ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

miana, I'm sorry for your BFN. FX for next cycle. That is the silver lining of BFNs is that we can always try again.

As for me, I am 12dpo according to ff, and on CD28. I expect af tomorrow or Thursday if she's coming. I am on the fence as my temp dropped to just below the coverline-by .01 degrees-but then spiked back up today. I have the same cramps I've had for about a week now, which do feel like af cramps. However, I still have that metallic taste in my mouth, and everything tastes off to me since lunch yesterday. I mean everything. My cervix is also closed. Now, I have had promising symptoms even on the very morning af has started for me in the past, so I am not getting my hopes up yet. I haven't tested, but plan to by Thursday depending on what my temp looks like.

Any other updates?

Hey all! I'm back from my trip to Florida - I have to say, it was nice to take a break from the tww!

During my trip I temped sporatically - but not every day. I meant to temp today so I could have some clue as to what was going on.. but my plane got in late last night and I slept through my alarm clock. Oops.

So now - I'm 13 dpo. AF should be here anywhere today - Thursday. I'm pretty sure she's on her way, as I'm cramping and all that. I'm bummed, of course, but I'm also getting excited for next cycle where we're doing Clomid and IUI. So far all my labs have come back normal so I'm feeling really hopeful for that iui!

GL to everyone out there! Let's finish this tww strong!

MomofDS, your symptoms sound hopeful - good luck to you :)

Sorry to those of you who have had AF show up. Best of luck for your next cycle!

As for me, I originally planned to test this morning.. but that didn't happen in the end. I started cramping in my lower back really bad yesterday, which soon spread around to my lower abdomen (felt similar to AF cramps but more of a burning feeling). A few hours after the cramps started, I began having light brown spotting which turned into dark brown spotting by the end of the night. Today I woke up to passing some blood clots which turned in to what looks like my normal AF. So that's me now back to CD1. I never got to take a pregnancy test in the end, and my luteal phase was 3 days longer this cycle which is very strange. It is usually 11 days, but this time it was 14 days (I chart so I know exactly when I've ovulated). Possible chemical? Guess I'll never know. Will just need to see what happens with my next cycle.

MomofDS, your symptoms sound hopeful - good luck to you :)

Sorry to those of you who have had AF show up. Best of luck for your next cycle!

As for me, I originally planned to test this morning.. but that didn't happen in the end. I started cramping in my lower back really bad yesterday, which soon spread around to my lower abdomen (felt similar to AF cramps but more of a burning feeling). A few hours after the cramps started, I began having light brown spotting which turned into dark brown spotting by the end of the night. Today I woke up to passing some blood clots which turned in to what looks like my normal AF. So that's me now back to CD1. I never got to take a pregnancy test in the end, and my luteal phase was 3 days longer this cycle which is very strange. It is usually 11 days, but this time it was 14 days (I chart so I know exactly when I've ovulated). Possible chemical? Guess I'll never know. Will just need to see what happens with my next cycle.

Blondie, if you ever were pregnant you will still test positive and that is how you'll know if it's a chemical. It is definitely possible. If you decide to test and it's neg, then you can rest assured that it's just af, but you have to test soon. After a certain amount of days the pregnancy hormone will leave your body.

Today I am on CD29 and 13dpo and usually 13dpo is when I begin af, but ff has me starting on Friday so I am going to wait until then to test if af hasn't showed up yet. My temps are still high, but it did drop a little bit this morning and like yesterday, I still have the af like cramps in my back and uterus. I am more leaning toward her showing than a BFP, but it's not in my hands and anything could happen. Here's to hoping:)

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. We were away for 10-year reunion and then I got sidetracked from getting on here. So, AF made her presence known yesterday. Not surprised due to DH's busy schedule around the time we needed to be BDing but still annoying! I already knew that if it didn't happen, this month will be another hectic one for him (and he likes to procrastinate lol) so I have already warned him that our window is likely going to be falling during his ultra busy week, so he cannot procrastinate on the things he can do early! [-X

Sorry to the others who have had BFN or AF visit, too.

Mom of DS, I like your point of the silver lining. Will be trying again, and again, and again...as long as it takes (Although, I can't lie...I have plenty of moments where I break down crying lol)! I will have a bundle in my arms!! :haha:

Blondie, sounds very similar to my cycle this month. I'm usually spot on for a 15 day luteal and instead it was 18 days.

Savasanna, hope you had a great trip! Although, anything to keep one's mind off of the tww is usually a good thing!

Good luck to everyone who has to start the process all over again for another month! Let's do this!! :happydance:

Baby dust to those still in the tww marathon! I'd love to see some of you get that BFP!!

I took a test this morning just to see, and got the faintest of lines. It's so faint it won't show up properly on camera. My temp is also doing weird things. The day I spotted it was 36.25, the next day (first day of full flow) 36.16, and then today 36.30. It doesn't usually jump up and down that much at the start of my cycle. I'm still no further in the know, so I'll just count this as a strange cycle!

Momof DS, I hope af stays away for you!

MrsG09, sorry af got you - I hope next month is your month.

Ok so here is the best picture I could get, but it's still not showing on camera well at all. Not sure if you'll see anything. Anyway, on to the next month right :thumbup:

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8
Ok so here is the best picture I could get, but it's still not showing on camera well at all. Not sure if you'll see anything. Anyway, on to the next month right :thumbup:

Yes, I would say it was a weird cycle for you. That happens sometimes; especially when we stress. I stressed a lot this cycle and I think that's why my temps are all zig zaggy too. Thank you for the kind words, but I am almost positive af will show today or tomorrow. It's all ok, it will happen when it's supposed to, right? I'll keep you all posted until she actually starts.

Blondie - I *think* I see what you're seeing.. but I can't tell if I'm having line eye or not. Possible chemical? It's so hard to know.

I'm still waiting on CD1 so we can move on with the IUI plans. My temps were really weird this month - so I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. FF said it was one day but I think it was the day before so my period is either due today or I'm one day late. In any event - my temps aren't low enough to indicate that I'm getting my period today, but also not high enough to indicate I'm pregnant either.

Basically.. oh, hi, limbo. I'm Sav. Nice to meet you..

Aaaaannnddd - there's some brown cm around my cervix. So I'm guessing AF is just being a little shy and will arrive tomorrow.

Sorry to hear, Savasanna. Here's hoping next month and your iui is it for you! :baby:

Momof DS, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you still have chance for a bfp!

Blondie, thank you, I hope this next one is your month, too.

:hugs:

Thanks, Mrs. G! It would've been nice but it was a long shot this month. Our timing was all off because we had to do a SA with our donor.

I was mostly still counting this month as a "cycle off to prepare". Of course, I would've taken a surprise bfp.. but I reeeeaaallly wasn't expecting it.

Now c'moooon af! I'm ready to take that clomid!

morning girls my temps are rising which may be a good thing but I did start my first HCG shot yesterday I will be taking 20 iu daily so that might be because of that um I haven't used OPK's this month really but we'll see what happens and I doubt a pregnancy test later on Closer to af would be useful since I have HCG in my system anyways

Officially out. GL to the rest of the ladies - And good luck to all of us who have our sights on the next cycle!

Sorry about af sav, i actually got my first cross hairs ever! Wow im in disbelief

Happiness short lived- ______- pink cm ughhhhh AF im sure again there's definitely something very wrong with me

Blood test this morning BFN :( I had a feeling AF was on her way but it's still upsetting :cry:
That's ok we'll give it another go this month and see what happens

Sorry for the BFN :hugs: hoping for next cycle for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->