• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Cary- I'm doin ok. I'm trying to stay positive and for the most part I'm successful. I've been feeling icky pretty much most of the day for the past few days. I even dry heaved this morning but I think that was because I took my prenatal vitamin on a empty stomach. The dry heaving quit as soon as I got a tiny bit of bread in my tummy.

Cary- I'm doin ok. I'm trying to stay positive and for the most part I'm successful. I've been feeling icky pretty much most of the day for the past few days. I even dry heaved this morning but I think that was because I took my prenatal vitamin on a empty stomach. The dry heaving quit as soon as I got a tiny bit of bread in my tummy.

The joys of dry heaving !!! I have done it every morning and about 5 times throughout the day since week 6 !!!

Glad you're doing okay :)

Tested this morning.... And nothing...

So, I'll wait it out until Sunday and then we will see....

Have a wonderful day ladies....

Cary, :hugs:. But it's still early and I'm still sending loads of :dust: your way!!!

:hugs: the cycle I got my BFP I got a lot of negatives first. Don't lose hope yet :dust:

Thanks everyone... I'm not giving up yet... The cramping is pretty much gone, but I'm still having pain on my left side - lower back and it goes down my leg...

I'm about as irritable as I can possibly get! Everything is bothering me! I don't usually get that way, even during AF....

I've been using the cheap tests... Walmart 88 cents... If AF doesn't how Sunday, ill try another....

Thanks everyone... I'm not giving up yet... The cramping is pretty much gone, but I'm still having pain on my left side - lower back and it goes down my leg...

I'm about as irritable as I can possibly get! Everything is bothering me! I don't usually get that way, even during AF....

I've been using the cheap tests... Walmart 88 cents... If AF doesn't how Sunday, ill try another....

Cary I really don't want to give you false hope but those still all sound like good signs :winkwink: I have everything crossed for you xx and am praying hard :)

Ditto what Left and Ray said, Cary! I didn't test until the first day AF was due with this BFP and I got the faintest line in the world (I even had to ask DH if he could see it because I thought I was imagining it). I am 100% certain that if I had tested even a day or two earlier, it would have been negative. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks... I'm very emotional, so I'm a little teary eyed here....

I go between wanting to bite someone's head off to crying over something stupid....

If there is one thing I have learned through all of this, it is that you can't force your will to happen. You can try, you can pray... But ultimately it is up to God... Either you are or your not... But I so want this to be it....

Thanks all... I should wait until Sunday, but I will probably test tomorrow morning too :)

Your so right Cary , my sister bought me some notelets the time I got my BFP with this quote from the bible on it . It really spoke to me and I really think it is beautiful

"HE hath made everything beautiful in HIS time" Ecclesiastes 3:11KJV sometimes having Faith is so hard , and sometimes its the most comforting thing in the world xxxxxxxx

Come on Lord NOW is Cary time ;)

My gums bled when I brushed my teeth tonight... Is that a symptom? That is highly unusual for me....

I got bleeding gums with all of my bfps! :thumbup: I'm really, really hoping those were false negatives and your bfp is just around the corner. FX'd!!!!

afm - back from vacation and we really needed that. Had a lot of fun and got to reconnect with DH on a deeper level.

Left - that is a perfect verse to remember.

My gums bled tonight when I flossed- definitely a good sign!!

I'm so glad you had a good vacation starry :hugs:

Hi ladies have been out of the ttc game for a few months and we're ntnp this month before seeing the fert cons next week. I recognise quite a few names here so wd love to join you if that's ok.xx

Welcome Nessaw. Feel free to join. We've all been together for quite some time now but we always like to have new members.

Carrryyyyyy????? Any sign of AF? I hope the witch stays away!

You guys remember Akntqpie from the beginning of this thread?? She is the one that lost her husband while TTC and left BnB. Anyways...I'm having breakfast with her this morning! We both live in Alaska and she's finally going to be in the same town as me. Wish I could meet some of ya'll too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->