On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Thanks, ladies. I was finally accepting it may be awhile before I get my baby and then I have to go and get very pregnant-like symptoms and get excited. Why does hope have to hurt? Sometime giving up seems like it would hurt less.

Last month my pregnant symptoms made sense because I still had hcg in my system. This month was just odd. Of course, I am silly enough to not give up until AF actually arrives. I guess I like to set myself up for disappointment.

Don't ever give up... Take a break if you need to, but not I've up... Your lo needs a brother or sister...

I know I'm not "out" until the :witch: arrives. I just can't trust any signs or symptoms. Perhaps I can't trust the lack of them either. ha ha

The threat of storms fizzled out into nothing. I'm not sure what it is about our area but the storms always form holes over us or split apart as it reaches us. I've watched many a storm rumble on by without getting a drop.

You're right... You're not out yet... I was teaching Sunday school and I was telling the kids... When things get hard and you not think you can go on, just take one little step... Keep moving one step at a time. God is with you even if you feel like you're alone...

That's what I'm doing... One step at a time...

thanks for the kind words, i hope no other woman has to know what this feels like. but i am hopeful, and have gotten to the point where i think i could emotionally handle another pregnancy. im just hoping my hormones cooperate with me =) ive been drinking some cycle regulating tea with rasberry leaf, parsley and all kindsa hormone regulating herbs and thinking about vitex, i bought a bottle but havent started it yet, heard great things about it tho, any of u guys tried it? also been eating lots of cilantro, supposed to clean the liver out.

carybear- you are totally right, the only reason im still here breathing and not in a straight jacket is becuase God is the greatest!! i pray he blesses us all with rainbow babies, and continues to heal us physically and emotionally. =)
:dust::flower:

Good luck Carybear

Starry :hugs:

Ilovemyhubby - glad you are starting to feel ready. Praying for a rainbow baby for you

I'm confused by my body. Thought AF was starting last night. Which would have been fine. But this morning - nothing! Must have only lost a thimbleful. :shrug:

I had really light and spotty periods after my first miscarriage. They lasted 10 days but I only needed to wear liners and even then only changed them once or twice a day. Our bodies can be weird after m/c.

yes hormones really mess with ya. i have had 2 real periods PP which were way scary heavy, and than the last im not sure if it even counted, it was super light spotting for a week barely there almost more like pink or brown tinged CM... wierd. i think it was a period....? or maybe hormonal break through bleeding. nothing since. im just hopin i get a normalish AF soon so i can start charting again and try this vitex stuff. ive heard it works with your pituitary gland to make it release LH which makes u ovulate and than helps kick ure other hormones into gear. good luck ladies =) hope you have a great day!

I hope the Vitex works for you! I've had ladies here suggest that to me for years already but I'm so nervous about taking supplements.

Took a hpt today and of course it was bfn. Was expecting it to be at this point as all pregnant feelings are gone. I'm seriously starting to think I ovulated on Monday. It's hard to say as my dh and I had been bd'ing a lot and leftover stuff looks a lot like ewcm but I know it's not as stretchy and I had a lot of very stretchy stuff that day. So I will test again next Friday. I may possibly be 11dpo by then. Ugh...I hate not knowing. I normally know what my body is doing just by paying attention to my signs and stuff.

do u chart ure BBT? u arent out till AF starts... i hope friday will be your day! \\:D/i have looked around the net about vitex(chasteberry) and its been used for ages in europe and back to old greece i believe, i think generally speaking if u have normal cycles its not a great idea cause it can throw them off, but if u have not so normal cycles like me and or annovulatory cycles than it can really do wonders, there are some people who claim it helps prevent miscarriage as well since it stimulates the pituitary to make hormones more effectively, so if u have low progesterone it can do wonders, but u do have to ween off gradually after 12wks pregnant or so. i am weary of herbs and stuff too, but since it isnt doing anything more than telling your glands to do their job it seems like a better option for me and maybe gentler than drugs like clomid, or that other one that forces u to get ure period...:shrug:. ill let u know how it works once i start it, i am waiting till after AF to start as ive heard that is the best way to start it.:coffee: waiting is no fun.

Uggghhhhh... Okay... So here's the latest... Let me start by saying that I am so over doctors who would rather hear themselves talk then answer my questions.

So... My glucose test came back great... I need to lose like seventy lbs, but I'm have low blood pressure, low cholesterol, and I am not prediabetic or diabetic... My testosterone is low... Thank you Lord...

According to this dr, I'm ovulating every month because I'm getting a period every month, there is nothing wrong with my lining - it's actually a great thickness, and everything should be working just fine... She wants to do a day 3 test so when I get to cd3 I will get more blood work done...

I asked about the whole... Why is she bleeding every month thing.. And she didnt give me much of an answer. She just told me that my ovaries are very small. She said that they look like ovaries that are on birth control...

So what do I make of all that????

So... Now I don't know where I stand and I want to scream....

Last Friday I had a one day head cold... Snot pouring everywhere.. Like allergies were going crazy... Then on Saturday it was gone... What is that about?

I'm going to start charting/temping this cycle... Just to see...

aww... im sry, doctors tick me off too =/ sounds like good news all in all tho. you should def try charting, i found it to be super helpful last time we were TTC. I even know i was preggo before i tested becuase of the change in my chart... i cant wait to start up again next cycle to see exactly what my body is doin, even helps to see if ure hormones are balanced depending on temp fluctuations. hope u get some answers soon :dust::hugs:

Cary have you charted or temped before ? All in all it does sound like good news but does not give you the answers that you want :( what's the next test ?

Thanks Ilove... I'm definitely going to do that. It has always felt a little intimidating, so I haven't really tried it... But here goes..

The next test is just a cd3 blood test to see what my egg reserves look like.

It's in God's hands... But I couldn't help but be a little frustrated...

Well any help,ya need with charting or temping we are here not that I'm an expert or anything but would recommend joining fertility friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->