OPK!!!!!

Swanny

Reaction score
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh think I FINALLY got a positive after 3 months of using these things??!! Tell me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase what do you think?! Truthfully hahaha it's ok I can handle it haha.

Attachments

• DSC00955.jpg
    DSC00955.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
I'm thinking it's close but not quite there yet. Good sign though to start BDing. Good Luck!

looks like it to me bc its just as dark as the control line! as long as it was positive with in the allow time limit! i think its a positive better go find the OH and lock the bedroom door!

This is another pic taken a bit later than the first one I posted. Within the time limit. Not right away but less than 10 minutes.

I thought I had already OV'd from my FF as it already predidcted OV with temps but then today I had a temp drop and now this on OPK's so it's changed my FF chart now. Hopefully my temps will start to rise in a few days :)

Attachments

• DSC00964.jpg
    DSC00964.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 13

Never thought I'd get this excited about OPK's haha. It's nice to know that my body is hopefully functioning properly after m/c in Sept.

So how do you know when to count OV from? I'll test again tonight and tomorrow so do you start counting DPO from when you have first positive or when the positive fades away? Sorry I'm new to all of this.

You can Ov within 12-48 hours after the first positive OPK. You'll start counting DPO after you see a sustained rise in your BBT temps. Are you on fertility friend? If so, when you get three higher temps it will automatically put in two lines so you can see it clearly. HTH.

with using opks, you normally count dpo once your opk's no longer show a positive.

You can Ov within 12-48 hours after the first positive OPK. You'll start counting DPO after you see a sustained rise in your BBT temps. Are you on fertility friend? If so, when you get three higher temps it will automatically put in two lines so you can see it clearly. HTH.

Thanks :) I can't wait to get home from work now so we can get BDing haha.

Just did another test and it's definately positive.

I feel so excited hahaha. Almost as exciting as getting a BFP lol.....fingers crossed for 2 weeks time :)

Thanks ladies

:dust:

Attachments

• DSC00975.jpg
    DSC00975.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member