On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Cary - too bad you didn't like the glucose stuff. I remember really liking it when I had to take it. ha ha I thought it tasted like really sweet orange pop. I had heard so many horror stories about it that I was panicked about drinking it but ending up guzzling the whole thing. lol Hope the results come back quickly.

Lol... They told me it tasted like flat Sprite... Flat sprite with a bucket of sugar! I like sugar but not that much :) all I kept thinking was please give me water!!!

Thanks... I hope everything is back by my appointment next Friday. I'm ready to get some answers...

How awful think I would have had a difficulty too and threw up ! I HATE SUGER IN ANYTHING in coffee, tea on my cereal uck !!

I normally hate sugary things too so I was nervous. But ours was orange flavoured and I always liked orange pop. Ours was even bubbly like pop. Sugary flat sprite would be gross. Yuck.

afm - took another FRER this morning and got a shadow line. In past experience, shadow lines turned into bfps so I have a glimmer of hope now. Preggo signs are getting stronger. I'm going to try and wait until Tuesday to test again.

I normally hate sugary things too so I was nervous. But ours was orange flavoured and I always liked orange pop. Ours was even bubbly like pop. Sugary flat sprite would be gross. Yuck.

afm - took another FRER this morning and got a shadow line. In past experience, shadow lines turned into bfps so I have a glimmer of hope now. Preggo signs are getting stronger. I'm going to try and wait until Tuesday to test again.

Starry wow have I missed something ?:happydance: ill keep my fingers crossed for you ?

No, you haven't missed anything. I haven't really been talking about my suspicions. As I was approaching what I thought was my ov date I started to notice things that weren't ov signs. Namely darker nipples, preggo cm (abundant, creamy & milky), stretching cramps and big, saggy boobs. Also, my cervix has been high and soft all week. I've been getting bfns the past several days but got a super, super faint line today. With my last bfp I was getting signs from pretty much 1dpo so I think it's a bit early to tell. It looks like this cycle will be about a week or more shorter than I am used to. It is hard to say as my cycle has not really behaved like it did before the d&c so I don't fully know where in my cycle I am.

Thinking of all of you while trying not to think of me. Fx for starry, good thoughts for Cary getting test results, and sticky dust for Left. Oh and happy baby moments for all my preggos out there still stalking this thread.

Hi red!!

Starry... Oh my gosh! Can't wait to see a progression!

Left, yep... The girl was like you look a little. Green... Do you want to lay down. I kep thinking if I lay down if going to barf everywhere... Hope it comes back just fine...

I always stalk. Love to you all.

I hope your test results come back with positive news Cary.

Good to hear from you red- always sending you love & thinking of you.

Hi can I join? Suffered a miscarriage at 12 weeks on 4th July. We were advised to wait a couple of months before trying again, but got carried away (twice), and now i suppose we are more ntnp. No idea where my cycle is, as I haven't had AF since mc, but yesterday by late afternoon I was shattered, and I have slept for nearly 11 hours. Haven't done that since the mc, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Glad to have these forums, as need somewhere to worry when i do fall pregnant. We are going to keep it much more quiet this time until the scan. Only people I know we will tell are the guys at the kung fu club, for safety reasons.

Hi can I join? Suffered a miscarriage at 12 weeks on 4th July. We were advised to wait a couple of months before trying again, but got carried away (twice), and now i suppose we are more ntnp. No idea where my cycle is, as I haven't had AF since mc, but yesterday by late afternoon I was shattered, and I have slept for nearly 11 hours. Haven't done that since the mc, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Glad to have these forums, as need somewhere to worry when i do fall pregnant. We are going to keep it much more quiet this time until the scan. Only people I know we will tell are the guys at the kung fu club, for safety reasons.

Hello , I'm sorry for your loss x I had a mc at 12 weeks also ( althought baby was only measuring 7+6 but still had hb until the very end. Poor wee soul was too sickly for this earth. AF can take up,to six weeks to return after mc . Did you have a dnc or a natural mc ? Welcome to the group everyone is lovely here:flower:

It was a natural miscarriage. Everytime I think I have dealt with it mostly, it hits me again. Just got in from church :cry: couldn't stop crying.
Been trying to think of the positive things in life. We have just bought our first house, and move in August :happydance:

Yes, have been reading some of the forums, and everyone seems lovely. But with some threads so long, I gave up trying to read them all through!

I ended up having a dnc in the end as I was bleeding quite heavily . A natural mc must have been very tough both physically and emotionally . It must still be very raw as it is so recent . I hope you are looking after yourself and giving yourself time to grieve the loss of your LO. It's such a hard time :( however with time it gets easier and soon the good days out weigh the tough ones . Xxxxxxxxxx hang in there

Welcome, kungfubabe. :flower: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our first baby at 12 weeks quite suddenly. It was a natural m/c and really was devastating. The best advice is just to give yourself time. It's OK and normal to feel sad and angry and to worry about the next time.

As to when AF returns it really depends. After my first loss AF showed up 26 days after my miscarriage. After my second m/c (also natural) it took 8 weeks for AF to show up and this last time it took 34 days after my d&c. This time there were pregnant hormones in my system up until a few days before AF and I was getting pregnant symptoms the whole time. It really felt like a cruel trick. But I have heard it is possible to get pregnant before first AF.

Welcome kungfu... So sorry for ya loss... Everyone in this thread is wonderful...

Starry any news?

Red, how are ya?

Rayray good to hear from u?

Left... I love the new avatar :)

No real news. I still plan on waiting until Tuesday to test. Am feeling really pregnant..the signs are growing...which scares me because what if my body is playing one big trick on me? :?

I'm praying for you.... I pray that if you are it's a sticky bean....

I really hope it would be sticky. Another m/c when my SiL is pregnant would be really, really tough. Being in or near 3rd tri when her baby arrives would make it a lot easier (though still a bit sad)

hey gals! Sorry to all of u angel mommas for your losses.
my daughter was born still fullterm in january. ive been wanting to get pregnant again recently, my periods have been so heavy that im worried that i shouldnt try yet. anyone have similar experiences? advice?
so frustrated my body doesnt work right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->