• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Cary - crossing my fingers for you! I got a spot of red a few days before my first bfp.

afm - today is one of my real down days. I've had 10 day AFs after my other losses so it looks like it's happening again. It's just such a reminder of what has happened and the fact that I'm still getting physical reminders nearly 3 months out is just so disheartening. It is like my body won't let me move on. Not just with TTC but emotionally as well. I miss my babies and want them back. :cry: I had to buy DS diapers today and of course I had to walk through the baby section and today it just broke my heart to see the bottles and rattles and little onesies.

:hugs: Thanks. I feel like I'm at a breaking point. And now DH says he thinks we can't afford a second child anyways. So I guess this is all just as well.

I'm down to brown spotting now. So I hope it's almost done.

:hugs: Starry... I'm praying you feel better soon... :hugs:

First day with kids today.. It went really good. My team this year is so much better.. Everybody is working together...

I had a dot of ewcm today with some light pink in it... One bit and then it was gone... Still waiting.... I will test either Thursday or Friday... AF is due Sunday

Some cramping (but off an on) last night... One more drop of blood last night too... wouldnt have even noticed it, if i didnt look everytime... It feels weird... Like AF cramps, but heavy somehow,,. I don't know how to explain it...

Starry- I really hope you're feeling better today. :hugs:

Cary- Lots of :dust: and fingers crossed!! Can't wait to see what happens!!

Cary - :dust: I hope the spotting is IB and that your bfp is on its way!

afm - AF finally ended and am ready and rarin' to get to BD'ing. :winkwink: I always feel the worst when I have to sit back and wait. When I can actively do something to change my situation then I feel much better. The wait for ov is long (I'm thinking September 4th at the earliest) but at least I can distract myself now.

Cary, the cramps were the first sign of my pregnancy. I really think it's caused by implantation. This might be it for you!

Thanks everyone... Hoping that baby dust wears off on me... :)

If I didn't know that AF wasn't due yet, I'd think she was here... I wore white pants today and was a little worried... No more blood since the spot last night..

I'm exhausted... First week of school is so tiring..

image.jpg

Thought I would share some pics of my classroom.... The school's theme is super heroes, so this is super brain...

Thank you for sharing!! That's such an awesome classroom. Those kiddos are lucky to have you!!

Cary.....TEST ALREADY!!!! I can hardly stand to wait any longer.

Thanks ladies... Send all the dust you want... I'm so ready...

How is everyone?

How are you doing Starry? Glad to hear that AF has finally ended :happydance:
Now on to BD....

How are you feeling Red?

Rayray glad to see everything is still going great...

Any new scans or appointments left?

So... I woke up this morning, sleeping on my stomach... BB's hurt quite a bit. I've had some sharp shooting pains to the nipple for a day or two..last time, I literally could not sleep on my stomach because they hurt so bad... I'm getting a lot of thick, lotiony discharge... To be honest I always get a discharge before AF... But it is usually clear and liquidy. I'm having to use panty liners.... The cramping is much lighter now. I only feel it every once in awhile. I had lower back pain but the weird thing was that it was only on the left side and went down into my leg...

I tested yesterday morning and it was a bfn... Looked like there could have been a shadow, but not sure. Last time I didn't get a positive until I was four days late... So... I will probably test tomorrow morning...

There are definitely a lot of signs... But, I'm okay with which ever way it goes... Ill let you all know!!!!

When I tested at 9dpo I had literally a shadow and nothing more. Once I tested the next day and got a clear line, the shadow morphed and seemed to be more apparent once I knew I was actually pregnant. I seriously will be surprised if you don't get a line tomorrow.

I don't wanna get your hopes up in the least Cary but the sings you are talking about happening with me as well. Started with some cramping, then the tingly feeling in my bbs, so sore they couldn't be touched or laid on... and the discharge... hmmm....

I am not a doctor but it sounds promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->