On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Hello and welcome to our group. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can't imagine.

I never had a stillbirth but after my son was born I did have very heavy periods. It was almost frightening. One day I had bled through a tampon in 10 minutes. It lasted about 5 cycles for me before they returned to normal. We weren't in a huge hurry for #2 so we had waited until my son was 10 months so things had settled by then. I have read that heavy periods can be a sign that hormones aren\t quite alligned. But I don't know if that would prevent a healthy pregnancy.

Kungfubabe & ilovemyhubby-

I am so incredibly sorry for both of your losses. However you've come to a thread with some amazing women... So welcome. I hope you find the same comfort that I have in these fabulous ladies.

I agree with that it depends completely when AF returns. My wait was about 6 weeks long or so. I had a d & c November 19, stopped bleeding December 5th, and waited until January 17th for a period. I waited two cycles and conceived after the second. I think every woman is totally different & should really go with what feels right. For me tho, I wanted to have two full cycles just to get some kind of a read on my body.

I'm so sorry ilovemyhubby, I can't imagine what you must be going thru. I can't say I have had a similar experience but I can say my two periods I had following my d & c were totally off. There was 37 days between the two cycles (not regular for me at all) and they were both heavier than I remember.

xoxoxo

Hey ilovemyhubby, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what that must have been like.

Wondering at the moment whether I may have fallen pregnant again straight away. The last couple of days I have been feeling really tired, and on occasion my breasts have been hurting again. And then earlier today I started feeling nauseous. Don't want to take a test yet though, as I want to wait as long as possible if I can, so I don't get disappointed, or have longer to worry until I have a scan.
Thing is, I only miscarried 3 weeks ago, so am wondering if it is even possible for me to be pregnant? I know the hcg from before was out my system last Monday, when I had a negative test. Could I be pregnant?

Kungfu- I know some women have conceived that quickly before and you could be one of them but I think I can speak for most of in saying that our bodies are tricky little *******s after miscarrying. I had my 2nd mc in June and I've had pregnancy signs pretty much since then even when my period arrived.

I also have been trying to get my suprise,but it has been 8mths already I feel happy at the same time and sad for not having a positive sign, but i fear that the same thing will happen again. Also i have seen a genetic specelist who said i could try again since it has been 8mths what she doesnt know that i have secretly been trying. My husband does not want to use the positions that we know will help us since he wants to go on a vacation in mid Oct. and that will be the month we are going to officily try. Also my genetic specilist said to start taking baby asprin has anyone taking it?

Welcome lovemyhubby! I'm so sorry or your loss... I never got to even see mine on an us so I cannot imagine what you have gone through...

Red, so good to hear from you... How are ya?

Hi Ray...

How are thins going left?

Starry.... What happened???

AFM.... I'm just waiting for AF... I'm extremely tired and my BB's are burning on the sides... What is going on??? I've never had them burn on the sides....

Hey Starry hope all is ok with you sending you lots of :hugs:

Cary I know bb can hurt at the sides , almost under your armpit ! You are back for the results this Friday right ?

Morning everyone else hope ya all have a great day :)

Morning Left... Yep, Friday at 1:30... At least then I can ask what is going on.... Two more days...

I'm assuming there's not much chance since she said there were no follicles... But I did have ov signs about four days before I went... Oh... And I was told I have a beautiful lining...

Morning Left... Yep, Friday at 1:30... At least then I can ask what is going on.... Two more days...

I'm assuming there's not much chance since she said there were no follicles... But I did have ov signs about four days before I went... Oh... And I was told I have a beautiful lining...

"A beautiful lining". Quite the compliment!

Hope the time to Friday goes quickly for you. I know waiting for answers can be tough :hugs:

Thanks Kungfu :) This was right after her comment about why do I bleed every month... I was like... Can you get something to stick in that lining...

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary!!!

Lol left.... I loved planning my wedding... Had a fabulous day...

Hope everything is ok Starry.... I'm thinking of you...

I hope you had a wonderful wedding anniversary Cary! Good luck at the appointment tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Got a flippin' bfn and am so confused by my body right now. Spent the past two days crying and sulking. Most of my preggo symptoms have gone away but my silly boobies keep growing and shrinking. I mean, it's noticeable. In the morning they are H-U-G-E and then in the afternoon they're normal. Then they're big again! I didn't think they could change that quickly.

I *might* have gotten ov signs on Monday...about 3 days late compared to my usual 40 day cycles...and we did BD the day before and day of (and day after) so the timing should be OK if that was it. But I honestly don't know at this point. I will test again tomorrow and if it is bfn then I will probably wait until the Friday after. And if AF shows then I will probably just go to WTT so we can get our testing done. Need a break from the drama. This is probably why doctors say to wait a few months to try again.

Also, a lot of bad storms going through the area. Yesterday, there were lots of tornados in the general area but our town barely got anything. Checked the radar and it showed a hole in the cloud right over our town. But now we're under a tornado watch again. The radar shows most of it should pass us by but it can be unpredictable. Never experienced a tornado and not sure I want to. But I do enjoy thunderstorms as a whole.

I am so sorry Starry. I am also sorry about the weather, that's scary. I hope you and yours stay safe. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->