PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

9 - I havent gotten a scan yet either. I dont go see the nurse for my initial visit until 8 wks. So hopefully I'll get a scan soon after that, probably around 9-10 weeks!

Yeah I have been seen just once and it was like an pee test and then sent with another appt at 8 weeks . I am sorry you have to wait too. It sucks majorly

In the UK we usually have to wait until 12 weeks but I am trying to get an early one (here 7-8 weeks IS early!) due to the mcs. I have just booked an appointment with my GP for next week when I wil be 5.5 weeks. Hopefully she will then book me in for a scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit at around about 7 weeks. Then will be the mw appointment at 8 weeks and the usual scan at 12 weeks.

Any news on the scans yet ladies?

I did a FRER today (at 16dpo) and it was super dark. I have never had one that dark before. I'm hoping that is good news!

Hiya all I'm back to ttc. Wishing you all the best for the next 7-8 months x

Hey ladies.
My wee Boo was an August 2011 rainbow and i just wanted to say to try (and i know it's really hard) to enjoy your pregnancies and to all goodluck, good health and try not to worry. Your little rainbows will be here sooner than you know. :D xx

so....results are: baby is there! and even saw the flicker of a tiny heart beating :happydance: i'm so thankful, that was so much more than i expected being so early. i'm measuring right on track (even a day sooner) and will have another scan december 27th at 8wks. i also have 3 large cysts but doc said it's good b/c it will keep my progesterone high and support the pregnancy. i still have a good ways to go before i will feel out of the woods, but for now...i'm happy :cloud9:

i'll try to attach a little pic. it's not very clear b/c my scanner is broken so i had to take a pic w/ my phone!

Attachments

• IMG-20111212-00256.jpg
    IMG-20111212-00256.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
That's great news! Congratulations!! I'm just a few days behind you and was wondering if you're having a lot of symptoms. I'm having sore boobs and insomnia but no fatigue or nausea yet. I have an ultrasound next week and really hoping I'm right on track as well.

thanks mama! i'm not having too terrible of symptoms yet...a little nausea, fatigue, and constipation! and i had trouble sleeping last night, but i was anxious about the scan. i really wasn't expecting to see that much so early, but i'm so thankful that we did. alot of times its just the sac, but then baby shows up a few days later. so i'm glad i won't be on pins and needles til the next scan.

good luck to you next week!

Cazi - I'm so sorry for you loss. I hope to see u back with a sticky bean very soon.

Kelly - Fantastic news. What was the hb? It's such a good thing to see everything going well so far isn't it, so reassuring! Turns out your actually a head of me too!

afm - I had my scan this morning, Baby measured 5.5wks, a few days behind which is ok because I measured late and the scans can be out by 2 days. I have a new edd of the 9th of August but will keep the 3rd until I have had my follow up scan next week. Baby's hb was flickering away at 178bpm, it was so awesome to see such an obvious hb for a baby measuring 2mm to have such an obvious hb was unreal. Everything looked great the sonographer said exactly what she would expect and nothing to worry about even the few days behind isn't anything to worry about. Who knows I may catch up!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
That's awesome jw and nursekelly!! So glad your scans went good

Glad to hear about the positive scans ladies - :happydance: Great news!!!

I'm so excited for you both :hugs:

Gorgeous scan pictures girls - very jealous!!!! I wont get a scan till 12weeks :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->