasn’t worked and see that drop we actually wish for AF just so we can start again. Whoever would have thought a simple drop in temperature could bring on such emotion! Chin up Lady!

AFM: CD 9 today and despite my relaxed month I’m so temped to buy some more OPK’s and start checking tomorrow – Will try and resist but I’m not holding my breath!!!

Argh Red, I'm so frustrated for you! I really hope you still O late.

Welcome Nina! I'm glad you're here.

Red- I o'ed way late this cycle so I really hope you do too

Nina - welcome to our little group. I am sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how devastating that must have been. I hope you catch your sticky bean soon!

Red - How frustrating! I'm sorry that your body is not cooperating with you. :hugs:

Cary - it's still pretty early so don't let the bfn get you down. I think "pregnant cm" is different for everyone. Mine actually completely dried up just days before my bfp and didn't come back until a week later. And lower back pain is pretty common in early pregnancy as long as it's not severe or persistent. So that could be a good sign! Good luck!

afm - my morning sickness has plateaued at intermittent nausea and decreased appetite which I'm thankful for. M/S is not a positive sign for me as the sickest I ever got was with my latest loss. I am having loads of gas this time around and my body is on such a routine that everyday after supper I get trapped wind and it builds and builds until I feel like my stomach is about to explode when I finally start passing it around 10:30 and then I feel OK.

Saw my doctor yesterday and convinced him to schedule an early scan! :happydance: Where I am they won't give you one until 20 weeks normally. Now I'm just waiting to receive my referral in the mail. I hope it comes early next week and that the scan isn't much further after that.

Ah good starry. I'm so glad you'll be able to get an early scan. It can be very very helpful.

Starry that is awesome!

Red... Still FX'd for ya..

Well... I cheeked my cervix today.. Day before AF is due and it is so high I can't hardly reach it... It's soft, but I can't tell if its open or not, because I can barely touch it... I've read different thoughts on the subject...

My breasts started hurting last night... I felt like someone was sticking a needle in the nipple. It was a little painful to sleep on my stomach last night... I'm very thirsty too... The one thing that I have noticed is I'm not very hungry... But that could be stress related as my students are completing state test this week and next...

My mom goes in for surgery on Monday to take care of the lung cancer... If you pray, please pray for a successful surgery. Her name is Carol.

I went to the thyroid dr today... And GREAT NEWS! My thyroid is completely normal! I've been off of meds for hyperthyroidism since December! This s great because the drug PTU is a class c drug. I often wonder if that is what caused my mc...

Sending happy thoughts to all those who are preggers and those soon to be...

Cary your mum carol will be in my thoughts and prayers xx great news on the thyroid front :) sore nipples , good sign . I feel like I'm growing my own bump just pigged out on left over Easter eggs ugh !!

Lol left.... I splurged on a giant chocolate chip cookie from panera today... And I've been on a coke kick this week and I try to stay away from soda but I really needed it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->