On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Oh, Left! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: I can imagine how you must be feeling. Wow! I'd cry too.

It really is encouraging to see a pregnancy after a loss going well. I need to see it is possible.

I'm truly taking a break and waiting to see what comes out the testing... I took a walk this morning and said goodbye to my baby... I know one day ill see him but I can't keep going back and forth....

Hoping there's nothing wrong that can't be corrected....

I'm truly taking a break and waiting to see what comes out the testing... I took a walk this morning and said goodbye to my baby... I know one day ill see him but I can't keep going back and forth....

Hoping there's nothing wrong that can't be corrected....

Cary and Starry thank you so much for your unwavering support . It means so much as I know that you girls have been and are going through so much , the fact that you can share my joy is so selfless and I genuinely appreciate it

My sister gave me a note today which had this quote from the bible on it .... In the moment it made such sense and spoke to me :flower:

"HE hath made everything beautiful in HIS time " Ecclesiastes 3:1 kjv

That is a beautiful verse to remember. Thanks for sharing. :flower:

Cary - :hugs: I really hope the testing shows an easy solution for you. I agree that the back and forth is killer. I really hope you and I each get our rainbows one day....soon!

afm - waiting to see if I'm right about my body going towards an 18 day cycle. I'm currently on CD19 so if I'm right it's going to show sometime today. I do hope I'm wrong because I want to ovulate this cycle! My body feels kind of all over the place so we'll see what happens. My first day of AF always seems to start in the evening.

Starry and CARY I have faith that we will all get to hold and share our lives with our rainbow babies :) that I have no doubt . In the hospital EPU today there was a leaflet about resilience when I read a quote on it you automatically sprung into my mind Starry you and GARFIE ( from another thread ) thought I'd share with you ( took it home in my bag )

The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun . It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the wind , rain and scorching suns . Napoleon Hill ( 1883-1970 )

You have such strength xxxxx

Thrilled for you left. Couldn't be more excited & happy for you.

I too, truly believe that you, Cary & starry will all hold your rainbow babies. Xoxoxoxo

Thrilled for you left. Couldn't be more excited & happy for you.

I too, truly believe that you, Cary & starry will all hold your rainbow babies. Xoxoxoxo

And you ray and you :) by the time we get ours in our arms you will be the "go to mum " for advice ;) :haha:

Oh left that is so wonderful. I'm crying, lol. I am so happy you didn't have to experience the pain of losing another.

Red you are so supportive & sweet it's amazing.

You will also hold your rainbow baby. I believe it.

I do believe that we will all get there... Starry, red and me! Someday, someway :)

AFM the woman who announced her sixth pregnancy a couple of days after my miscarriage had her baby today... Is it weird that I'm relieved she didn't have him yesterday? She went into labour on what should have been my due date, but had him at three am this morning...

They say God never gives you more than you can handle.... God must have a lot of faith in me....

I feel so bitter and sad right now. I'm just now starting to feel the weight of my loss. It's funny because I watch starry feel all the same emotions and then a few weeks later mine catch up with hers. It seems that there is at least a pattern that we follow. AF just hit me recently so my heightened emotions and lack of getting preggo straight away are wearing my "happy" down.

Red - :hugs: It is hard to escape the sadness. Right now, for me a good day is when I don't cry or feel sick with rage all day. I try to enjoy my life in the moment but I know that crushing sadness is looming somewhere in the shadows. I think time really is the biggest chance for healing. I have heard elsewhere that your grief will always be a part of your life. Your life simply grows up around that grief. Though the grief remains your other life experiences start to outweigh it and it no longer becomes the main focus.

And it's hard not to see patterns. If someone else is having a rough go it is easy to assume that is how it is going to go for you too. Often I find people want to point to others who "have it worse" to make me feel better but really all I think is "It can get worse???!!!" Never mind that I think it's unfair to expect me to take a "I'm so glad I'm not you" stance to others' situations. It's pretty patronizing. And I could be headed down that road so it's not really a comfort. What do I do then?

We just keep plugging on because we have to. I don't have much energy to deal with people on a regular basis so I'm glad to be SAHM in a small town. I try to have a hobby, do some walking and make lots of love with Dh! :haha: Sounds funny, but it really does have positive effects!

No sign of AF for me so my theory of 18 day cycle is wrong. I guess it could come any day but now I'm getting one-sided pinches that are getting stronger. I normally ov CD26 so it's still a bit early. I have read that women with longer fertile windows are prone to miscarry so I'm nervous that that is what is happening to me.

I feel so bitter and sad right now. I'm just now starting to feel the weight of my loss. It's funny because I watch starry feel all the same emotions and then a few weeks later mine catch up with hers. It seems that there is at least a pattern that we follow. AF just hit me recently so my heightened emotions and lack of getting preggo straight away are wearing my "happy" down.

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling sad right now sometimes its hard to fathom the unfairness of it all . You too Red Will hold your rainbow baby one day I'm sure of it xxx until then I'm here to walk beside you in your journey if ya would like some company xxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Red... It's not fair! It stinks! Especially when you see others getting pregnant again so quick... We are here for you... Know this... I believe that you will hold your baby in your arms...

Starry... I seriously hate when people use that on me... My husband likes to say that. I know he means to help, but truthfully it hurts. It's like they're saying that your feelings of hurt don't matter because someone else has it harder... I'm sorry for that person, but it doesn't change how I feel....

Left... You are so sweet... And I'm rooting for ya!

What a wonderful group of ladies!

Thanks for asking left... for my mom Today was a bad day... She was emotionally down, very shaky, and not remembering things... so it was hard... And my niece is now back in the ER with her sugar... It was over 500 and her keytones were large which is bad...

I'm finishing up lessons for Sunday school and then heading over to the ER... my dad had his back surgery and so he is being a bit needy... And I have nothing planned for summer school on Monday!!

I think I'm a little stressed!

:hugs: Cary Sounds like life is really hitting you hard in all directions right now. How much longer is summer school? Are you able to get away with dh for a weekend or anything? You could really use a break.

I hope your mom starts to have some better day and that her cancer goes into remission. And I hope your niece feels better too and smartens up. Maybe these health scares will be the wake-up call she needs. You all love her and want her around for a long time. :hugs:

afm - I am coming up to my fertile window and now I have a yeast infection. I just can't catch any breaks!! :brat: I know we shouldn't dtd as we could just pass it back and forth between us. Going by my 40 day cycles I have until Friday or Saturday so I'm hoping a few days' break will be what I need. I'm just upset that it showed itself late last night. If it had been a few hours earlier we could have picked up some Canesten while we were in town anyways. Everything is closed today so I have to wait for tomorrow. Grrr. It's not too bad. Not itchy so it's probably why it took awhile for me to notice. But my lymph nodes are all so swollen now and feeling a bit flushed and woozy. Gah! Slowly feeling better.

So sorry starry! That sucks! Here's to hoping that it clears up before o.

I really do need to get away, but the money isn't there right now.. But I have faith that at some point we will get there... Life is hard... Lots of lemons... Guess ill have a lot of lemonade sooner or later..

Any chance for a 'staycation'? My dh and I did that one year for an anniversary as we couldn't afford to do anything else. Maybe splurge to rent a movie and order some take out?

Sometimes staycations work best when people don't know you're staying home for your holidays. It was only as an adult that I learned that when my parents would send us to our grandparents so they could 'go away' for their anniversary they were actually staying at home. :haha: They *maybe* did a day trip somewhere but really they just wanted a weekend without us. If we had known they were home we would have been calling and begging to go back home (even though we loved staying with our grandparents).

DH and I are going away at the end of summer. We finally booked the hotel. We're going to The Mall of America. So fun! We got our passports this spring so it will be nice to go to the States again. Haven't been in a long, long time. It's only 2 nights but it will be a good break. I just wish I could have found the deals we would have gotten in May when I originally wanted to go. But my m/c took longer than I thought and ended up having my d&c the week I had wanted to go. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->