On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Well I'm hanging in there with not much change. Still no O. I'm trying to move on and thinking of the future. I might be taking a break soon. I'm probably going to ditch the clomid and maybe even temping. That would be hard to do since I've temped since I first started TTC.

I'm sorry Red... It is very frustrating!

I tested this morning BFN... Cervix is still so high I can't reach it, but I totally forgot that my body has changed to 33 days instead of 30 so I shouldn't expect AF until next Tuesday... If I ovulated on the Thursday I felt the pain, then today I am only 9dpo... Which is early

Ok I've done it. I've put the thermometer and all other TTC stuff away! I feel like I've been attached at the hip with that thing since I first started TTC. I've decided to give not trying a try. Surprisingly I feel at peace with this although it was a hard decision.

I might try and stay away from here a little bit more so don't worry if I'm not as chatty. But I'll definitely be checking in from time to time. :)

Red - you do what you have to in order to achieve a peace of mind.

Cary - yeah 9dpo is quite early. Not many girls get a bfp at that point. A high cervix sounds like a good sign but don't be discouraged if it drops. Mine would drop every other day or so leading up to my bfp. It always went back up though. Good luck!

AFM - had more spotting last night so am trying harder to take it easy. I thought I could handle doing a few small chores (like tidying DS' toys) but I guess that was too much. :( I have so much guilt for being on bed rest! It's really hard to shake even though I know it's for good cause and everyone is being so supportive. But I am a little afraid because when I was on bed rest with DS everyone told me that they understood and supported me but after several weeks I started to hear complaints how I was never there for them or I should have been somewhere or doing something and they had been mad at me the whole time. And these were some of my closest friends! So I'm scared people are secretly resenting me. I've already had to back out of some commitments.

Red a brave decision and sounds like the right one for you :) my oh this month wanted me to stop trying so hard and leave it up to nature , I'm not ready to do that yet but he has a point . Last time I fell pg we were ntnp so can't argue with him lol...... Ill temp for a few months yet till I really see what's the pattern with,y cycle and then maybe its astlaviesta to the temp taking :)

It was a decision that was a long time coming but I was never ready to just give up. When you're ready, though, it just feels right. My right moment came after a very low time in my TTC process. Finally I was at a breaking point where I could choose to move on with my life or let it control me and I'm just not the type of person that's going to let something like this prevent me from living and enjoying life. Today was my first day not temping and it feels....different. I'll let you know how I do with it in the long term.

Starry- why are you on bed rest? Is it the morning sickness? I hope you feel better hun!

Cary- I really hope good news comes your way soon.

Starry feck the begrudgers !!! This is the most important thing in your life right now and you NEED to do what is right for you . Forget everyone else .... Those who don't understand after all you have been through are not real friends .
Take all the rest you need xxx

Red... Congrats on making a hard decision... I'm still waiting,, I miss calculated AF and it should be here by Tuesday... I've had cramps off andon... Cervix was lower yesterday but very high today. BUT if there is no BFP this month, then I too am hanging up my hat and moving on... If it happens, it happens... Hard decision but one that I think makes the most sense for me...

Starry... Get as much rest as you can. Once your holding that little one in your arms, then you can get all the work done that needs to be done.

Hello to everyone...

Red - I'm on bed rest because I have spotting. It's aggravated by moving about or even standing for longer than 5 minutes. So far it's not as bad as it was with my son. I seem to spot with every pregnancy and am hoping this is another one with a happy ending!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Did you have to bed rest with your son for long starry or is it only in the first tri ?

Praying that you have a happy and healthy 9 months Starry...

Bfn today for me... Cervix came down lower but then went up way high again... With my mom at the hospital now. Surgery is at 12:30...

With my son I was on bed rest the first 6 months. I had a sch in the womb and it caused a partial placenta abruption. Once that healed I was able to return to normal activity. I'm hoping this time that I can go back to normal by second tri.

Cary - thinking of you and your mom. Hope the surgery is a huge success!

Cary hope all went well with your mum today and she is on the mend .Starry 6 months of bed rest how did you cope !!!!!

Thanks starry and left... She is in recovery right now.. Still waiting to see her.. Been here since 9:30 this morning...

Not ready to get into it now, but it looks like I'll be joining you ladies again soon. Had a quick scan at the hospital and nothing was there. :( Hopefully, will get confirmed one way or the other by the end of the week but I'm not expecting good news (neither is the doctor). Been through this enough to recognize a lot of the signs.

I'll be laying low until I know more.

Oh Starry, hugs lady. We all know how you are feeling. Hang in there. We'll be here.

Thanks. Like the ticker, by the way. ha ha! "Freelancing" is a great way to put it.

I hope your momma is okay cary. Sending love and light your way.

Starry I'm so sorry. I don't have the words to express. Sending love and hugs. xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->