On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

I had a miscarriage last year in May. We did not try to get pregnant for a couple of months. We've been trying since last month but now my hubby feels pressured and is not in the mood for baby making when I tell him. I don't know what to do...

I know how hard that must be. Just try to remember that making a baby should be a happy thing that is shared between two people. If both of you are not feeling into it then that can leave some hard feelings. Instead, I would concentrate on your relationship with your hubby and try to be as happy as possible although it's easier said than done. Over the past year of TTC, there have been many times where my hubby and I have not been on the same page and the more I tried to force it, the worse we felt. Now that I'm not "trying" and just rolling with whenever we feel like doing the dance, things are going MUCH better. Hang in there!

I'm rooting for you! Can't wait to hear how it went...

I have a friend who is pregnant (due in December) and she just got tested for Down's syndrome... It came back positive. She just went in for more testing and will get the results tomorrow.. I feel for her...

thinking of you left... hang in there... all will be okay.

Cary gosh I am so sorry to hear that. I was so nervous about that scan. My doctor did tell me tho sometimes when it comes back positive and they do more testing it is actually negative. Maybe that will be the case but if not, I feel for her too. That's tough, but it's better to know and prepare. I know it wouldn't have changed anything about my pregnancy except how I prepared, but it is an incredible lifestyle change. I am thinking of her and praying for her.

butterfly - sorry to hear about your loss and that it is taking longer than you would like. TTC can be really stressful. I agree with Red, just focus on your relationship and try to have sexy times throughout the month so he won't figure out when is the 'right' time. Also trying avoid using too much TTC lingo or giving him status updates on your cm and such, etc. I can imagine how hard that would be. I have a dh who lets me spew about my cycles and TTC and such and I can only imagine what it would be like if he suddenly asked me to stop.

Good luck and we're always here to talk about things with. :hugs:

Red - good to hear from you again!

Left - good luck with your scan. I'm sure these next 3 days will crawl. We'll be thinking of you.

AFM - just trying to hang on. Looking over my history, I have realized that I have conceived my first normal cycle after my weird, short post m/c cycles. So now I just have to wait and see how many of these weird cycles I have.

Thanks starry! I'm doing ok. I'm still super busy and trying to stay away as much as possible. I did have a break down this week. My period is on it's way it appears. I've had some red blood but then it quit...not really sure what's going on but it is making me emotional. I have to face the fact that I did indeed miscarry and have to move on.

Thanks starry! I'm doing ok. I'm still super busy and trying to stay away as much as possible. I did have a break down this week. My period is on it's way it appears. I've had some red blood but then it quit...not really sure what's going on but it is making me emotional. I have to face the fact that I did indeed miscarry and have to move on.

Red :hugs: your hormones are probably still all over the place adding to how you are feeling :cry: I hope you can begin to feel a little better soon xxxxxxxx

Sending hugs red... Sorry you are feeling down. Staying busy is such an excellent thing to do.. You don't ever forget, but it makes the time go by.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm wishing my life away....

AFM... One more day until my appointment. I'm praying that this OBGYN is willing to share answers with me... I've been extremely exhausted this week. I mean like I feel like I can't lift my arms. It takes everything out of me to just get out of bed and get ready for work. I keep thinking that maybe my hormones are still messed up..

My thyroid is still normal so thatis good...

Good luck with your appointment, Cary!

afm - am almost hoping I'm heading to an 18 day cycle like my other post m/c cycles. It would explain the reason behind the awful basket-case I've been the past few days. I'll find out in the next 2 days if I'm going to have an 18 day cycle. More and more it's looking that way. Better stock up on tampons.

Well... I don't know how I expected to feel today...

I'm excited to be going to my appointment... Sad that today is the day I would have been due, nervous as to why I'm still not pregnant, mad that I'm not holding my baby or wishing he would just come... Irritated with the students I'm teaching because they won't stop talking today...

Uggghhhh.... Just don't know how to feel!

My appointment is in 3 hours!

CARY I'm thinking of you on this very sad but special day xxx are you and oh doing anything nice to mark it ? Probably too late to wish you luck at your appointment , but please please come back and fill us in on how it went xxxxxxxxx

We are not doing anything... DH feels like it is over and I'm too tired to do anything... This week I have just been exhausted!

My appointment was interesting at best... I had the usual pap done, and brought up my questions. She hadn't really dealt with someone who has had 5 days of positive OPK's... Before...my uterus is very retroverted (tipped) so that explains pain when DTD in certain positions...

They decided to do a vaginal ultra sound while I was there... They said my lining looked beautiful, but they couldn't find my right ovary... Then, they found it and dr looked at it and she made a face. Then she says to the technician... Why is she bleeding every month? (Talking about me). I asked her what was going on, but she just said let's wait for the blood tests.

So... I go next Friday for fasting blood work and then the Friday after that to meet with the dr and hopefully I will get some answers.

Now I have more questions (I think she is thinking it is pcos), still missing my lo, and now I'm cramping on my right side and I have a little blood.... Uggghhhhh....

Cary - sounds like you had a mixed-bag sort of day. I have heard that PCOS can cause false-positive OPKs so that might explain the many days of positive OPKs. It is nice that the doctor is willing to investigate for you and not brush it off as "one of those things". Though I think I would have freaked out if the doctor made a face during an examination on me!

I'm sorry your DH thinks things are over. Hope the rest of the day goes well. And it's OK to miss your little one. :hugs::hugs:

So... Today is cd14 and they didnt see any follicles... I asked if I cold have already ovulated, but she said that thy would have seen the rupture... Why would I gets side pain, ewcm if I wasn't ovulating?

Ovulation symptoms only really show that the body was trying to ovulate. It's possible your body geared up to ovulate but didn't and will ovulate later. Sign-spotting is not an exact science. Also, if you do have PCOS, I believe that whatever causes the false-positive OPKs will also create false ovulation symptoms.

With my last bfp-cycle I do recall getting ov-like symptoms around CD12 when I normally ov around CD26. But then, at my regular ov time I got those symptoms again...only stronger. Sure enough, it was 2 weeks later that I got my bfp. And I think it has happened to me again this cycle. A few days back I got some ewcm and mild one-sided pinching but it is way too early for me to ov and the signs were much milder than usual. I also think I could be having an 18 day cycle as getting my usual pre-AF signs too. Will find out tomorrow as I'm on CD18 now.

Carya mixed bag of a day is right :hugs: . It does sound however that you are one step closer to getting some answers xxxxxxxx

Well ladies the day of my scan has arrived and I'm so so scared , would nearly avoid it if I could ! But in the long run I'd rather know now rather than later if things are not ok . Not quite sure how ill get through it this morning ill be a wreak lying on that table waiting ................... 3 more hours to go ............ Say a wee prayer for me xxxxxxx

Thanks Starry , I'm feeling very blessed and thankful right now , my bean measuring 4 days ahead of my calculated 8+3 . Bean measuring 9w . Strong heartbeat and everything looked perfect :) I cried so much as I was so certain it would be bad news ! The midwife had to ask me to stop as I was moving so much she couldn't take the measurements lol....

I thought at one stage she was going to send for a psyc consultation !!! Lol...
Hearing the heartbeat was one of most amazing things I have experienced . I got 5 pic of my beanie think they just gave them to me to get me out of the room !!

Thanks so so much for your support I know its not easy and makes it all the more special to me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->