• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

sorry starry:( hoping for healthy cycles and a bfp next month for you

kungfu: that was the first thing my husband ever cooked for me, yum yum yum. im gunna have to have him make that again soon... sounds delish. =)

When my DH cooks I get nachos, hot dogs or frozen pizza! Though he is getting pretty good at barbecuing. On one of our first dates he called to say he was coming over to cook me dinner. I thought it was so romantic and then he came and made nachos. And it was plain ground beef over chips. I guess the thought was romantic. ha ha

Still no AF but I'm not expecting her to show on time. I'm not getting overpowering AF signs nor preggo signs. I'm getting a little bit of each! Not sure how to interpret that!

hahahahahaha starry that is awesome! it is romantic for sure, super cute... plus who doesnt love nachos!!!!
my hubby loves to cook.. and he is really good at it too. but he works a lot and i stay home so ive been cooking most of the time.. mastering the art of the crockpot, cause i dont love cooking like he does...

its so hard to tell the difference between signs of impending AF and pregnancy. =/ your not out yet tho!
hope you are having a good day! :dust:

All this talk of food is making me hungry...

How is everyone today?

Had a rough weekend. Saturday night I went to visit DH family. The last time we all got together we ad just told everyone we were pregnant. Had a little crying spell thinking about the fact that we should have been taking a two week old baby with us.

Then at church yesterday they introduced the baby - the one whose parents announced thier pregnancy like 3 days after we mc.... I just couldn't stop crying... Then had to go right into taking care of kids...

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend. Someday it will be you introducing your baby to your church, I have faith! :hugs:

afm - still no sign of AF. Boobs have gotten big (again) and have dark blue veins running through them including the nipples. Got a butt cramp last night deep in the muscle. With all of these signs that keep leading to bfns I sometimes worry that I am getting a false pregnancy. I know that is a deep psychological disorder so I shouldn't worry but sometimes I can't help it. :blush: Will try to wait until Thursday to test but I'll probably end up testing Wednesday. I really want to give AF a chance to show.

Thanks starry... I believe that it will be my turn... Just hard during the waiting... Until then I will just keep dreaming...

I hear ya on the waiting to test... Didn't you say before that a butt cramp was a great sign for you? FX'd that it really is something...

I hope so too. Still debating if I should test tomorrow or wait a few more days. DH is really pushing for me to wait. Right now I feel desperate to know more than I am desperate to be pregnant. I'm mostly curious at this point. With my OB appointment just days away I feel like not being pregnant isn't so devastating because I can finally get the testing stuff underway (hopefully the wait for the fertility clinic isn't too long).

Starry.. I hope you get a BFP or some answers..:hugs:

I found this article and thought it was interesting...

https://voices.yahoo.com/top-5-foods-boost-fertility-11118282.html?cat=5

I didn't realize until I read it, but I've picked up the smoothies, eating mor fish - I've never liked fish, and eating nuts... Just stuff I've started doing without realizing that it could help

I caved and took a test this morning and it was negative. I will just have to sit and wait for a bit. See what the OB says. I will say that I am sick of the shadow lines that FRER have been giving me. As the test starts to work I will see a line start to show up and I have a few excited seconds but as soon as the control line shows up the other line disappears forever. It's annoying. This has been happening for weeks so I know it's not the start of a bfp.

Awh I'm sorry Starry :( here is looking forward to your ob appointment and moving a step closer to your rainbow :)

Garfie I know the results you got showed nothing of concern so have you been given the green light ?

So sorry Starry....

Ill be praying you get some answers at your appointment

Thanks. I think I'm simply having a long cycle. I conceived DS on a 70 day cycle so I'm not out until AF shows. But to save $$$ on tests I think I'm going to test once a week. Maybe I'll test on the weekend. We'll see.

I think that is smart... I could probably go on an awesome vacation for what I have spent over the last three years.

I had o pains on the left side yesterday... I also had the beginnings of ewcm... We are bding every other night through this week and next....

Good luck, Cary!!

Had bit of an emotional breakdown last night but this morning I feel much fresher. I don't feel like I'm pregnant and I don't feel like AF is coming. Basically, not feeling hormonal. It is so nice to feel human even if it is just for a day. AF can come whenever she wants at this point.

I see the OB today so I hope testing can get underway soon. I was on the fertility clinic's website and they say they want all the basic tests to be done by the doctor or OB beforehand...including a basic semen analysis on hubby. The website also claims a 3 to 6 month wait which isn't too bad especially since my doctor told me a year.

I'm even hoping I don't have to get to the fertility clinic stage. I don't know how much of that the health care will cover. It would be nice if something simple was found in the basic tests.

Starry good luck with the appointment I didn't realise it was this week :) let us know how you get on

I won't be able to update right away because it's in the city so we're going to make a day of it. should be fun. :)

Hope things went good a starry... And that you had a relaxing day!

The appointment was brief but I think I really like this OB! She wasn't warm and sunshiny, but she seemed kind and professional. We went over my history and then she gave me the requisitions to get some testing done. 15 minutes later DH and I were in the lab next door and we were getting our genetic screening done. I also had to take a glucose test so more flat orange pop for me! Today it didn't go down as well as I had remembered. But I had to chase DS around the waiting room while trying to get it down (DH was getting his testing done). I also got tested for inflammatory disorders or was it anti-inflammatory? I don't recall. I also was tested for resistance to the rubella vaccine.

The OB said she didn't want to test for clotting disorders as I was tested for those when pregnant with DS and they came back negative. She said if I had another m/c (yippee) then I should call her straight away so we could test for them then.

So, it sort of sucks that I'm not getting the full line of testing but she did tell me that she thinks I have as good a chance as any to carry another pregnancy to term and that we could continue with TTC. That's what I wanted to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->