On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

:hugs: Cary, sounds like you're doing your best to keep your stress under control. I hope your pastor takes pity on you and finds someone to help you with Sunday School. If he doesn't listen, find his wife's ear. A pastor's wife has lots of influence over her husband. I have some experience with that. :winkwink:

I'm glad there seems to be some silver lining with your mom's cancer though it still sounds like she has a ways to go. I hope the doctors will figure out the best way to treat her and that by this time next year this all will be a distant memory.

And my cm always dries up early just before a bfp. With AF I don't dry up until the day before.

Left - that's funny about the intense hunger. That's one part of first tri I both loathe and love. Love because yum, I like to eat! But loathe because I only crave the junky food and it's not good for the waist line.

So far I don't have the intense hunger or sickness. The hunger usually comes first and then the sickness comes at about 6 weeks. I've only been pregnant long enough once for the intense hunger to return.

I'm also trying to leave this in God's hands but it's so hard not to stress. I'm already worrying about the faintness of the line. Like I said, if I am 14dpo then I think it's way too light. But I am encouraged by the amount of stretching pains I'm already feeling. I got hardly any with my last two pregnancies. Even the first one I lost (that lasted up to 12 weeks) had constant stretching pains in the beginning. Fingers crossed!

Starry I can't really believe we are having this conversation lol..... My test on 14 DPO was not very dark , quite faint actually and only darkened on 16 DPO :) hopefully when you test again on Wednesday it will be darker :) how are you feeling about it ?

As for the hunger its ANY food but funnily enough I don't think I could do sausages !!!

Ok you two... I'm ready to join you :)

Starry... Funny you should say that about the pastor's wife... She is the reason we are having the conversation. Apparently she saw me upset and told him that changes have to be made.

I'm really trying not to worry about the faint line. It is really, really faint. If it was anything but a FRER I'd even worry about it being an evap but it is darker than the beginning of my last bfp. But what you say makes me feel better. And I really am getting loads of stretching cramps. I like them. I'll know more come Wednesday.

Cary - I would be so thrilled if you could get your bfp. I think it's about time!

Just popping in to say good luck Starry. You deserve some happy news. I'm rooting for everyone else as well no matter where you are in your baby making process.

Thanks, Red. I do kind of feel like I deserve good news too. Sounds selfish but this last miscarriage was so difficult on every front and then I got my SiL's pregnant news and I just felt like I couldn't catch a break...not even a vacation where I could get away from baby stuff. I'm tired of the TTC world so I would love this to be my rainbow and then I could just move on with my life. There is so much more to life than making babies but right now it's all I can really think about.

Hi Red its lovely to hear from you , I hope your doing ok xxxx Starry think ill need to book myself in somewhere to ever get off bnb . I think my OH is right I am addicted !!! How are you feeling ? Are you testing in the morning ?

Cary we all like the pastors wife , she talks sense :) hopefully her husband will listen . Sounds like you could do with some Cary time to do some nice things just for you :)

Red... It's so great to hear from you! We miss you lots...

Starry... I'm waiting to hear the results... No pressure lol...

Left... Yeah, my hope is that the changes they want implement involve help at least fifty percent of the time.

Ok, so AFM... I have sharp pains in my nipples. It is not constant but when they come they hurt. Not sure if it is a sign, because last time it was like all over soreness. Right after I got my BFP I couldn't sleep on my stomach because my breasts hurt so much.

The other thing is this sharp little pain from my belly button to groin and on my right side. If its ovulation, then it is way late...

I'm exhausted, but well that could be because of a million things :)

In non ttc (or in my case ntnp) news, I actually had fun with my summer school class today! It was a nice morning, albeit busy.

Cary I was fixated with getting sore boobs this time as I had them last time , no sore boobies yet , at least not how I remember them ! A bit of an odd tingle but that's it . Nothing in the Tww at all . And last time can't remember being so darn tired at all !!

Cary - those sound like hopeful signs. The sharp belly button pains sound especially familiar.

Left - I'm definitely addicted to bnb. I've been here since 2009 when we began TTC#1. :wacko: I think once we're done TTC I'll slowly drift away but it will take awhile as I like to keep up with bump buddies.

Red - take care. Hope you're doing as well as can be, all things considered. :hugs:

AFM - dh and I are already talking like we're pregnant for-sure which is a little scary but it just feels too obvious that I am. Whether it is sticky or not is another question. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning and I know I'll be absolutely crushed if it is negative. But my symptoms are picking up and noticed my first aversion today (hot dogs) so I'm thinking there will be a line again. I'm just hoping it is nice and solid. FX'd.

Left... Praying that it is nothing and the little bean is ok...

Starry... I would be the same way... I'm so hoping for you...

The pain sounds promising, but I have had it before... I did buy some cheap tests, might try tomorrow. I don't even know if or when I ovulated, so at most I'm 9dpo and will be 10 tomorrow...

But it was 88cents... I'll splurge

Left - thinking of you. :hugs: I've been on BnB long enough to know that many, many rainbow pregnancies have spotting and go on to be fine. Go get checked if you need to, even if only for reassurance.

Cary - good luck!

Starry I'm only 5 weeks so thinking there would be nothing to check !! It's gone now but if comes back ill phone the midwife xxxx

Urgh. It's about the same so don't know what to think. I'll wait a few days and test again though of course I want to test again right now. feeling a little...okay...A LOT...sorry for myself.

Oh Starry :( what are you worried about no progression ? Or that it might be left over hormones ? Anyway you can post it maybe a second opinion may help ?

Starry... So sorry... Give it a week and see what happens. I would think that with a d&c the hormones would be gone... I'm praying..

Tested today and BFN...

Well ladies... I'm cramping off and on... If the current pattern resumes then I AF should come between the 28-30 of June... With the cramping I'm also getting pulling, stretching pain in my belly... We DTD sat night and it actually hurt a little.. Not sure why...

DTD usually hurts for me the day or so before AF. But if you're not expecting it for awhile then maybe it could be an infection? Sometimes soreness during DTD is my only real sign of a yeast infection.

Honestly, I'm really worried I'm headed towards a chemical. :( If I'm 100% honest with myself today's line is lighter. My preggo feelings were new and growing so I don't think it was leftover stuff. I mean, I'm breaking out like a teenager, have had heart burn, pulling cramps...my boobs are bigger! I know this can happen with AF but if I had leftover hormones from my m/c I wouldn't be getting AF. And last night I noticed my pulling feelings, which were constant the previous few days, were slowing down and now I hardly have any. I guess the cold medication and amusement rides shortly after ovulation could have affected things. :(

Right now I'm holding in my pee so I can test again as I'm desperate but it's a different brand so it will be hard to compare. I'm going to dip the test in a cup this time to see if it helps as my aim is so bad. I do know I should wait awhile longer (like a week) to test but I feel like I'm going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->