On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

On my phone so I can't give a full update on me but I did finally miscarry at 8.5 weeks. I see we have a new graduate. Congrats to Left! ( see her chart)

I know I said congrats in another thread but I"ll say it again:

CONGRATS!!!!

Hi all , Starry sounds like this was one holiday you may like to forget ! Thank god Ds was safe ! I can only imagine the worry of that hour for you !!
Red I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one , sounds like you too have been through a really rough time xxxx hope your taking good care of yourself

AFM : I'm still in shock and nervous as hell . Did a digital this am 2-3 weeks :) I'm going to try take it one day at a time or ill make myself sick with worry !

Congrats Left! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

Red... My prayer is that your heart is healing.... Sending :hugs:

Starry so sorry.... Sending :hugs:

AFM nothing to report... Life is stressful and I am truly glad that I'm not stressing out about ttc right now too... We get my moms prognosis on Thursday and I'm trying to help her stay upbeat. I'm heading into Sunday School where two people have already backed out this morning... Can't remember the last time I got to go in to a service. School has ended and now summer school begins... On a positive note... Hello new bed and couch with summer school money :)

I hope everyone has a restful Sunday.

I hardly go to church service anymore either. Our church is small and doesn't have a supervised nursery so when DS acts up I have to go with him and he acts up every Sunday. So this nice thing about visiting my parents' church is supervised nursery!:thumbup: They have electronic sign in and sign out and you need to have the proper ticket to pick up your child so I'll feel he is safe. Also, I think my sister will be in nursery today.

Left - still so pleased for you! Just enjoy every day.

Red - thinking of you. These days are tough but we'll both pull through and get our rainbows one day.:hugs:

Cary - hope your mom gets an excellent prognosis. My grandmother came back from a fairly advanced hogkins cancer (she had the worst version of it) and has now been declared cancer free. Hold onto the happy stories.

Cary I hope your mam get good news on Thursday , she will be in my prayers , you both will xxxx I'd say its hard keeping your Mum positive when you must be so worried yourself. It can't be easy xx Starry are you still on holidays ? When do you get home ?

Thanks so much...

I wiped today and had a few spots of red blood... Been feeling a lot of pressure in my lower belly lately... Not sure why.... Today is cd14... I've been averaging 33 days but last month was 35... Anyways, it was just strange.. DH and I DTD and there was just a touch of blood. I've never had that happen...

I sometimes got ovulation spotting but it was always a little bit of brown and it would only happen once. But ever since my first miscarriage I haven't gotten it. Cary, have you had your hormones tested? Maybe this is a bit of a break-through bleed.

I'm still on vacation but we go home tomorrow. Yesterday was a much better day. We went to the local theme park and it was a good, tiring sort of day. Then we went to the late show to catch a movie but I was having a panic attack so my SiL gave me a Gravol and I kept nodding off throughout the movie. LOL The movie itself wasn't that great (as far as I could tell) but it wasn't bad either. We saw "Now You See Me". Right now everyone is here. Brother and SiL are being smart and not mentioning the baby ever so that is really helping though SiL is clearing showing (I did notice it before she announced but thought it was leftover belly from her other kids).

I'm feeling a little off and don't know how much of it is from my panic attacks. I had a cold but it seems the Cold FX did it's thing and I feel much better. I didn't even finish the pack though I do suspect it may be my old allergies flaring up as it's a bad year for them. I normally don't get reactions anymore as I mostly outgrew my allergies as a child but in really bad years it comes back. I also think I may be ovulating. Wish we weren't here so we could try. DH is starting to come around to the TTC right away.

Starry... I had some day 21 tests and things were normal. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and was on medicine, but my thyroid has been normal since December and I have not taken any medicine since then. Ptu (medicine) is a class c drug so I am happy to not have to take it. I often wonder if that caused my miscarriage.

It was maybe four little spots and if I hadn't of looked at the toilet paper I never would have noticed it.

OK. Sounds like it could be ovulation spotting then. It's common enough. Is this when you normally ovulate? Hope you catch that eggie! I think it's your turn for your bfp. :)

Starry I agree this is the month Cary gets her BFP :) Starry I'm glad you had a better day today :) what makes you feel like your o/ving ?

A few days ago I was getting some one-sided cramps along with more general cramps and I've been getting loads of cm. Also feeling really "in the mood" if you know what I mean. Those are the signs I always look for when TTC as I don't chart or temp. I got ewcm about a week ago just after my bleeding stopped and I've mainly gotten watery and milky cm now so I'm not entirely sure what is up but some cycles I only get the watery stuff and that is still fertile even if not so much as ewcm. If AF shows up in about 2 weeks then I will know I was right. :)

After my last m/c I ov'd right after the final bout of m/c bleeding stopped and sure enough, 14 days later AF arrived.

What is horrible though, is that some of the things I'm feeling right now sort of mimic pregnancy signs so it is playing with my mind a bit. This always happens after a m/c but I still let myself be tricked due to wishful thinking. When I had ewcm a little over a week ago is the time dh and I dtd so it theoretically works out. However, I didn't get the one-sided cramps and I got them the other night. But I really should wait until first AF anyways. besides, I've been taking cold medication, had some wine and went on theme park rides. Not good if I did catch that eggie a week ago.

I don't know why I'm still talking about it, to be honest. I never catch first try, never mind by accident! I hate post m/c hormones. So tricky.

I've been having constipation off and on for a couple of weeks. Today I've alternated between diarrhea and constipation, as well as feeling like I was going to throw up.

Not sure if it is a stomach bug or what....

Since mc I've been ovulating around cd21... Prior to mc I was ovulating cd14 or 15... Maybe the blood was from ovulating and I'm returning back to premiscarriage days.

I'm slowly beginning to relax and just go with it. NTNP seems to have helped me a lot. When I got my period, I was not happy, but I wasn't miserable either. I, of course, can't help but notice ewcm (which I had along with the spots of blood and it was like a glob and super stretchy - probably stretched about 8 inches)... Or what cd I'm on, etc... But if we feel like DTD then we do. If we're both exhausted then we just sleep. The truth is that there is a small part of me that wonders if I'm letting a month go by because I'm not trying hard enough. But most of me is just relieved to not be thinking about it all the time.

I have so much on my heart and mind as it is. I'm nauseous all the time. I never want to eat. I chalk it up to the stress I have every day. So it is a relief to not be watching every symptom and convincing myself I'm pregnant only to be let down. It will happen Hm it happens...

So sorry for the book...

Cary - sounds like you are carrying a lot of cares on your shoulders. :( It's so unfair that life can throw so many curve balls all at once. Stress can really affect every part of your body. I've struggled with anxiety ever since I was a child (had my first panic attack at age 9) and a lot of what you're describing sounds like that. I'm going through that now too--ever since my SiL made her announcement even though she was really nice about it. mean, it's 2 in the morning and I'm still up even though we're flying home tomorrow and it's going to be a long day. I'm not eating well either.

I'm glad you found a method to lighten the load somewhat. I wish I had more tips on how to deal with the anxiety but that is one thing I'm still trying to find for myself. I hope life sends some blessings your way to give you some comfort.

afm - still stuck on whether we go through with the waiting for testing or just 'go for it' and see what happens. dH is now saying he doesn't want to wait either. It's so hard to make the decision when you're in the middle of it. I'd hate to think my m/cs were easily preventable but I'm terrified of waiting for a year only to fall into the 50% of unexplained miscarriages.

Happy traveling starry... May your ds be a perfect angel...

As for TTC I'd just go with it and see what your body does.

I'm in pain today... A lot of lower back pain... Had a fever this morning (after a night of stomach cramps, diarrhea and nausea.... But it disappeared after about an hour....

How are ya doing left?

Would love for it to be my month... Guess we'll see what God has planned :)

Hi Cary wow sounds like you have a lot going on , and that body of yours is not helping ! I really hope it is GODS plan for you ;) I'm feeling ok , just trying to get through each day and take it as it comes . I have to stop myself thinking too much as it freaks me out as I totally being to worry to an almost panic !

Cary - hope you're feeling better. I know out here there is a nasty bug that has been going round and round more than a merry-go-round. Blech.

Left - hope you're feeling OK and that you don't get morning sickness too bad.

AFM - just settling back home. It's so nice to be the master of one's domain. Had to block a friend off of fAcebook after he went on a huge rant about how the unborn are not human. That came out of the blue. Whatever. He's been pushing our whole group of friends out of his life. He was my brother's best man and the MC at our wedding and he never answers calls or anything. Small loss.

And now I'm getting loads of butt cramps. Making me nervous as I only get those when pregnant. DH and I were not careful but we were not trying either. I had a d&c so waiting for first AF at least is really important. It could be just post m/c hormones and, let's face it, wishful thinking (I really want to be preggo in spite of my fears and waiting to test) so I'm only sharing this in this thread. But I am a little afraid. There are extra vitamins I wanted to start taking and I had had alcohol and took medicine like Cold FX and Gravol and went on all sorts of roller coaster rides. A healthy woman could probably get away with this but I need all the help I can get.

I finally have my OB appointment and it's less than 2 months away. This appointment is to get my referral to the fertility clinic but I am going to ask for any sorts of tests that can be done beforehand. I'm sure the OB is qualified to do some basic hormone level checks. And *if* I am pregnant and don't miscarry again, I'll be 11 weeks by that time and I can ask about extra monitoring as my son's pregnancy--though successful--was complicated.

Oh Starry do you really think you could be ? I can understand your fear ! Well I guess only time will tell . I hope one way or the other you are feeling better now you are home :) it's always nice to come home and sleep in your own bed after holidays x
I'm doing ok , hanging in there , I knew I would be nervous but didn't realise I would be this nervous ! I'm really exhausted today xxxxx

I'm honestly not sure. There is enough to make me wonder but not enough to convince me. I've usually felt pretty convinced when I got my bfps even if there was a lot of second-guessing. My other theory is that I am/was getting intense ov signs and am now building up to the period from hell. Somehow that seems more realistic.

The main thing making me wish I was pregnant is it would take a lot of the sting out of my SiL being due when my last angel was as I'd have something to distract me. I do want to make it clear that my brother and SiL have been very sensitive about not bringing things up in front of us but it will get to the point where it is tough to hide even from a province away.

It will have to be over the weekend before I can test. A bfn will convince me I'm not but I'll need a second bfp to convince me that I am as my hcg wasn't properly tracked and I'm not sure when I got to zero or if I even am (though I think I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->