• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Red that is WONDERFUL news :) TODAY YOU ARE PREGNANT AND ALL IS MORE THAN OK :)
Lol am laughing just figured out our surname is Bowe so if I called a little girl Lorraine , her name would be LORRAINE BOWE lol... !!!!

Left - It was meant to be. :winkwink:

Red - :happydance: That's a great rise! Keep sticking, little bean!

afm - the worst of AF is over. After DS and my m/c in the fall my AFs were extra heavy even by my standards and this time it's more in line to what I'm used to so that can only be a good thing. Now just the long wait until ovulation.

Lorraine Bowe... hahahahaha I am laughing out loud in my classroom of sleeping 3 year olds. That is hilarious!!

RED!! YES!!!! GROW LITTLE BEAN! STICK!! YAY!

Starry- glad to hear that the worst is over. I am so glad your period was more typical and what you are used to seeing, that can definitely only be a good thing. Now onto ovulation! I am cheering for you.

Ugh. This afternoon I passed a hideously huge clot. It was almost m/c-worthy. But after the short gush of blood that followed I am down to a really light flow. I guess I still had some leftover stuff which would explain all the preggo and off-kilter signs I was getting my past cycle. I really hope that was the last of that so I can go on to TTC.

Starry and Cary I'm thinking good things are just around the corner for you too. I'm thinking we'll be in the second wave of BFPs together. :)

AFM- Scheduled my first US appt on Sept. 4. I'll be 7 weeks if I last that long. I reallly really really hope I get to see my first baby heartbeat on that day. It will be the best day of my life.

Starry that sounds awful :( we're you in pain ?

Red I'm hoping and praying that you get to get the happiest day of your life on the 4th of September . The odds are in your favour xxxxxxxx

Thanks Red! I would love to be bump buddies with you and starry!

AFM - not much for signs... My BB's hurt occasionally... I'd say that I'm peeing more but that is just because I've uped my water intake... I'm pretty sure I Od ealy, so I might try testing on Sunday...

Ugh I'm sorry starry.

Red I am so so so hoping its the happiest day of your life. I believe it! I will be sending love to you and your little one :)

I would love love love to see Cary starry & red as bump buddies... That would make me sooo so happy

Left - I wasn't in much pain. I just felt really drained and I had a slight ache which made me feel like it was the heaviest day of my AF again but after lying down for about 40 minutes I felt much better.

Red - good luck with your scan. Yes, it's still a few weeks away, but it is something to look forward to and can be a first major milestone.

I would love to be bump buddies with Red and Cary. :cloud9: If I go back to my 40 day cycles I should be ovulating around September 6th or 7th and test around the 21st.

Here's to rainbows for all!

I had meet the teacher tonight... It went good... All but five families came :)

Starry- that just means you'll have a lot of bding to do so we can have the best hope possible of being bump buddies. :p

Teacher meetings are not going well for me. My brain seems foggy and I'm struggling to get my head in the game this year. What a crap time to get my BFP. I'm not really complaining but of all the times to have a foggy brain, this is seriously one of the worst.

Any updates? Kungfubabe and Ilovemyhubby... What's going on with you two?

Cary, have you tested?

Ooh, yeah...Cary, you're getting close to testing time. Crossing my fingers for you!

How are you feeling Red? Left? Rayray?

Starry, how are things with AF?

I second Red, kungfu and lovemyhubby where are you? Hope everything is ok?

Tested today, but BFN... Of course I cold be anywhere from 7-11 dpo... So it could be too early... I got watery ewcm 11 days ago along with pulling pinching pains in both sides... So I thought maybe I had o'd... But it could be that I o'd later... We DTD every other night through last Sunday so I'm pretty sure we covered it all....

Ill keep you posted :)

Ill probably test again on Thursday... AF is due next Sunday....

I forgot to add... I had a dream last night. I was testing and the paper had two dark blue lines on it... But then the paper (not sure why it was paper) got wet and I couldn't tell if there were lines or not...

7dpo would definitely be very early. Even 11dpo is a bit early.

afm - I was in the city all day on Friday and I guess that was too much because my bleeding picked up again and it's still fairly heavy for a last day of my period. It's not bad, just heavier than I think the last day should be. Normally I just need a light-day tampon and that can last almost the full 8 hours advertised. But today I need the regular-flow tampons and they need to be changed more frequently. Blah.

This thread is for us ladies who are "on the road" so I figured it's the best place to have a moan as you'd all understand. I am really feeling this is just taking way too long. It's been almost 3 months since my d&c and my body is still so messed up! Why can't I be that girl who gets pregnant before first AF only 4 weeks after the m/c? What makes this feel longer is I knew the baby was gone for 3 weeks before the d&c so my being pregnant feels like ancient history. Yet I'm still feeling the effects of it. It's day 8 and I'm still bleeding, still cramped and still so bloated. :cry: I don't feel cleaned out yet. I hate this helpless feeling as I have to just wait for my body to sort itself out. I want to just say "hurry up, stupid body, and get better so you can make me a baby!"

I understand Starry... It's been 10 months since my mc... I had hoped to get pregnant before the first AF.... I had a lot of symptoms that first month so I thought it had happened for me... I was wrong... I'm praying that this AF is your body getting ready for your lo little sister :)

AFM... School starts for kids tomorrow... I think I am mostly ready :)

I wiped today and there was just a dot of blood... We didnt DTD so I know it wasn't that... AF is due Sunday... Been feeling weird little pains in both sides...

Cary that could be good! In my first pregnancy I had literally a drop around implantation. Maybe you're little one is snuggling in! If so you should get a line within a day or two. If not...then your body is evil and cruel for getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->