Ooooh so excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bid

Reaction score
For once I love the fact that my husband is so disorganised! He owns a jewellery shop and gets points for selling a certain brand of watches (each watch you sell you get X amount of points). He got a phone call today telling him he's got to spend his points by the end of August because the promotion is ending and otherwise he'll lose them, so he logged in to their website and had 4050 points to spend. I didn't get too excited because I thought it'd probably just get us a set of towels or something, but oh my - look what I've just managed to get and all FREE!!!! I went online and checked the cheapest price for everything to make sure I was spending the points wisely, so the prices below are what I would have bought them for from amazon/argos etc:

Kettler Go-Kart - £110
Trunki Monkey Travel Pillow - £13
Gruffalo Cutlery Set - Two of them at £18 each
Molton Brown Body Duo Gift Set - Three of them at £36 each
Molton Brown Hand Duo Gift Set - £36
Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave 75ml - £31
Pandora Open Heart Charm - £20
Pandora White Fizzle Charm - £35
Russel Hobbs Easy Store Iron - £28 (gift for me lol!)
Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask - £8

So altogether I got £425 worth of stuff for nothing, don't even have to pay delivery. Have got almost all my xmas presents for family and DS's main present - feel like I've won the lottery :haha:

:happydance:

I'm still giddy :haha:

It's really taken the pressure off for xmas, business has been a bit slow this year so we'd decided to cut back on family presents to save money, but now everyone will get something :happydance:

That's awesome. The kettler go kart is also my DS main pressie 😊 wish I could get mines for free 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"