On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

You're an amazing woman starry. Really, what you say is always so eloquent and strong. Even if you aren't as strong as you sound online, you have to be pretty dang strong to come up with the words you are saying. I am truly in awe of you and think going to the OBGYN in August is a great idea. For now, try to enjoy the summer, and love spending every second you can with your son & your hubby. They are lucky to have you.

Firstly Red I'm so sorry to hear the news you received , Why ? It's a very good question :(
I hope your travel is a bit of a distraction to the pain you must be feeling . Sending you lots of cyber :hugs:

Starry you are an inspiration :flower: Your strength is incredible ( even though you sometimes don't feel strong ! ) and your hope ... Enduring hope and faith . They are gifts . I agree totally with Rayray you are amazing and I'm very lucky to have met you :)

Hi everyone else :hi: I'm cd 11 today and just waiting

Again hugs to Red xxxxxx

Today is my Little Sweet Pea's due date. :cry: I just know she was going to be a girl. We named her Isabelle Morgan. This is what I wrote on my Facebook in her memory:

"Death can be so inconvenient. /You try to live and love./ It comes and interrupts. /. And what do I know?/ What do I know? . / I don't know that there are harps in heaven,/ Or the process for earning your wings./ I don't know of bright lights at the ends of tunnels, / Or any of those things. / . But I know to be absent from this body is to be present with the Lord,/ and from what I know of Him, / that must be pretty good." ~ Sara Groves, "What Do I Know"

Little Sweet Pea, Mommy and Daddy should have been meeting you today, finding out if DS was getting a little brother or sister. But now we must wait until we reunite in Heaven. We love you and know you're safe.

Fly high, little girlie. Until we meet again. :angel: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

:cry: Thanks. My grief is catching up with me. I thought i'd be OK but I was folding laundry this afternoon and just started to bawl. Thankfully, DS is napping so he is missing this breakdown.

Awww so sweet. I've got two due dates now. I feel like pretty soon my year will just be filled with dates that should have been but never were.

Had a lovely date last night and really enjoyed the movie. But woke up this morning with the stomach bug. Yuck! We all slept in until 10:40....even DS! It's really an off day for everyone.

I've gotten some lovely comments on my Facebook so feeling loads better on the grief front. Ready to keep going again. It was nice to set some time aside to be sad and come to terms with what I lost.

Red - thinking of you. It's so tough and unfair. You can vent with us.

Hey Starry glad to see you enjoyed your date , its the least you deserve xxx not so good about the tummy bug :(

AFM drank too much beer last night and feeling hung over :( on the flip side was lovely to take a few hours out of Tcc world ! There is life outside of Tcc lol............ Well back to its today and got a + Opk :) now I have to find the energy to bd !!!!

FX'd for ya left.. Get bding

Sending :hugs: to both you Red and Starry...

Alrighty left! Get at it!! :)

I'm also sending you love red and starry.

Sorry ladies, I'm down in St. Louis with family which is a much needed distraction. :hug: to all.

Enjoy Red .... You reminded me of a song , meet me in St. Louis and the movie :)

I'm officially one day late today.... I feel a little different but... I get some crams and then they go... Kinda like a wave... I did a test this morning and there is a very faint shadow....

Cary, that sounds like it can be a promising sign. Think I'm crossing my fingers to the point of snapping! LOL

Red - take care and just enjoy your distraction.

Cary testing again tommrow ???? I'm praying that it is your time :) keep us posted pleeeeeeeese :)

Red enjoy your family and take care of yourself xoxo

Cary!! Sounds very very promising!!!! The waves of cramps sounds very familiar. It sounds like good signs to me!! I'm so hopeful for you!!

AF got me today... Was supposed to come Saturday.. No warning at all... Usually I spot first. Well... Guess that answers my question... I'll save the digital for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->