On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Starry... I would love to hear that it was positive... Thinking about you...

Thanks for the reminder left!

First day of summer school is tomorrow...

How many classes do you have to teach? Is it the same amount of hours as the regular school year?

It is only five hours, but we don't get any planning time. According to the law, I'm supposed to only have 12 students but I have 19 right now....

It is 5 hours of solid reading instruction Monday to Thursday... And every minute except a 15 min breakfast and 15 min lunch break is accounted for... But the pay is great and we are finally going to get a king sized bed... Yeah for a new bed... And maybe even a new couch

There was a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: It's very faint so I won't bother with a photo but you can see it lying flat. You don't have to hold it up to the light or take it apart!

I'm not calling it as a bfp yet due to its faintness and the off chance it's from the previous pregnancy (my last loss took 6ish weeks to go to zero but that wasn't d&c). I'm going to take another test on Wednesday. If it is darker then I'll celebrate. But I'm one step closer. And I'm NOT crazy. I really am getting my preggo signs because I do have hcg in my system! I'm so glad to know I'm not making this stuff up.

My one hope if it is a new pregnancy is that this is one of those cases where you conceive while only DTD several days before ov because we dtd on the Sunday before our trip 2 weeks ago and didn't dtd again until we got back this past week. If I'm 14dpo and the line is this faint I wouldn't hold much hope for it. But if it were, say, 11 or even 10dpo that would be better.

But there is a line. I think I'm allowed to hope now.

Oh, and I'm not telling the other threads about the line until I know for sure. They'll have to lurk here to see how I"m holding my breath.

And if I am pregnant, this time DH and I are not telling family until we're in 2nd tri. We're a province away so it shouldn't be too hard to hide it. I just don't want to disappoint everyone again and certain relatives aren't always very supportive and we can't handle ANY pessimism this go around. Or any judging remarks about "I thought you were waiting for testing". To be fair to me, at the time I would have conceived I thought I had hcg in my system and couldn't get pregnant. I do worry that my doctor will scold me...

It's 4:30am here and I've been up all night. I'm starting to crash now so gotta go...

Let me be the first to say... CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

I'm waiting with breath held for Wednesday!

Starry I am so hopeful for you!!! I really hope this is the start to a wonderful pregnancy!

What is making me hopeful is I'm getting more and more preggo signs and they are getting stronger. I know my history should make me cautious even if I am pregnant but I'm feeling excited.

Starry how well do you know your body lady ! That is some skill lol..... I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this time its your time for a little miracle xxxx you so so so deserve one xxxxx

Can't wait till Wednesday xxxxxx

Yeah Starry! I actually am teary eyed! I so hope this is it for you!

Gosh... This thread is like a soap opera.... Breathlessly waiting for Wednesday... :)

Not just any soap opera ! One of the good ones lol.. How are you doing Cary , where you at cycle wise ?

With ntnp... I'm really not sure... For the last couple of months - according to OPK's- I ovulated way late. This month I spotted - 4 little bright red spots- and a glob of ewcm on cd14... Not sure if I ovulated on that day, but that was the only day we DTD :) both of us have just been exhausted...

So, if I did ov on cd14 - which is what I used to do prior to my mc- then I would be 8dpo... But truthfully I really don't know...

I am extremely dry which is unusual for me... My BB's hurt a lot... But once again... No symptom spotting here

Cary wow its great to hear you being s relaxed about Tcc right now :) are you as busy with everything else as ever ? How is your mum doing ?

Starry ... I am so excited for you!!!!! Good luck!!!! A line is a line. I hope it gets darker and darker and darker!

Good luck :) I hope everything works out and you have a textbook pregnancy!

My mom received an official diagnosis of stage 3 breast cancer... They want her to do a pill, radiation, and chemo... She hasn't decided on the chemo... The cancer had spread to 4 out of 19 lymph nodes.. Not as bad as they had originally thought.

Summer school started today... Handfuls definitely...

I'm talking with my pastor on Wednesday to get help for Sundays... I spent part of yesterday in tears because I was so overwhelmed...

Today I went from summer school to training then I will head to my dads for Father's Day dinner. We didn't celebrate yesterday because my grandpa fell and broke his hip awhile ago... He is pretty bad and they are going to put him in hospice...

I think at this point there is just no way I can even think about TTC... I drop into bed at night exhausted! But, I still want my baby! I really really want my baby! It is in Gods time...

Cary I too have accepted the fact its in Gods hands and am trying not to stress or worry . No amount of worrying will change what will be . And if this little beanie is ment to be my rainbow baby which I hope with all my heart he/ she will be . But it's all in his hands :)

I'm totally starving all the time , its weird half an hour after I eat I am empty again !!! With a rumbling belly !!! I ate a portion of pasta big enough for two about an hour ago ( pasta normally fills me up ) but now I'm thinking mmmm what can I eat now ! I'm like an empty pit !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->