On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Well... My mom lives with us so that makes it a little hard... But it sounds like a good idea :)

I've never been othe mall of America... I hear its great :)

I've never been either. It's bit of a drive but should be fun as I like road trips.

Sounds like it! I like planning trips all most as much as taking them... Im hoping to take a cuise at some time. How are you feeling?

Red, how are you? I'm thinking about you.

Left, any symptoms?

AFM ... Hearing that there were no follicles has definitely made me more relaxed. A couple of days ago my DH said... Shoud we DTD (of course he didnt use that lingo)... And I was like... Baby, the dr said there is nothing there... We can DTD whenever we want... Just because we want to! So... No symptom spotting and no wondering because essentially there is no tww.. Unless, of course, you count the tww to ind out what the heck the dr ment hen she said... Why is she bleeding every month...

My anniversary is July 24... 3 years :) DH and I are doing better than we have ever done before. We've had a good marriage, but as we grow together its just gets better with age...

These trials can really be a time to bring us together. DH & I had been married a year and half when we had our first miscarriage. He has also just lost his job so we were really forced to pull together.

Cary, when do you see the doctor again?

Cary, I'm ok. I seem to have passed the majority of PMS hormones and am feeling better. Not great but I'm moving on again. Nothing new to report since I haven't even finsihed this weird period that doesn't seem to want to end. I'm hoping you get answers soon. That's got to be hard to wait.

I go Friday for testing and then meet with the dr the following Friday....

Glad to hear you are feeling better Red...

Starry how's the infection?

Cary it really sounds like your moving I the right direction and I'm so hopeful that you will get the answers you need to bring you to your Rainbow baby

Red I'm glad to hear your feeling a little better right now xxxxx hopefully this period will end for you soon x

Starry hope your infection has cleared up for you and your back on track , if it not one thing its the other :(

AFM : I'm doing good , off work for a few days and loving the weather . My symptoms come and go , mornings after a heave or two are my best time of day :) after lunch its downhill most days and I feel ucky till bedtime but not every day . I'm tired every day though ! Today is my angelvesary so I'm off to leave flowers at the misscarraige memorial in the cemetery . Hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Feeling down today... I feel like everyone is getting what I want... Uggghhhh!!!

red - that sucks about your weird period. After my m/c in the fall I would get spotting at like 10dpo until AF arrived and then spotted a day or two afterwards. It was yucky. Hope your cycles regulate soon. PMS makes me feel manic depressive but hopefully that will subside for both of us as our cycles go back to normal.

cary - :hugs: Sometimes it is OK to acknowledge that life isn't fair. Desiring a child is so much more than simply envying someone their fancy house or job, etc. It's something so near and dear.

I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you and that the doctors can find a way to get you your rainbow.

Left - sorry you're feeling so ucky. Your plan for your angelversary sounds lovely. :flower: I wish their was a miscarriage memorial around here.

afm - no signs of infection but now dh is sick. :dohh: I checked my cp and it's high and soft but no ewcm yet. Just white creamy stuff. I hope I actually ovulate this cycle! But I have until this weekend.

Very quiet in here... How is everyone?

I go to the doctors tomorrow or tests, but have to wait until the following Friday for answers... I'm hoping that they give me some answers...

Very quiet in here... How is everyone?

I go to the doctors tomorrow or tests, but have to wait until the following Friday for answers... I'm hoping that they give me some answers...

Cary I hope so too :wacko: I'm sure the testing and results can only bring you a step closer to your BFP xxxxxxxxxxx

What tests are you going for tommrow ?

Cary - good luck with the tests. I hope the following week passes by quickly for you and that the results give the doctor an idea on how to help you. I hope it is a simple fix too. :hugs:

Left - how are you feeling? Is the nausea easing yet?

afm - a real bummer of a day. Can't get into it as it involves DH. Just really low and stressed and hurt. :cry: To make matters worse, my body is acting like it's pregnant...or at least...it has been...now today I felt unsure and took a hpt in the middle of the afternoon and it was bfn, of course. I mean, I really, truly felt pregnant for days now. And still sorta do. I did get a little bit of ewcm on CD14 so I guess it's possible that was ov. Definitely not getting ov signs now. So I feel hurt in two major ways today. :cry:

Hi Starry sending you hugs , sounds like your having a crappy day !!!! Aren't there times you could just throttle the OH ! Sometimes I wonder if they very stop and think before they speak ...

AFM : the last couple of days the uck feeling in the evenings has not been as bad, nor have my sore boobs . I've instead taking to gagging and dry heaving at random times without warning throughout the day lol.... I worry though that the sickness is easing as its too soon but trying not to worry with every little change :(

Left... I'm praying the bean continues to stick... Are you planning to find out the gender?

Starry, so sorry you had a rough day... I've had my share of those... DH is a great guy but he has his moments... I've had my share of crying.... Just last night I had to bite my tongue... The verse about iron sharpening iron comes to mind... My DH def sharpens my iron.

As for feeling pregnant, I'm the worst one for that! Every month I was so sure... This month is different and it has been relaxed because I'm not waiting for a positive test...

Well, I'm off to the dr's...

Good luck Cary! I hope you get answers and start making forward progress.

I went for hormone testing and a glucose testing... That sugary stuff was gross! I almost threw up! I had to sit for two hours with no water or anything...

My pap came back with no signs of cancer! Very happy about that!

That's a bit of good news Cary :) when will you get the other results ?
And as for gender I honestly,have not thought that far ahead , my aim now is to get to 12th of August and next scan . Hopefully please GOD ill should be one day off 13 weeks then :)

Left - with my son my symptoms started to ease around 10 weeks. Hcg can start to go down at that point so some of the yucky stuff like morning sickness and bloating goes away (for the most part). I remember being really worried too when all my nausea was gone. It literally disappeared overnight by about 9 weeks. And he is a happy 2 year old now.

afm - still feeling crap. I want to honour dh so I will skip out on the details but he really is in the doghouse right now. Even if I were ovulating it wouldn't matter. Not in the mood to BD. This cycle is a wash. Tested again this morning and it was bfn. But if I was having a regular 28 day cycle I would only be 11 or even 10 dpo today so it's early. I picked up more hpts today. Was tempted to pick up a box of opks just to see if I was ovulating but they're so expensive!! $40 for 9 of the store brand. Yikes. No thanks.

I'm rather crampy today with a lower back ache and just feel gross. It's possible AF is on her way. I'd like to have a 28 day cycle. I haven't had a normal-person cycle since before I conceived my first pregnancy. I mean, I never conceived on one of those shorter cycles but I would like to feel normal.

Starry thanks so much for taking the time to offer me reassurance xx somedays most days to be honest this still does not feel real ! Just waiting for someone to come burst my bubble ! I know I'm trying not to be pessimistic but I cant be optimistic just yet xx

I usually get lower back pain before AF...

I thinks it great that you are honoring DH... I hope things get better...

Left stay positive... Keep taking it one day at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"