On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Topanga... I never get tired of hearing happy news... I'm praying that this is a sticky bean for ya! The shakes are surprisingly tasty.. If you can get past the look of them :)

I feel surprisingly positive about this month. I've been reading that no cramps, no spotting, a no clots are a really good thing. This AF (which is still going on cd5 :) has been the easiest period I've had in a long time.... I've had a few clots, but nothing like I usually have.

Starry, I would really like to see that mall someday...

Cary this sounds like a really different cycle for you physically . Something has definitely changed and shifted :happydance: I'm so happy for you and here is praying that things keep going I the right direction :)

Yeah... It is different... Last October (the month before my BFP) I had a similar period... But not as easy as this one... So... FX'd that this is the month... Whether or not it is, I do feel healthy

cary: that is great! this might be your month! maybe your easy cycles will rub off on me too! i gutta start the smoothie thing again :D
:dust:

We could all crack down on healthier eating and maybe we'll all get healthier cycles!

Cary - I am looking forward to seeing that mall. I have never been though I heard the one in Edmonton is better. But the one in the States is an 8 hour drive versus a day's drive so to the States we shall go. I'm not sure what I want to do the most. I wanted to do the Aquarium but we heard from friends that it is definitely kiddie-oriented. So we'll see. Maybe we'll mini-put. We went mini-putting several times during our honeymoon in Florida. It's fun. :)

Ugh. My cousin just announced on FB that she's pregnant complete with photo of the positive pregnancy test. Both her kids are a bit older (the youngest is 6 or 7) so was not expecting this announcement from that quarter. Just one more person to hide from my newsfeed. I wish positive pregnancy tests automatically meant a baby for me. Ho hum.

Anyways, feel like the end of my cycle must be coming up whether it ends in pregnancy or AF. Was picking raspberries and it hurt to bend over because it felt like there was a rock or balloon in my lower abdomen and I've been achey down there too.

praying for you too starry!!!i hope this is it for you!!!

im definately down with the healthy eating thing too! i had 2 bananas today! and a bag of peanut butter m&ms (counts as protein right??:blush:)

I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I appreciate all the good thoughts. I can see the silver lining of not getting pregnant. If I am pregnant I will have to cancel my trip. I just can't risk miscarrying while 'abroad'. We don't have extra insurance and our universal health care won't cover care in the States.

All this talk of shakes is so making me want one . Rasberry and Banana one to be exact !!!!

Good morning everyone... i found some interesting facts and thought i would share...

Spinach Leaf - Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, and vitamin B6. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc and vitamin E. In addition, it is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, niacin and selenium. Spinach is a super-food that provides the body with an enormous amount of healthy vitamins and nutrients that are important for fertility and pregnancy. Spinach is rich in iron and folic acid, two nutrients which are important to reproduction and fetal health. Folic acid is important in preventing neural tube defects in the fetus, and iron helps to promote oxygen levels in cells, organs and the fetus

Kale is a member of the cruciferous family and is one of the leaders when it comes to nutritious veggies. It is packed with antioxidants and a mega-load of vitamins and nutrients. Kale is a phytonutrient which is known to promote health by enhancing the immune system, repairing damage to and protecting cells, and removing harmful products from the body, and reducing inflammation. This makes kale a real champ when providing a healthy diet for fertility, especially for those with PCOS or endometriosis.

It is best when purchased organically. Look for bunches that have dark, small to medium leaves on them. Peel the leaves from the spine/stalk. Soak and rinse thoroughly before preparing.

Kale is chocked full of Vitamin A, and is also one of the best plant-based sources of calcium, which is terrific if you’re lactose intolerant because calcium plays a role in egg maturation and follicular development.

These are two main ingredients in the shakes I drink each day... Of course, these come from Dr. Google... So take it for what it s worth....

Being getting loads of one-sided pinching today. Almost feels like ov pains. I am so done with the wacky signals my body is giving me this cycle. :dohh:

I picked raspberries yesterday so plan to do some baking today. I know we're all talking healthy right now but there is no way I can eat through two buckets of plain raspberries before they go bad. Making some muffins and a pie. The rest I can mix in with my cereal. Or make waffles. Yum. I am planning on sharing the pie with company so that's not too bad. :winkwink:

Yeah... It is different... Last October (the month before my BFP) I had a similar period... But not as easy as this one... So... FX'd that this is the month... Whether or not it is, I do feel healthy

Fingers crossed, Cary!!!! :flower:

Lol Starry... I may be doing the shakes, but I still had a bite of an almond delight :) chocolate, almonds, caramel, and sugar...

The last couple of months I've had pinching pulling pains on my right side and from my belly button to groin... I guess it was nothing... Our bodies really do give us a lot of mixed signals...

Picking raspberries sounds like fun! Blueberries are my favorite berry! I can eat them like candy!

Picking raspberries was fun but more for the visiting with my friend as DS had run of the farm and I had to keep rescuing him from himself. Man, I had no idea 2 year olds could run that fast! I'd turn my back and a moment later he was halfway across the farm. I ran so many sprints that I might of well have run a marathon. I'm still exhausted and achey. LOL

My baked treats turned out great and I still have a bucket left to use for more healthy purposes. I love blueberries too but nowhere to pick them around here.

Guess he gave you some excercise :). Glad you had a good time...

dont feel bad starry i made a cinnamin crumble coffee cake the other night, and barely shared it with hubby lol, at least your rasberrys have antioxidents!!!! i think the seeds might even count as fiber if u wanna stretch it a bit haha

cary: great info! i never knew kale was so awesome! ive heard about people baking them into chips and flavoring them with spices and olive oil... im due for a trip to the veggie isle in the next couple days...

hope all you ladies are doin well!!!

Hey, good to see everyone doing ok. I have barely had time to look at the boards lately. Covering about 3 peoples workloads at the office atm, then getting home and preparing for the house move in 2 weeks. Wish I could just stay in bed for a while :sleep:

Pretty sure I had ov pains on Tuesday. But as I haven't had AF since the mc, just some spotting, I really don't know what my body is doing :shrug:

On the subject of healthy food, one of my favourite meals atm is stuffed roasted pepper. Probably not so good I have it with garlic bread... :pizza:

Got a bfn this morning. Am a little disappointed, of course, but not surprised. Still not exactly sure what my body is doing but AF *should* be due tomorrow.

So sorry starry... So many times I've wished I could see inside my body to figure out what was going on... Sending :hugs:

Kungfu... I hope your body gets back to normal quickly...

AFM... AF is over and I had six day cycle! :happydance:

I actually had a little ewcm mixed in with the blood at the end... Now on to o and then to the tww.. Good news is that the tww will be duing the first two weeks of back to school... While I'm not ready to go back - someday I hope to be a stay at home wife and mom.... It will make the wait easier

I'm doing OK. I still keep staring at the test and hoping to see another line appear but I'm just neurotic. LOL I'm going to give AF a few days more to show up before testing again. I might even wait until the morning of my OB appointment. I would like to know one way or the other before then.

This morning my cervix was soft, high, open and wet which is generally an ov sign but the cm is more creamy than like the egg-whites so I do think this is just an off-kilter cycle. AF could show at any moment or still be weeks away at this point. I haven't had a crazy long cycle since before I conceived my son but it used to happen frequently. Some years I only had 3 or 4 periods. I hope I'm not going back to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->