On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Yes, He is. :)

I am hoping the receptionist is on top of sending out the referral to the OBYN and I hear back from the office soon with an appointment! There have been several instances where things didn't get past the receptionist (my doctor didn't even know I had a d&c...it should have been in my medical file!) so I am not trusting her to be prompt in sending out the referral. I don't want to be THAT person, but I plan on giving the office a call if I don't hear back by Wednesday or Thursday (the appointment comes in the mail and I live in a rural area so I want to cut them a little slack). I hate to be a nag but it's my life and I ain't getting any younger. I just want to get this show on the road!

ha ha! Thanks. I'm the most passive aggressive person ever so anything remotely confrontational gets me in a panic. I plan on being polite about it, of course, but still feel like a nag.

hi am sorry dont no where to post this question so thought i would try here i had a miscarriage on the 18 of feb after trying to fall pregnant for nearly 2 years my periods before i mc came every 28 days now their coming every 3 weeks is this normal its lighter than it usualy thanks

Hi Cat, I think most of us have experienced some sort of change in our menstrual cycles due to miscarriages. I wouldn't be too concerned but if you are it doesn't hurt to ask your doc.

Hi cat , I agree with my friend Red mc can effect your cycles for a while , everyone is different , sometime longer , shorter , lighter heavier . There are no rules ,

For me I had two cycles were AF came a week early ( 3 week ) one that it was 5 weeks and then thankfully they kicked back into " normal " for me :) I'm sorry for your loss :(

If your worried at all call the DOC

Hi RED :hi: how you holding up ?

cat - I am so sorry for your loss especially after trying for so long. My cycles are usually pretty messed up after a miscarriage for about 3 months. Hopefully that means you will get back to normal soon. But some changes in menstrual cycles can be normal too.

Oh left...that little waving man made me happy. THANK YOU!! I'm so frickin nervous right now. My betas were no where near where they needed to be but they were going up. I've been praying and praying that they continued to rise and that my baby is fine. I find out on Thursday at the U/S!

Red on another thread a lady had the same issue just this week , was convinced it was not a viable pregnancy , in two days her number quadrupled ! Only read the update tonight . Not to give you false hope but there is still tons of it xxxxx hang in there girl , hoping you get positive news but if ya don't you will be ok too. You have inner strength xxxxx oh and us :hugs:

:hi: Hi, Left! Feeling good and slowly getting back to normal. I'm baking brownies!! Not only am I starting to make meals again, I'm doing frivolous food-making!! And we had an early supper tonight so the three of us went for a little stroll. I got tired and sore pretty quick but it's a start! My bleeding had picked up again this morning but now it's back to slight spotting. Can't wait until it ends and I can enjoy my hubby again. We'd been on a sex ban (doctor's orders) pretty much since our bfp.

Red - I totally, totally get how nerve-wracking this can be. It is still early so there is a chance for them to jump up yet. Right now as long as they're going up that is a positive. Only 2 more sleeps until your scan. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Red... Here's to a great scan on Thursday. My prayers are with you. I'm so glad that the numbers went up.

Starry... Yeah for baking!!! And enjoying your wonderful family!! Are you getting excited about your trip?

Hiya left! How's it going? Are you getting close to "o"

Welcome cat. I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been trying since August 2010 and got my first BFP and mc in November. My cycle went from 30 to 33 days after mc. I o way later too! I went from day 14 to day 21.

So, I'm 9dpo and I've been convinced that AF is coming. I've had cramps off and on... But no diarrhea... More constipation... Lots of twinges from my belly button to my groin... And I've been very warm the last couple of days (highly unusual)... Not that I'm symptom spotting or anything... I'm just saying :haha:

I had a weird dream last night. Two cats walked into my house. One was white and one was dark grey and black mixed. The mixed one looked just like my cat that I had to put to sleep six years ago. I loved him so much. Anyway they both looked pregnant. I realized that the one cat was my cat, and so he was just fat, being as that he was a he... Once I realized that only the white cat was pregnant, I woke up... Weird huh?

Dreams about pregnant things can sometimes be a good sign. I had two dreams about my rainbow baby right over my ovulation window this past time. The first dream was about my rainbow, but my second dream was about me getting my rainbow after losing two babies. I had already lost one when I got pregnant this time so I'm hoping there is something to the dream and the next pregnancy is my rainbow. I hope so because once I get number two I am putting the TTC scene behind me forever. We used to want 3 kids but don't think I can go through this again.

I understand completely... I don't really want to have just one, but once I get at least two... I don't try anymore...

My lower back started to hurt today... Not really a good sign... Guess we'll see... Only 3 days until I find out

I usually get it around AF but it disappeared... The cramping fees a lot like AF so.... Just preparing myself in case. It is still early.

This is the part of the wait that is so hard. I really hope AF stays away for you.

thanks for the help girls i this is my first mc and was not sure wot was right or not as after i had my mc i had my period 4 weeks later then it started coming every 3 weeks it kind o mess we ur head am hopeing i will fall pregnant again and everything gose gd this time as last time my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but i never found out till when i thought i would have been 10wekks and 5 days came as a really big shock and had me in bits and my head all over the place its hard to describe how u fell cause u dont no wot ur felling and how to deal we it this is not my first pregnancy i have had 5 children 4 of them are health and well but i went in to labour early with my 3 child at 24weeks and 2 days he survived for 50 hours then pasted away and that broke my heart so going thru i mc and having the numb felling and the felling of being robbed a chance to c my baby and hold my baby soz starting to ramble on a bit lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->