PAL, due in 6/2012

gggrrrrmmmfffffff....messed the whole thing up....should have done two shots today and two tomorrow but i got confused and only did one today....aaarrrrrrgggggg why cant i just do something right???

Don't be hard on yourself Chis! We all make mistakes. :hugs: Did you call your doctor and let him/her know that you only took one shot insted of two?

gggrrrrmmmfffffff....messed the whole thing up....should have done two shots today and two tomorrow but i got confused and only did one today....aaarrrrrrgggggg why cant i just do something right???

Don't be hard on yourself Chis! We all make mistakes. :hugs: Did you call your doctor and let him/her know that you only took one shot insted of two?

I always mess up the important things....my pregnancy brain is TRAGIC!!! Anyway, yes i did call him and i guess he was trying to be nice and told me not to worry as i am rather thin and even the one shot will probably do the trick...i guess he couldnt say anything else could he? Nothing i can do now, just hope the baby doesnt come sooner than expected! Thanks for the comforting words hun!

I always mess up the important things....my pregnancy brain is TRAGIC!!! Anyway, yes i did call him and i guess he was trying to be nice and told me not to worry as i am rather thin and even the one shot will probably do the trick...i guess he couldnt say anything else could he? Nothing i can do now, just hope the baby doesnt come sooner than expected! Thanks for the comforting words hun!

Your welcome Chis!

AFM: I had my high risk appt today. Baby Jason is doing wonderfully!!!His heartbeat was 160bpm and he weighs approx. 4lbs and 6 ozs!!!(77th percentile) We got a 3D picture of his his cute little face and hands!!!He had his thumb in his mouth and his eyes closed(we tryed to wake him up from his cat nap lol)
Heres his picture:https://i552.photobucket.com/albums...Our rainbow baby/31weeksand2daysBabyJason.jpg

Ooowww he s so sweet n gorgeous!!!!beautiful!!!! I so want a 3d scan now!!!

So...here's the latest...I am on modified bedrest starting last week. I woke up last Monday morning and thought I felt a trickle and discovered that I was bleeding! EEK! Because of the previa the doctor didn't want to take any changes, so I was admitted to the hospital overnight on Monday. I was discharged on Tuesday as I didn't have anymore new bleeding, but not until I had gotten a couple steroid shots for the baby's lungs just in case I have to deliver her early. It's a bit of a bummer to be on modified bedrest, as I am so busy at work and there's still so much to do around my house, but have to take into account what's best for the baby and me, of course...so I've been working from home all week and in some ways that's great. Just trying to get to May 23 now without too much drama and no more hospital trips! The threat that's going to keep me in line is the one that they will keep me on bedrest at the hospital until the baby is born! One silver lining...the steroid shots have made my itchy rash go away for the most part! And the good news is that baby girl seems to be doing well. HB is strong and she's a big girl....already over 5 lbs!

Wow lil! That must have been scary even at 33 weeks! Does it have to do with the placenta previa? Anyway so glad both you and your little girl are ok! Plus with the shots now your baby s lungs are at 35 weeks at least so nothing to worry about anymore!!! I know bed rest (even the modified one) is a big bummer but just think of it as a last minute rest for what s to come!!!

ttc - lovely pic hun:thumbup:

lilmama - hope you and lo are doing ok now sorry you have to go on bed rest

So...here's the latest...I am on modified bedrest starting last week. I woke up last Monday morning and thought I felt a trickle and discovered that I was bleeding! EEK! Because of the previa the doctor didn't want to take any changes, so I was admitted to the hospital overnight on Monday. I was discharged on Tuesday as I didn't have anymore new bleeding, but not until I had gotten a couple steroid shots for the baby's lungs just in case I have to deliver her early. It's a bit of a bummer to be on modified bedrest, as I am so busy at work and there's still so much to do around my house, but have to take into account what's best for the baby and me, of course...so I've been working from home all week and in some ways that's great. Just trying to get to May 23 now without too much drama and no more hospital trips! The threat that's going to keep me in line is the one that they will keep me on bedrest at the hospital until the baby is born! One silver lining...the steroid shots have made my itchy rash go away for the most part! And the good news is that baby girl seems to be doing well. HB is strong and she's a big girl....already over 5 lbs!

Glad to hear that you and your baby girl is ok!! Sorry about the bed rest!

Hi ladies :flower:

I had my scan on friday and good news the placenta's moved up :happydance: Baby's measuring up good and they think its going to be an 8 pounder. Name's have been picked it will be either William or Hannah

Yay, sounds like things are going great. Love the names!

littlebird- June the 11th might be the same day I go into the hospital, but they are not going to start my induction until the next day.Your not alone, I don't have not got to much done either no clothes washed(and other things that need to be washed), need to get baby swing, crib bedding, and crib mattress. It looks like I'm going to have to kick myself into gear!

AFM- I go every 3 weeks to my high risk doctor and every 2 weeks to my reg OB doctor. My high risk doctor wants me to be induced at 38 weeks( 2nd week in June) due to being on blood thinners. My OB said he might put me in the hospital the night of June the 11th and induce me the 12th, but he not 100% set on that date. So it looks like I have at least 7 weeks and a few days before meeting Baby Jason!!! Not to long and we all will be holding our sweet little one's in our arms!!!!

Thank goodness someone else is a slacker like me! :) Actually, I started to get scared this weekend so packing the hospital bag has gotten onto my short list of things to do.

My appointments are starting to pick up, too. I talked them into waiting two weeks until my next appointment, but after that they want to see me weekly for ultrasounds and NSTs at the hospital. And the OBGYN is having me come in every two weeks too. Friday was a really long day at the hospital -- 2.5 hours. I am thinking I'll be taking more and more time off work as I get closer.

Baby Jason is going to be here before you know it! I can't wait until everyone starts posting baby pics here. So exciting!

AFM: I had my high risk appt today. Baby Jason is doing wonderfully!!!His heartbeat was 160bpm and he weighs approx. 4lbs and 6 ozs!!!(77th percentile) We got a 3D picture of his his cute little face and hands!!!He had his thumb in his mouth and his eyes closed(we tryed to wake him up from his cat nap lol)
Heres his picture:https://i552.photobucket.com/albums...Our rainbow baby/31weeksand2daysBabyJason.jpg

Aw, love those 3d pictures. Seeing them makes me even more impatient to meet these babies!

On Friday, they estimated Twin A at 4lbs. 4oz. and Twin B at 4 lbs. I am glad that they're not too far behind Baby Jason -- I want them to be as big as possible so that we can minimize the time in the NICU.

It really is amazing how much you can see in the ultrasound. One of the face pics we got has Twin B looking like he's upset. Looks so much like my DS2 when he cries. Made me want to cuddle him!

Oh no, sorry about the bleeding! Good thing that you got the steroid shots and you are ready no matter what happens. And the 23rd will be here before you know it. It's good to have a goal date in mind!

Kaboom, I love the names you've picked, Hannah is on our short list of girl names too :)

Chistiana, only a couple more weeks till you reach your goal and get to go shopping for your baby girl! Don't be too hard on yourself about the shots, everyone makes mistakes, and pregnant women make more than usual! I had my first pregnancy-brain moment the other day when I put the yogurt into the cupboard instead of the fridge. Didn't find it till hours later >.<

TTC, Baby Jason is adorable! Love that he was sucking his thumb while taking his nap!

lilmama, that must've been scary! So glad that everything is ok now, you just stay resting! It's great that you got the steriods and her lungs are growing quickly now (and that you don't have to deal with the itchy-ness anymore!) And May 23 is only 3 weeks and a couple days away, it'll be here soon.

LittleBird, sounds like your twins are growing really well! Good job, mama! :thumbup:

Wow!!! Pitakat, huge congrats on reaching full term hun!!! Yayyyaaayyyy beany is fully baked!!! Well done!!!!

37 weeks today! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: How are you ladies doing?

Yay for full term Pitakit! I'm doing great!! Besides having a UTI which is no fun! Baby Jason had is first NST test Wed. and he is doing wonderfully!!! He was kicking and moving all over the place during the whole test!!(I think it was the oj that I drank before hand) I go see my reg OB every week now and it looks like he is going to do a NST every week to(I guess its due to being high risk this is my first high risk pregnancy). I have two more high risk appt one this Thurday and another one at 37 weeks one week before my induction.Plus when I have my high risk appts they do a ultrasound to check on things.

37 weeks today! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: How are you ladies doing?

Awesome news, PitaKat! I can't wait to see pictures of your little munchkin -- could be any day, now!

Yay for full term Pitakit! I'm doing great!! Besides having a UTI which is no fun! Baby Jason had is first NST test Wed. and he is doing wonderfully!!! He was kicking and moving all over the place during the whole test!!(I think it was the oj that I drank before hand) I go see my reg OB every week now and it looks like he is going to do a NST every week to(I guess its due to being high risk this is my first high risk pregnancy). I have two more high risk appt one this Thurday and another one at 37 weeks one week before my induction.Plus when I have my high risk appts they do a ultrasound to check on things.

Glad you passed the first NST with flying colors!

So, I had my second one today and the babies were not cooperating. Well, Twin A passed the NST, but Twin B wouldn't stay on the monitor. Then they did an ultrasound to view "breathing" and Twin B passed but Twin A passed out. :( It was a really long appointment at the hospital and I'm not too happy about it. I'll be going back on a weekly basis from now on, too.

pitakat - congrats on reaching 37 weeks :happydance:

TTC - glad to hear all is well with baby Jason

Littlebird - sorry your tests didn't go so well hope your ok xx

That's my hospital bag all packed and ready only 32 days to go :shock:

Awesome news, PitaKat! I can't wait to see pictures of your little munchkin -- could be any day, now!

Glad you passed the first NST with flying colors!

So, I had my second one today and the babies were not cooperating. Well, Twin A passed the NST, but Twin B wouldn't stay on the monitor. Then they did an ultrasound to view "breathing" and Twin B passed but Twin A passed out. :( It was a really long appointment at the hospital and I'm not too happy about it. I'll be going back on a weekly basis from now on, too.

I hope baby B catches up with baby A and that you have great news with both of them at your next appt.!!

pitakat - congrats on reaching 37 weeks :happydance:

TTC - glad to hear all is well with baby Jason

Littlebird - sorry your tests didn't go so well hope your ok xx

That's my hospital bag all packed and ready only 32 days to go :shock:

Yay, for only 32 more days!

Hey ladies! So glad to hear everybody s doing great and we re all getting really and closer to holding our little miracles!
Little birl- sorry about the nst results, was the doc worried about it? Good thing is you ll be closely monitored (well even more than before) now and you re already so
Far along i doibt it is anything to really worry about! Anyhow, hope he catches up!

Hey ladies hope your all well :flower:

Had mw this morning baby is still measuring up two weeks ahead, is head down but hasn't moved into my pelvis yet so it doesn't seem in too much of a hurry to get here :thumbup:

Wow, kaboom! You're getting close!

Not much different here, just hoping that the babies make it another week or two if possible. I'm trying to be careful in the meantime but it's so hard... Too many things to do between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->