PAL, due in 6/2012

Hey ladies! Oowww happy everyones doing great! And kaboom so gealous of you...my little girl all of a sudden decided to turn feet down at 35 weeks...grrrmmmffff...so much for bu and no space...so not want a c section but i keep hoping she ll try to turn again..if not..ow well as long as she s healthy i wot complain!!

Hey ladies! Oowww happy everyones doing great! And kaboom so gealous of you...my little girl all of a sudden decided to turn feet down at 35 weeks...grrrmmmffff...so much for bu and no space...so not want a c section but i keep hoping she ll try to turn again..if not..ow well as long as she s healthy i wot complain!!

Hope she turns for you!

Oooh, we're all getting so close!

TTC, so glad Baby Jason did so good on his NST. Gotta love that OJ :haha:

Chistiana, I really hope your girl turns back the right way. Come on Baby, you can do it!

Little Bird, how are you feeling, do you think the boys are gonna stay in there a couple more weeks? How are the weekly NSTs going?

I had several really strong, painful contractions a few nights ago, but then they stopped. Then last night I had several more! But again, they stopped. I'm really realizing just how painful labor is gonna be though :wacko: I had a midwife apt two days ago, I'm not diated at all, but I am 80% effaced. Getting there! :thumbup:

Hey ladies!!! I guess that was it for me!!! 6 pm i went to get my son s gift (2 on the 18/05) and i got a really sharp pain. I thought natalia was trying to turn as the pain lasted for about half an hour. Went home to receive our guests but as they kept coming i kept feeling worse. So i called the doc who said she was probably trying to turn but advised to meet him at the hospital just in case. Left my house at 7.. By 7:30 contractions were coming two minutes apart and baby was still feet down. So my gorgeous natalia was born by c section at 9:10pm weighting 2180g! She s in the monitoring unit so i havent been able to see her except through pictures but the doc said if everything remains stable she ll be out tomorrow night! Cant wait to hold her and kiss her!!
I m in pretty much a lot of pain right now and cant sleep but i dont care! Thank you so much ladies for being there for me and supporting medir so long! I will get back to you as soon as things have eased off!! Again thank you and i guess i wish a happy and healthy remaining to all preggos!!!

Hey ladies!!! I guess that was it for me!!! 6 pm i went to get my son s gift (2 on the 18/05) and i got a really sharp pain. I thought natalia was trying to turn as the pain lasted for about half an hour. Went home to receive our guests but as they kept coming i kept feeling worse. So i called the doc who said she was probably trying to turn but advised to meet him at the hospital just in case. Left my house at 7.. By 7:30 contractions were coming two minutes apart and baby was still feet down. So my gorgeous natalia was born by c section at 9:10pm weighting 2180g! She s in the monitoring unit so i havent been able to see her except through pictures but the doc said if everything remains stable she ll be out tomorrow night! Cant wait to hold her and kiss her!!
I m in pretty much a lot of pain right now and cant sleep but i dont care! Thank you so much ladies for being there for me and supporting medir so long! I will get back to you as soon as things have eased off!! Again thank you and i guess i wish a happy and healthy remaining to all preggos!!!

Congrats!!! I hope she get out of the monitoring unit tomorrow so you can hold and kiss her and that you start to feel better soon!! I also hope to see pictures of Natalia!

Chistiana, I really hope your girl turns back the right way. Come on Baby, you can do it!

Little Bird, how are you feeling, do you think the boys are gonna stay in there a couple more weeks? How are the weekly NSTs going?

I had several really strong, painful contractions a few nights ago, but then they stopped. Then last night I had several more! But again, they stopped. I'm really realizing just how painful labor is gonna be though :wacko: I had a midwife apt two days ago, I'm not diated at all, but I am 80% effaced. Getting there! :thumbup:

It sounds like your little one is getting ready!

Congratulations Chistiana!!! I hope you get to see your girl soon, and that your pain subsides. Can't wait to see some pictures!

It sounds like your little one is getting ready!

I really hope so! I'd love to have Baby before my sister leaves for Japan on the 5th of June. She's in the Navy and will be stationed there for who-knows-how-long. I'd love for her to get to see and hold Baby before she has to leave!

Definitely feeling more lately. I just made it to 35 weeks, so I'm hoping a little longer. But at the same time, I am struggling with working, so I'm trying to decide whether to stop until delivery. Just wish I knew how much longer.

I have had some contractions, too. But nothing regular. They definitely take you by surprise, right? I have usually been home for them, but I worry that I'll be out and have to deal with it in public. Labor works its way up -- unless you have pitocin, which kicks the contractions into high gear immediately. But natural delivery is a gradual process and while I haven't been through it, I know that it is different than when you're induced. With DS1, I was given pitocin because my water broke and I wasn't progressing at all. As soon as it took effect, I was in A LOT of pain. What I've been feeling lately is a similar sensation but much different intensity. Kinda like being crampy from AF, but more than that.

You're definitely getting there. It's so exciting, it will happen soon!

Yay! I am so glad to hear your baby girl has arrived! I hope you get to see her soon and that you heal up quickly. After my c-sections, they recommended keeping up with pain meds (if you're feeling pain, it takes longer for the meds to kick in) and also walk as much as possible. I did that more with DS2 and felt better in less time. We can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby!

congrats Chistiana hope you and little Natalia are doing well :thumbup:

Thought that was me on Saturday night had really bad contractions every 5 mins for an hour then they just stopped :dohh:

Definitely feeling more lately. I just made it to 35 weeks, so I'm hoping a little longer. But at the same time, I am struggling with working, so I'm trying to decide whether to stop until delivery. Just wish I knew how much longer.

I have had some contractions, too. But nothing regular. They definitely take you by surprise, right? I have usually been home for them, but I worry that I'll be out and have to deal with it in public. Labor works its way up -- unless you have pitocin, which kicks the contractions into high gear immediately. But natural delivery is a gradual process and while I haven't been through it, I know that it is different than when you're induced. With DS1, I was given pitocin because my water broke and I wasn't progressing at all. As soon as it took effect, I was in A LOT of pain. What I've been feeling lately is a similar sensation but much different intensity. Kinda like being crampy from AF, but more than that.

You're definitely getting there. It's so exciting, it will happen soon!

If you go into labor before your scheduled C-section, will they let you deliver them naturally? How is the house coming along? Does it look like it'll be done before the babies arrive?

You described perfectly what I had too, like strong, instense cramps, accompanied with back pain. Sadly I haven't had anymore of them! The other night I thought maybe it was time because I felt nauseous, accompanied with BHs every few minutes. It lasted for 2 hours before I felt well enough to sleep, then it was all gone by the time I woke up. I'm ready for Baby to come now just because I'm tired of waiting lol. I should probably pack a hospital bag :blush:

Thought that was me on Saturday night had really bad contractions every 5 mins for an hour then they just stopped :dohh:

I'm excited to see who goes next. Sounds like it could be you! :happydance: Hopefully next time they won't stop!

Hey ladies! It seems labor is pending at the next corner for so many now! Yayayayayay! Just a quick update from me before my little monsters are up: natalia stayed in the nicu for 4 days. It was disappointing not to have her close to me when all the other mums were cuddling their little ones but i was thankful she was ok. They wanted to keep her in the niu cause she continued losing weight but i rebelled! She was losing weight because they wouldnt let me bf her as often as i wanted. So i barked and threatened and i got her out! And guess what...she started puttin on weigjt straigt away! So we left the hospital on tuesday at 2050g! She s great and has been bfing constantly! Nic is very sweet with his sis and has given me no trouble at all! I m all exhausted but wont compain..it is well worth it!! That s it from me, i ll post some pucs as soon as i get time on the pc (typing on my phone now with nic sleeping next to me).
I m waiting for the next birth announcement!xo

Chistiana - glad to hear little Natalia is doing well :thumbup:

I don't know what my baby is playing at now had several bouts of contractions since Saturday but they keep stopping. Had lots of movement today and it keeps heat butting my bladder so I don't know if that's it trying to engage :-k

37 weeks now baby is fully baked :happydance:

If you go into labor before your scheduled C-section, will they let you deliver them naturally? How is the house coming along? Does it look like it'll be done before the babies arrive?

You described perfectly what I had too, like strong, instense cramps, accompanied with back pain. Sadly I haven't had anymore of them! The other night I thought maybe it was time because I felt nauseous, accompanied with BHs every few minutes. It lasted for 2 hours before I felt well enough to sleep, then it was all gone by the time I woke up. I'm ready for Baby to come now just because I'm tired of waiting lol. I should probably pack a hospital bag :blush:

Yes, if I go into labor, they'll just do a c-section early. The house is making progress, but the babies will definitely be here first!

I have been feeling nauseous more this week, too. And I agree with you -- I'm getting tired of waiting too! Tomorrow I'll be 36 weeks, which seems crazy, but it's definitely great. I just hope they don't wait to be born until the scheduled c-section because I will be so miserable by then...

I would definitely get started on that hospital bag. I'm not done with mine, but I'm making progress. Sounds like you and I are having a lot of the same symptoms.

Hey ladies! It seems labor is pending at the next corner for so many now! Yayayayayay! Just a quick update from me before my little monsters are up: natalia stayed in the nicu for 4 days. It was disappointing not to have her close to me when all the other mums were cuddling their little ones but i was thankful she was ok. They wanted to keep her in the niu cause she continued losing weight but i rebelled! She was losing weight because they wouldnt let me bf her as often as i wanted. So i barked and threatened and i got her out! And guess what...she started puttin on weigjt straigt away! So we left the hospital on tuesday at 2050g! She s great and has been bfing constantly! Nic is very sweet with his sis and has given me no trouble at all! I m all exhausted but wont compain..it is well worth it!! That s it from me, i ll post some pucs as soon as i get time on the pc (typing on my phone now with nic sleeping next to me).

Glad you were able to get her out of the NICU and have been breastfeeding since then! That is one of the things I worry about -- I want to breastfeed, and I don't want there to be limitations on my time with the babies, but of course, I want them to be healthy and well cared for!

I don't know what my baby is playing at now had several bouts of contractions since Saturday but they keep stopping. Had lots of movement today and it keeps heat butting my bladder so I don't know if that's it trying to engage :-k

Yay for 37 weeks! That is awesome!

Kaboom and littlebird, thank you so much! Wow 37 and 36 weeks...your babies are baking soooo well!! Kaboom you re full term congrats!!!! Littlebird, i wouldnt worry about bfing...at 36weeks (even if you were to deliver now) i dont think they would go to the nicu! Come on ladies, it s your tiiiiimmmeeee!!!

Glad Natalia is doing well and that she finally got to go home!! Can't wait for pics!

Yay, for full term!

hi ladies hows everyone doing ?

My contractions seem to have all stopped now :wacko:

I've been having more contractions the past couple of days, but nothing too regular yet. Still have some more packing/organizing to do before I go into the hospital, so I hope it all gets done!

They checked me last week at my 35 week appt for group b and it came back positive, so I they will have to put meds through the IV while I'm being induced. Baby Jason was sleeping away during his NST today so they had to buzz him awake and he responed wonderfully!!! They checked me last week for dilation and I was 2 1/2 cm dialted and 60% effaced. This week I'm 3 cm dialted and (I think he said) 70% effaced so I'm progressing wonderfully!!! I also got my induction date schedule for June 13th!!!(at 7:30am) I only have two more doctor appt one reg OB and one high risk before my induction. So in 2 weeks Baby Jason will be here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->